L&R dreaming. (Disney vloggers)

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The way Luke was going on with the insta post you’d think rich had something seriously wrong with him. I’m not saying a dislocation isn’t painful, especially a double one, but it’s hardly life threatening.
I don’t wish to downplay a dislocation at all but yep, it sounded from the Insta post like it was *very* serious

Reactions: 1
I don’t wish to downplay a dislocation at all but yep, it sounded from the Insta post like it was *very* serious
Exactly, yes it’s extremely painful, but from the way he had posted I thought rich had collapsed and had a serious illness or something!

Reactions: 4
How fast or far was he falling? I’m not quite sure have to do a double dislocation from just falling over 🤷‍♀️😂😂

It's actually really difficult to dislocate your knee too. I am a radiographer and I don't think I've ever seen anyone dislocate their knee from just a fall, especially someone his age, it's more commonly a rubgy/football injury. (not saying it can't happen obviously)

It's an odd set of injuries from a fall unless he's got a condition other than his chrons like hypermobility/EDS.

Must have been in absolute agony though, I've seen a lot of nasty/gorey stuff but dislocations always make me go a bit funny.

Reactions: 3
It's actually really difficult to dislocate your knee too. I am a radiographer and I don't think I've ever seen anyone dislocate their knee from just a fall, especially someone his age, it's more commonly a rubgy/football injury. (not saying it can't happen obviously)

It's an odd set of injuries from a fall unless he's got a condition other than his chrons like hypermobility/EDS.

Must have been in absolute agony though, I've seen a lot of nasty/gorey stuff but dislocations always make me go a bit funny.
I’d be interested to know what the questions and full explanation was to from and to the medical professionals

Reactions: 2
I am genuinely sorry that Rich has hurt himself. I would never wish an injury on anyone but my god they don’t half love an excuse for some attention. Why the need to make such a massive deal all over the internet and why the need to put up the presents people have bought them! Just message them privately and say thank you. There is no need for it to be all over the internet. On another note, I really hope the call for an ambulance was absolutely necessary. From first hand knowledge the NHS and paramedics are spread so thin at the moment and really shouldn’t be used unless absolutely necessary. I know rich had dislocated two areas but was there no way Luke could have driven him to A&E. unless it was completely impossible for Luke to drive him then what a waste of a precious resource.

Reactions: 5
It's crazy how covid has changed my subscription list and my view on people. a year ago I was an avoid viewer and now I've cut all links to them (and other disney vloggers). Its feels like the disney niche more than anyother just has no self awareness

I am genuinely sorry that Rich has hurt himself. I would never wish an injury on anyone but my god they don’t half love an excuse for some attention. Why the need to make such a massive deal all over the internet and why the need to put up the presents people have bought them! Just message them privately and say thank you. There is no need for it to be all over the internet. On another note, I really hope the call for an ambulance was absolutely necessary. From first hand knowledge the NHS and paramedics are spread so thin at the moment and really shouldn’t be used unless absolutely necessary. I know rich had dislocated two areas but was there no way Luke could have driven him to A&E. unless it was completely impossible for Luke to drive him then what a waste of a precious resource.
I agree posting pictures of the presents is weird, I have friends that do that on their birthday and it annoys me but I don't nt think they wasted anyone's time with Rich's injuries.

With a dislocated knee as well with would have been difficult getting him in the car. Dislocations can damage nerves and blood supply if handled incorrectly.
I can imagine with the amount of pain he was in it would have been difficult to move him at all, paramedics would have given him gas and air put a support on his leg before moving him.

Luke wouldn't have been able to go to A&E with Rich either so it would have been difficult getting him out of the car and into A&E at the other end without getting hospital staff to help.

Last edited:
I agree posting pictures of the presents is weird, I have friends that do that on their birthday and it annoys me but I don't nt think they wasted anyone's time with Rich's injuries.

With a dislocated knee as well with would have been difficult getting him in the car. Dislocations can damage nerves and blood supply if handled incorrectly.
I can imagine with the amount of pain he was in it would have been difficult to move him at all, paramedics would have given him gas and air put a support on his leg before moving him.

Luke wouldn't have been able to go to A&E with Rich either so it would have been difficult getting him out of the car and into A&E at the other end without getting hospital staff to help.
I reckon they would have called 111 first, they can be dicks but I don’t think they’d purposely waste NHS resources

The term ‘care package’ irks me no matter who uses it 🤣
Although they bug me I think a double dislocation would be justification for calling 999 personally. I imagine it would be bloody agony.

does anyone else find the constant reposting of when people buy their merch really annoying? I get why they do it but to me it has the opposite effect and I just stop checking their stories. in fairness I feel the same about everyone who does this kind of thing. just makes looking at stories pointless

Reactions: 7
I dislocated my shoulder playing hockey at school and I thought I was going to die I was in so much pain. He was very stoic in his tweet to be fair to him, and he even made a joke. I think 999 was appropriate in the circumstances.

I really would love to know the actual story of how/why he fell so hard. I know he doesn’t drink unless it’s some special occasion so it’s really bizarre.

Used to love these two but feel they're changing and becoming less genuine. I understand they've been working throughout the pandemic at home but so have my fav vloggers Mr David and Mr Ian and they've still made content 🤷‍♀️ like they havent got time to vlog but can find the time to do vids to flog their merch 🤦‍♀️

I can really recommend David and Ian,they are really likeable, funny and upload good content all the time. They also take the time to reply/like commenters too. They deserve way more subs.

So I’ve read in Twitter part of the reason he fell over was putting away the hot tub? I mean I’d get fractured bones etc but dislocated knee maybe but shoulder too? I feel like I’m missing something

neither are the fittest so probably not the most flexible so it could just be a freak accident

So I’ve read in Twitter part of the reason he fell over was putting away the hot tub? I mean I’d get fractured bones etc but dislocated knee maybe but shoulder too? I feel like I’m missing something
I read him say he fell really hard in concrete. I guess if he was trying to put away the hot tub he might have twisted as he fell which would be the dislocated knee and then he could have done his shoulder when he hit the ground.

It's odd set of injuries for sure and difficult to do but not impossible.

I can absolutely see that happen. He might have been twisting away from the hot tub while pulling it.