L&R dreaming. (Disney vloggers)

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t get too excited about people indulging on their holidays but they go on about six a year. Much as I love a good scoff when I’m away, I’d get bored of Joffrey’s and whoopie pies if I had them as often as they do.

Reactions: 3
I can’t get too excited about people indulging on their holidays but they go on about six a year. Much as I love a good scoff when I’m away, I’d get bored of Joffrey’s and whoopie pies if I had them as often as they do.
Oh yeah I’ve got nothing against people have a bit of an indulge on holiday, if you can’t do it on holiday when you can you! I just can’t believe how much they lack restraint when they’re back home too, another insta post was on today with more junk they’ve bought and a chocolate machine...:sick:

Reactions: 4
I still can’t get over how they take at least 4 two week vacations a year and claim to live an “average” life.

Reactions: 7
also doesn't Luke have diabetes or something? Their diet and general consumption of junk (both in terms of food and merchandise) just comes over as excessive. They're the ultimate consumers. There isnt only the calories but also the cost, these 'treats' add up so quickly.

To be fair last year they only had two 2 week holidays, the others were all stretched over long weekends or the xmas break. Not saying that's not a lot, just that if you get a decent annual leave entitlement you can stretch it very far when you're clever with weekends etc. They may also get toil I dont know. There is definitely something they're not saying about the airmiles though, i have the same cards and unless i was spending 10s of thousands on them a year, no way would I earn enough miles for free flights or upgrades or multiple companion vouchers. I wonder if they also travel for work or something which bumps them up.

Reactions: 1
also doesn't Luke have diabetes or something? Their diet and general consumption of junk (both in terms of food and merchandise) just comes over as excessive. They're the ultimate consumers. There isnt only the calories but also the cost, these 'treats' add up so quickly.

To be fair last year they only had two 2 week holidays, the others were all stretched over long weekends or the xmas break. Not saying that's not a lot, just that if you get a decent annual leave entitlement you can stretch it very far when you're clever with weekends etc. They may also get toil I dont know. There is definitely something they're not saying about the airmiles though, i have the same cards and unless i was spending 10s of thousands on them a year, no way would I earn enough miles for free flights or upgrades or multiple companion vouchers. I wonder if they also travel for work or something which bumps them up.
I think Rich has had to fly places for work before 🤔

Reactions: 2
Yes I think so too. I swear I've seen Instagram posts where one of them has been at the BA first class horse statue. Travelling for work will make a big difference in collecting miles and if so they should just admit that.

Yes I think so too. I swear I've seen Instagram posts where one of them has been at the BA first class horse statue. Travelling for work will make a big difference in collecting miles and if so they should just admit that.
they’re both gold members, so they’ll always have access to the first class lounge and other lounges too for as long as they are gold members.

The other thing too with them being gold members is that when they pay for a flight in first or club, which they do sometimes to keep their gold status, they will earn a lot more Avios points than the usual person.
Plus they both have those Amex premium cards that you spend 10k on a year to earn a companion voucher and those last up to 24 months. It’s between 125000 and 150000 avios for a return trip to Orlando in club.

Last edited:
ah cool yeah I'd forgotten about the gold membership. I still feel they play down those differences though

ah cool yeah I'd forgotten about the gold membership. I still feel they play down those differences though
Yeah they get a lot for being gold members. 3 bags of luggage at 32kg, access to all the lounges, free seating, plus they will get offered free upgrades too being gold members. You do have to spend a lot of money to become a gold member though, it’s not easy unless you fly for business and your job pays!

Mixed messages in their stories....

1.Poor Disney Cast Member being laid off...
2.Oh look i’m pretending i’m on holiday with my fancy american chips
3.How you can help laid off cast members
4.Can’t wait to be back for the 50th next year....

If you are going to mention the plight of all the Disney cast members then do it with a bit more sincerity & respect.

Reactions: 10
in fairness that's standard influencer behaviour. meaningful post about important issue...oh look here is a half naked selfie

He can’t possibly have diabetes and being eating what he eats ... that’s knowingly putting yourself at serious risk, you could die ...

I swear Luke has something too as they have mentioned it in vlogs, I'm pretty sure they said they both fell into the higher risk covid group too

I know he says he goes for vegetarian meals when they eat out at Disney , but then the next day the meal will be a huge portion of nachos and a burger followed by a twistee treat ice-cream thing .... very strange

Edit: not body shaming, people can eat what they like, just absolutely crazy to eat a bad diet when you have health problems and are on the at risk list for Covid ....

Last edited:
I think they did mention either on instagram or twitter a while ago (might have been instastories) about probably not going on holiday as I seem to remember something about not giving others advice/commenting on what people do?! I might not remember right.
They are not model eaters by any stretch, but at least they don't over restrict/share meals to cut calories etc like The Lodge Guys.
If they both have AMEX, and are both putting all costs on there they could get the airmile points needed through combining their household. I don't know if they bought cars outright or pay monthly which could be on the credit card, pay mortgage on it, all shopping, looking for deals of extra points etc they could save up a fair amount, as well as buying cash and upgrading with points. Good on them for managing it. I do think they are very careful with their money and put it towards holidays, but with no holidays this year enjoying a few extra luxuries.
They are just 2 seemingly ordinary guys, but I agree with others that I don't like them sharing gifts people have sent them, especially since they have closed their PO Box, how are they receiving them? Giving out their home address?? That seems a bit odd they would do that as they seem pretty private guys.

I wonder if they are reading here? I see they have now reposted old posts about cast members they have complimented. 🤣
Did someone not say on here that Luke complained about not getting the vegetarian version of a meal? I could totally understand an actual TRUE vegetarian being angry incase they ate some by accident before realising - eg real chicken instead of quorn chicken.

• Haha
Reactions: 5