L&R dreaming. (Disney vloggers)

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do you mean this one in California when the characters kept coming back and we're drawing them pictures and then they were prancing around the restaurant with them?

I've been to WDW and DLP with my husband with no kids and we met some characters, it was fun but did find it a bit awkward, we basically said hi, had a hug, got our pictures and moved on.
I find the way they are with the characters a bit much.

Yes thanks thats the one! Glad you knew what I meant. I’m all for having fun but this vlog just seemed so bloody odd!

I don’t mind Karen. Not a fan as such but watchable. I got the impression that she had California booked first. Her sister, Mum& Dad all seem to work good jobs too & have to coordinate flying from Ireland when they go. She has a career in the city which she doesn’t hide - only where it is and rightly so. Her bf isn’t shown or hardly mentioned cos YT isn’t his thing & she respects that.

As for Dawn that woman is very strange! I really want to know what happened to the other admin Alison who seems to be gone altogether from the page. She seemed nice enough but was always kissing L&R’s arses hence why she probably got the ‘job’. No sign of her now.

There was a rush of a lot of trips fairly close together to parks/places as I think they felt they were falling behind other vloggers.

I forgot it was Rich’s birthday - I daren’t look at the page - probably jammed full of pics of

AY-LEEEE-ENNNS. 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Their Facebook is such a circlejerk of people saying happy birthday to Rich. He couldn’t give a flying duck about you peasants.
I joined it for a laugh after it was mentioned on here and I live it when people post photos of Alien stuff and are like "saw this and thought of you guys" or "Have you guys seen this?". Like they give a tit and also its usually stuff in the Disney shop, of course they will have already seen it.

I am sad to be posting on this.. but I am so disappointed in them both. I’ve been a fan for years, never minded that their vlogs were similar (as it’s their holiday) but I am pretty angry about them flogging merch. I’ve never minded youtubers selling stuff, at all. But I have the issue with them, as they haven’t done ANY real vlogs for about 7 months, apart from to let us know their trips were cancelled and TO SELL MERCH. How can they think selling merch during a pandemic when they aren’t even uploading is ok? if you’re flogging stuff, you should actually be making the effort to speak/do lives/do even one vlog a month?! Even Disney tips or guide videos. Make the effort! They’ve done nothing for charity on their channel or instagram, not highlighted any good causes during this hard time,.. yet they think they can release merch when they literally have has zero content for 6 months. They seem to be happy to take our money during a time when many have no jobs.
Then today they said they didn’t vlog their trip to Harry Potter studios, well then don’t post a tonne of photos! Also they went with magical day apparel who made their merch, nice to know our orders paid for their day out..
Sorry for the rant but I bought their first tshirt back in July as it was limited for sale.. then 6 weeks later re stocked it and did a TONNE more merch. I was SO upset, I don’t have much money, and they lied to sell loads in a 2 week period. Obviously saw the £££ and restocked the same stuff and added more. Very deceiving and not very considerate. At least others have done charity walks/ you tube money to charities, even talked about local businesses. Looks like it’s all gone to their heads..

• Heart
Reactions: 8
My thoughts exactly @Marvelfan123
I was raving on about how bloody nice they were to someone about 3 years ago and they said yeah just wait til they sell out like the rest of them and I was like ohhhh they would never do that.....🙄

Reactions: 3
I dont see doing merch as selling out, if people want it then go for it and it's always good to develop a side business. However when they start changing who they are and stop being true to their roots to gain followers or to keep up with others that's when it feels like they're selling out and that's how it feels they have become. They seem more fake and their social media posts have become fuller of trendy buzz words etc that they just never use in their vlogs. They're moving more towards adam hattan and yazz and ashs style of communication and it's annoying and more importantly doesnt feel authentic to them. I stopped following them on social media a few weeks ago and have now unsubscribed on YouTube

I do agree though that doing merchandise but not offering any type of vlogs or interaction over the past 6 months is off. If you have the time to create merch you have time to get creative on vlogging

Reactions: 4
I wonder if they have been in touch with their ‘close’ buddies Amanda & Mitch during all this? They aren’t much use to them right now after all....
I do hope their jobs are ok. I think they vlog but don’t follow. Will need to have a look.

Reactions: 1
I’m probably just nitpicking, but what the hell do they pack in their suitcases? How can two men need that much stuff? When I go to WDW for two weeks with my partner (we are a man and a woman) we have a normal sized suitcase each, not three!

the whole business class and first class flights thing doesn’t bother me as I do this myself using avios points. I pay the same for business as what I would for economy so it doesn’t work out that costly.

Also the other thing that gets me is the way they constantly go on about rich’s illness (is it crohns or colitis?) don’t get me wrong, not saying it isn’t bad, but it does get mentioned constantly. I have coeliac disease so I understand the fear of shifting yourself on a flight if you eat the wrong food, but they do go on a tad. I also don’t understand why Luke doesn’t eat? I get it’s for moral support, but there’s no way I’d stop my partner from eating because I couldn’t. There’s been a few occasions where I couldn’t get food in the airport or on the plane and I’ve still made my other half eat...

Agree with the others too, Luke especially can come across really entitled sometimes.

Reactions: 6
Used to love these two but feel they're changing and becoming less genuine. I understand they've been working throughout the pandemic at home but so have my fav vloggers Mr David and Mr Ian and they've still made content 🤷‍♀️ like they havent got time to vlog but can find the time to do vids to flog their merch 🤦‍♀️

I can really recommend David and Ian,they are really likeable, funny and upload good content all the time. They also take the time to reply/like commenters too. They deserve way more subs.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Love Mr David & Mr Ian! They also raise money for charity - think it’s a men’s mental health one.

• Heart
Love Mr David & Mr Ian! They also raise money for charity - think it’s a men’s mental health one.
Yeah, all profits got to their chosen charity, unlike other vloggers who say a percentage will go to charity. I don't know if L&R have donated via merch sales.

I just adore them. I love when David does that daft thing with his napkin at meals and his dirty laugh 😂 I even made my husband subscribe haha

Reactions: 6
I was looking at the pictures to HP World - their facemasks are actually the worst i’ve ever seen. They are huge & right in your face. Especially Luke’s - reminds me of Hannibal Lecter 🤣

lol oh wow you aren't kidding. Those masks look ridiculous. That would put me off buying them

According to their Insta stories, they had to call 999 for Rich yesterday. They said he is ok but will need time to recover but no other details.

Get well soon, Rich.

There’s just something about selling masks for a profit during a pandemic that just doesn’t sit right with me.

Reactions: 4
Why did they need to post they needed to call an ambulance? They don’t do home content? Haven’t vloged for months and are very private people? Sorry to hear he wasn’t well but I don’t get it 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 10
I hate these ‘Oh aren’t the NHS wonderful’ posts. I’m not saying they aren’t - but it’s a veiled way of attention seeking. That’s another thing they like to make a meal out of - Rich’s illness. I am in no doubt that its unpleasant, painful etc but that only got spoken about after dropping numerous hints so that they got asked. They actually infuriate me - feel like I was totally sucked in by them. I see Amanda & Mitch have had a mention - wearing their merch 🙄

Reactions: 9
Obviously calling emergency services is serious and sorry to hear that but...their diet!! they both have health issues yet they dont seem to attempt to do anything about it. And to be blunt it's clear they have both gained weight in the last year or so. I get frustrated by people who make no effort to help themselves

I disagree on the mask selling, it's just another piece of PPE and we shouldnt expect things for free. However I do have an issue with the 'let's make masks trendy' thing that a lot of companies are jumping on the bandwagon and in their case the only effort they've made to communicate with their fans over this time is to sell merchandise

Reactions: 5
The way Luke was going on with the insta post you’d think rich had something seriously wrong with him. I’m not saying a dislocation isn’t painful, especially a double one, but it’s hardly life threatening.