L&R dreaming. (Disney vloggers)

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So all the lovely gifts they get sent the one where someone has spent a small fortune at the Disney Store makes it onto their actual grid....
Gotta keep in with ShopDisney for the Christmas freebies eh? 😡

• Wow
Reactions: 6
I got an open compound fracture of my wrist falling backwards over my miniature shetland pony who was on my patio at the time. ...I stepped back and didn't see him....went over backwards and put my hand out.....freak accident 😂😂

• Wow
Reactions: 1
Someone a few pages back asked about why they take so much luggage. They always take at least one empty suitcase to fill full of junk food and b&bw stuff. I’ve never understood it, fair enough if you go every other year to want to bring back things you can only get there and you like. But they go 3-4 times a year why not just save that stuff as things to enjoy on holiday? Not like they’re deprived. And their b&bw hauls are so ridiculous the picture of Luke with the receipt outside the shop 🤦🏼‍♀️ You do not need that many hand sanitisers and candles! They just leave them stuck in a drawer when they get home.

Reactions: 8
It always makes me laugh how the extreme hand sanitizer brigade are often the ones who are sick most often. I have family the same, all about hygiene constantly but always get cold etc. Luke and Richs diet and exercise (or lack of) is so bad their immune system must be weak. If I could be bothered one day I'd enter their daily intake into myfitnesspal and see what it says

Reactions: 3
I don’t get why they were so secretive about the accident if it was just a matter of him moving a hot tub.

Reactions: 3
According to their stories Luke is off the entire week. Was their DLP trip supposed to be this week?

Yes it seems odd how Rich just happened to have this freak accident around the same time as their September trip that they conveniently stopped talking about. I’m not saying they made the accident up, it’s just really odd timing and coincidence.

Yes it seems odd how Rich just happened to have this freak accident around the same time as their September trip that they conveniently stopped talking about. I’m not saying they made the accident up, it’s just really odd timing and coincidence.
Yeah, we haven't seen photographic evidence of said injuries have we? Plus, I would have thought traipsing around Windsor so soon after would be a no no.

Last edited:
if it was the Spain trip most airlines have stopped flights to the Balearics until next year. If it was DLP you have to quarantine and they said they couldn’t do that so I don’t think it’s anything to do with the trips.

Yeah, we haven't seen photographic evidence of said injuries have we? Plus, I wod have thought traipsing around Windsor so soon after would be a no no.
This is what I’m thinking, surely they’d post at least his leg with the crutch or knee (it’d be in a brace surely) like I understand they’re very private but like I’m not saying I don’t believe it but I think it’s a way to keep the minions messaging them

His Instagram story said Rich is on crutches and he needs to be up and mobile. It also said he’ll be in physical therapy. Like damn, how hard can you fall by trying to move a hot tub!?

if it was the Spain trip most airlines have stopped flights to the Balearics until next year. If it was DLP you have to quarantine and they said they couldn’t do that so I don’t think it’s anything to do with the trips.
Ok but why didn’t they ever tell their viewers that their plans for the September trip were cancelled? It just seems shady that they just never mention it again.

Reactions: 2
pretty sure they should be in spain now as it was spain end of September followed by dlp in early oct. the time they would ha e been in wdw

I can’t get over how much crap they eat. All they ever post about is deliveries of American junk food and finding various bits of junk food in different stores. Most of it is shite anyway, I love the USA, but I don’t get the hype for their junk food.

Reactions: 5
yeah I completely agree on all counts. I think I'd lose weight in america as so much or their chocolate and sweets I find inedible (Hershey 🤢). but luke and richs moaning about being ill and sick fairly often in home vlogs does my head in. I've know on many like them, get sick a lot, wonder why and never think it could possibly be due to the tit they eat...and the volume

They both have such a sweet tooth, especially Rich always going for the sweetest, sickliest flavour.

I’m surprised they aren’t bigger, considering the have a cream topped hot chocolate and muffin every other day.

They need to start looking after their health better.
At least when they go to Disney and eat rubbish they walk 10,000+ steps a day ....

I would argue Luke is morbidly obese at this point. If you watch old videos and compare them to now he’s gotten absolutely massive.

Reactions: 4