Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Mark81

VIP Member
Getting a bit sick of all this pride talk.

They've never been flag waving types before, and that's absolutely fine. But suddenly to be all out and proud just feels like its for likes, attention and to be seen to be doing it.

Adam hattan is a bit like this too.

Reactions: 3

GSquaredUWS

VIP Member
Getting a bit sick of all this pride talk.

They've never been flag waving types before, and that's absolutely fine. But suddenly to be all out and proud just feels like its for likes, attention and to be seen to be doing it.

Adam hattan is a bit like this too.
Hard to top Adam getting a free book from another grifter and going all 'WE are trailblazing queer authors' PUL-LEAZE! Typists at best! Woolfe, Wilde Baldwin and Capote would be thrilled to see Adam finally cracked the mainstream with his pamphlets!

That saves L&R Dreaming. The competition is so vile!

Furnessian

VIP Member
haha the fact the stories are then walking on the ship, then yes I would say they are on a cruise.

I remember then having a hissy fit when the DCL was first announced and then later said you had to be double vaccinated, they said that should have been mentioned right at the beginning. But I think it was more annoyance having to wait so long to get on. If they are going on this now, then it may well be true that they won't go to WDW earlier than Christmas
Yeah, I remember their hissy fit too. They are quite good at hissy fits when things don’t go exactly as expected for them.

I wish Rich would fasten the straps on his aliens backpack a bit tighter.

Why put up those posts if you are not saying where you are going. I get not wanting to vlog again and stick with stories, but tell people so they know what to expect!

Mark81

VIP Member
I guess it depends if youtube flags their channel. 7 months and counting since last upload so they're already over the 6 months limit of inactivity.

They shouldn't do vlogmas, but if they do you csn bet it will be to avoid demonitisation

Mark81

VIP Member
I am pretty sure the last trip they were to Florida they announced up front no vlogs so weird that they are not doing it now. They are on a trip with friends, but doesn't usually put them off vlogging
Yeah the odd 'we aren't doing the parks but we did them' Orlando trip they were up front about.

Chandler Bing

VIP Member
why does Dawn need to give vague advice if it means she’s the first to answer, I asked a question looking for people with experience and got check what the insurance will cover, yeah figured that one out myself funnily enough
Really put me off the group as I get this vibe off her that’s controlling.
She's such an odd one. I think she just loves the fact she's mates with L&R and the rest of us "mere mortals" aren't, so that makes her superior :rolleyes:

Mark81

VIP Member
I like their Vlogmas, if only to count how often they describe something as “festive”. We should run a sweepstake!

What are the chances they’re off to WDW in late December? I’d say high
Nah I think spring at earliest. In fact I swear they said as much at somepoint

While it is good that they feel the need to contact WDW for clarity. What will they do with the response!?! Are they suddenly going to stop going to WDW if they are going to continue supporting these companies?

Snapdragon5

I really miss these two too. Just as someone said earlier, one of the few genuine disney vloggers. I hope they are doing well

They really haven’t made the effort to be relevant have they. The same thumbnails for years now, no time taken to even put a nice filter on the pics. Im guessing they don’t watch much YouTube, otherwise they would see how stale their chanel is now.

Still find it so odd they didn’t vlog for a year and now daily. They have shot themselves in the foot or maybe there’s some big ads coming. You can tell by the views, not even 25% of their subs are watching anymore.
I meant more a photo of a Costa cup and the front of Home Bargains!!

Mark81

VIP Member
I thought luke (bigger guy) was older? I swear his 40th has been mentioned at somepoint as either having happened or coming soon

Serenitygirl67

I have chrons and I would struggle eating the diet he does, all that sugar and coffee is not good and so much processed food as well.

Mark81

VIP Member
Ok yes you’re right about the merch. I think it’s just very convenient they have confidence to vlog daily in December when they’ll get paid loads but haven’t even done one “our top tips” or anything for Disney all year. Personally I think it’s a bit of a kick in the teeth.

i do like them, they are very sweet. But I do Think they should of bothered to do one home vlog in 11 months.I however don’t wish to see 20 vlogs in December of festive drinks. Yes and repeating each other CONSTANTLY.

I actually feel that other accounts have become stronger for home videoing. A lot has changed in a year. Even editing people expect these days. I don’t want anyone who has poor camera work now. I think their holidays are fun to watch but vlogging general life is very boring. Cue the ice removal on the car at 6amzzz
Yeah I get where you're coming from. I guess it depends on what and who annoys you. None of the vloggers are perfect, but I guess for me I'm not bothered about the merch. I didn't want any so didn't buy any, people have choice at end of the day. However If they team up with mda again then I would be more annoyed and lose respect for them after they so publicly disowned them (rightfully so in my view)

Mark81

VIP Member
See they are in London doing the same usually London trip, goi g to the same places. I really don't get their fascination with Fortnum and Masons
Haha yeah I thought that. Although I disagree on fortnams, love it there, but I don't get why people love harrods so guess everyone has their luxury preferences haha

They still seem obsessed being outside. I don't know how they're going to handle disney in September when they don't appear to have got passed being able to be in crowds again