Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

emerald

VIP Member
So L&R are back out in Florida again but not vlogging again. How many daily stories do we think we will get?! No Disney for them again, but will they accept free tickets again?! Also looks like Karena and her sister are out the same time, so wonder what of them we will see in her videos
Approximately one million. Per hour.

• Haha
Reactions: 3

Toffee finger

VIP Member
Lol fuck those kids, I wish WDW were child free but I’m in the minority.
I wouldn’t have written it the same as you but same😂
David and Ian make a face when children are screaming nearby but at least they don’t do it in the parents view like I’ve seen some people do.

As much as I got a bit sick of L&R I am missing their holiday vlogs. I must be getting desperate for any content!!

Not sure I share everyone rave thread here. Vlogmas will be endless Costa, Starbucks, Costco crap, and repeating what each other day. Sorry I don’t find their vlogmas that interesting..although they are harmless. Very beige for me.
Also it’s interesting suddenly they are ok to vlog at the peak ad revenue time of the year. Feels a bit wrong. Like it wasn’t worth their time vs money before.

Mark81

VIP Member
I'm not sure tbh, I don't remember ever her being fully explained...but I might be wrong.

Was sad to hear about Sox, they understandably sound devastated and sounds like it was unexpected

CrinkleCut88

VIP Member
There is always Drama surrounding them.
Coincidence?
More like may believe or massive exaggeration.
I bet neither would have the balls to say something anyway.

Agree, not all content even by some of your faves is going to suit everyone! It is okay to still like someone and not 100% watch everything they produce. Some people I only put on in the background when doing other stuff, or watch on twice the speed if they are known for dragging out videos

Florence89

2kgs of pic n mix .... hot chocolate and cookies for breakfast ... I’m sorry but I am amazed at these people. Their diet is shocking....

• Wow

Mark81

VIP Member
Have they done anything other than Disney? I know they’ve shopped and eaten elsewhere but have they done any other attractions away from Disney?
Not that they've shown. Tbh only doing Disney doesn't bother me. Do what you like. But the constant shopping seems so excessive. Over consumption

SomeoneLOLd

Chatty Member
The thing is they just don't seem to be creative at all....I don't find their thumbnails bad.... but agree that they haven't developed at all in all these years of vlogging
their editing is still very basic and the thumbnails exactly the same as when they started! it's harder to criticise them against the likes of Adam Hattan who does this as his only job and also has terrible thumbnails and badly edited vlogs though
But even people who claim they only vlog as a "hobby" still benefit from the ads and money they make (in Luke and Rich's case merch too) so I think some effort is always good!
Agree that it's odd to not vlog at all and suddenly do vlogmas when it's notoriously known as the time YouTube pays more money
I still like them though and hope 2022 shows a better side of them

Furnessian

VIP Member
Why would you buy new magic bands if you’re not doing a park?

As for posting holidays on Insta- of course, But surely they have a private account for stuff like that?

debster

They came back to vlogging for the December money. It’s so obvious from how little effort they’ve put in. I still quite like them, they are harmless, but we are disappointed in their videos. Why vlog every single day, makes no sense
Vlogmas is every day by definition If they didn’t do it every day it wouldn’t be vlogmas. I’ve criticised the Lodge Guys for saying they are doing vlogmas when they are only sticking to their existing schedule (though worse again cos they filmed their shite in November).
I honestly doubt L&R are doing it for the money. A quick look at their LinkedIn pages shows they will be on very good salaries so I suspect the YouTube money will be peanuts to them.

Furnessian

VIP Member
Luke’s definitely the one who looks like he is going to have an aneurysm when something goes slightly wrong but Rich is always among it as well, moaning his arse off.

Tiredofeverything

It's just as much work posting 5 million stories while on vacation as blogging and editing when you get back. They just want attention

• Heart

Vlogwatcher99

How strange, thought this wasn’t the rave thread. We were just shocked at how crap we thought the vlog was. Came here to talk about thoughts on it. Didn’t see the point in over 40 mins of dull vlogging. Seem like ok guys but what’s the point in uploading the same shopping, bbq sauce, cheesecake, food, repeating each other vlogs like 2 year ago.
It’s never really been a rave or hate thread. Luke and Rich don’t inspire the hate that others do because they just float along and do what they always do. Some people like it some people don’t. They can get a pissy if things don’t go their way but they don’t act like utter gits like the Lodge guys do, which explains why this is still number one for L&R and others are much higher, the Tim Tracker one is massive

Toffee finger

VIP Member
only DAS I’ve seen mentioned in their vlogs was for Granddad, nothing for Rich!
They didn’t show them using it loads but definitely used it for Rich. I had to go back and check as I remember wondering what was wrong with him as they kept his illness private until Rich spoke about it in a weekly vlog. There was a few comments about how helpful and good it was to see how they used it. This is going back years though, 2018.
God the unimportant things I can remember are ridiculous why is memory crap for anything vital 😂