Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

focusdochas

VIP Member
I think it was that Disney could have said that full vaccination was required from the announcement. If negative pcr is accepted for children then why not adults, my thought not theirs. Not going to affect me.

Reactions: 1

Esme

VIP Member
Hayley Morris, a Disney vlogger lives there, and she and her mum caught it. She's done a couple of videos on it, I think she was one, not taking it too seriously, then she got it
I can’t find a thread for Hayley but has anyone seen her latest stories? I feel sick for her, she doesn’t seem in the right place to be posting the stories ☹

Toffee finger

VIP Member
I didn’t know the other thread was a rave!

Do they have to go to the supermarket so often? Considering they’re both claiming to be so covid careful, is it necessary to pop to the shops every other day along with their online deliveries?
Not necessary at all but getting Tizer is more important than anyone’s health 🙄🙄🙄

Furnessian

VIP Member
I think what I didn't put in my last post, was how I feel Disney will still be able to be flexible, and if you can be knowledgable about your condition and how the other options they provide don't work for you, they'd still give you DAS. They're not asking for proof, so I feel people will just be saying they have Autism from May
I hope they do manage to work something out for people who need it.

Universal do ask for proof so it would be interesting to see if Rich has it for there or whether they just don’t do any rides that have big lines.

bumblebees19

VIP Member
I am suprised that these two slip under the radar so much. As well as being undeniably dull and entitled they are also massive hypocrites.
They claim that they don't do YouTube for reward (highly successful career men don't you know) or for clout (see their twitter rants over the years) but isn't it convenient that they are bashing out the Disney vlogs (3 in the last couple of days) as we are in December and advert revenue is at its highest. They burst in to life every December. Money grabbing tossers and their followers seem oblivious to it.
FWIW the money they will make from their YouTube views will be minimal, nothing in comparison to a salary for an average job. Real revenue on YouTube comes from associated things like brand deals and sponsored content.

Sorry but I really disagree with the thumbnail thing. Thank god they don't use filters etc, so fake and click baity and often makes the person look like a dummy (literally). I'd say the vast majority of vloggers , especially in the disney niche, have worse or just the same level of thumbnails as them. Even Adam hattan one of the largest UK ones has shit thumbnails. Also its not their career so don't need to stay relevant really, their strength has always been being themselves and not acting like usual vlogger. They still get a decent amount of engagement considering how small their channel is. 37k subscribers and averaging 10k viewers on vlogmas. Vlogmas always gets lower views anyway but that's still better % than some of the big Orlando vloggers get for disney content. Their following is quite small but pretty consistent.
We can agree to disagree then. If they’ve been pressured into vlogging again and have the energy to suddenly vlog DAILY, then they could use some of that energy to make an interesting thumbnail. Not saying catfish people. But bland isn’t the word, they are dated and clearly not many click on them.

Also they don’t have to do daily vlogmas. It’s turned into a fan base only channel. It’s super limiting.

Diskit

I don’t get the love of Mr D and I. I think they are wonderful people but all of the vlogs sitting in the same spot during lock down were kind of boring. I enjoyed the castle collection hauls but I just got bored after months and months of the same thing.

I wish Luke and Rich would vlog
something. I miss their videos a lot.

lalalandinmyhead

I feel so bad posting on here but the vlogmas is so boring. It’s one of the most unexciting ones out there. Dare I say at least the lodge guys have done a few different things.

It just consists of junk food, busy at work, 50% chatting about emails from fans sat on the sofa . I was pretty excited for their return. If you aren’t up to much, why do daily? I hope they skip some days and do some more interesting things. Vlogmas for everyone has been so dull…

Mark81

VIP Member
Again? I mean, it’s alright but weren’t they only there last year? Also it’s bastard freezing at this time of year.
It is freezing but its also beautiful at this time of year.

But yeah, I've been lucky to have been 3 times, but over a 25 year period. Much as I love it I can't imagine going so frequently. Especially as they don't seem to do much when there.

So shock horror, after mentioning the first person who gifted them a voucher, they have had 2-3 more since!!
And another amazon voucher mentioned in todays vlogmas. If someone wants to send them one, fair enough, but there’s no need to mention it on the vlog.

Feels like they only started to do vlogs again for the money/ vouchers. Considering the little effort they have put into vlogmas, it’s a bit dissapointing.

SpillTheTeaPlz

They posted a story on Instagram a few days ago pretty much telling people to stop asking them about going to Disney because they won’t travel until it’s “safe”. If they are waiting around for Americans to get vaccinated in Florida they will be waiting forever. Florida is Trump country and the majority in that state are anti vax nut jobs.