Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Furnessian

VIP Member
I agree, why did they go back to Boston at 11:30am? There's a lot to do in Salem and they were obviously enjoying it.

I've said this before but they get to places too early, even in the UK when time difference is not a factor. Remember the Winter Wonderland Hyde Park vlog when they got there before anything opened? Very boring. Things don't open early in the US, - lot of shops and attractions don't open til 10 or 11 and by that time they were heading back to the station.

Reactions: 3

Mark81

VIP Member
Gotta say I’m missing Luke & Rich, I’m surprised they haven’t made any content in 8 months. I think channels get demonetised after 6 months too? So I’m surprised they’ve not posted anything! Even a shop Disney haul!
Yeah I do too tbh. Having seen how bad the majority of vloggers have been over the pandemic I'd love some of their safe comfortable vlogging style

Plus I'd love to hear what they think about yaz and Ash 🤣

Mark81

VIP Member
Yeah I agree I can't defend them on only spending two hours and not doing anything, I couldn't believe it. Not even the main witch museum that salem is known for. It was ridiculous. Also agree the editing was really poor.

I don't have an issue with getting up early, I do that quite often on trips (especially when jet lag is involved). But its normally to make most of the day not to be back in my hotel by lunchtime!! I suspect covid has increased their anxiety of crowds, but at same time things didn't make sense. If they don't like crowds why get a train, even more so why choose rush hour to do it (OK it turned out OK but they didn't know that). They don't seem to like being inside even for food, always online order and quick collect.

I also notice they walk much more now in fairness to them. They mention steps more and I was shocked they walked to the station.. id have called an uber lol I wonder if that's how they've lose some weight.

I'm curious to see how their September wdw trip goes and if they vlog it. I'm not sure their heart is in it anymore. Also can't see them handling disney crowds

Mark81

VIP Member
I hope disney doesn't ban vloggers, but they need to reign them in...especially the Orlando based locals.

The UK ones just are very dull, and many shouldn't be in front of the camera and need to stop trying to make it a career.

Agree they are a very small channel and are not in it for the money though they do enjoy freebies every now and then. They have openly said that they are not big spenders, their holidays are their treat and forego presents for each other which I think it is refreshing to hear. Yes, they do go hard with spending at WDW with pins and mugs and everything else but they are being wise at home.

The MDA collab just didn't sit well with me I am afraid! Especially because it is evident that there are hardcore L&R fans going by the facebook page and I think Yaz&Cash jumped in on a good thing there! They are definitely a big contributor in sales for MDA in my opinion and they have made it clear they did not approve of their actions but wonder if they will stop wearing their stuff, or if they do just not mention them.

Agree @Mark81 It looks like they have struggled, with physical illness and also mentally strained. Everyone dealt with lockdown in different ways and I am glad they put themselves first.

I do wish them well and that they would just take things at their own pace and not rush out stuff just because they feel they need too but just film and share what they want when they feel comfortable!

Mark81

VIP Member
They've said before that they've lost their confidence in vlogging over lockdown,I hope they find it again. No one is perfect but they are like the anti disney vlogger, nome of the over the top antics you usually get

Mark81

VIP Member
Weren’t they selling March at the start of the summer? My wife got a tshirt and mask. Ok to sell merch but not do a vlog once in 10 months? We thought it was quite rude to take the money and not even do one video. Just sits badly with me. I think either vlog or just leave it. I think it’s worse to appear back in vlogmas for the money. All the confidence gone but suddenly ok to vlog multiple times a week. No vlogs for the entire year and then almost daily vlogs. No doubt raving about magical day apparel too as usual. Not letting Mrs buy anymore
That was spring/summer 2020. They have been pretty MIA since 3rd lockdown. I think it impacted them, which tbf would make sense as most people I know found the 3rd one much harder

BullfaBugle

I think they desperately want to vlog but don’t have the time/energy to edit and compile them. It took them months to finish the last Orlando trip they vlogged.

Millyve

VIP Member
I’ve always been a fan. But I really don’t think it’s a good idea to be going to a tier one area!

Mark81

VIP Member
I think its a case of doing the right thing and not just believing the media. They're going straight to the source.

Now whether disney even replies is another thing. Unless a lot of people start raising I I doubt they will. And if it is true, will they stop going? That's the test. You need to back up your outrage otherwise its just hollow words

Serenitygirl67

See they are in London doing the same usually London trip, goi g to the same places. I really don't get their fascination with Fortnum and Masons

Furnessian

VIP Member
Why did they post 20 stories about how expensive Tesco is when we know they aren't exactly broke with the amount of long haul holidays they have? Just seemed like they were trying to be *relatable* to me. Just shop at Lidl/Home Bargains etc if it's too much.
I thought that. Hardly breaking news that things are expensive these days.

JCAH2013

Chatty Member
I think they like Ray Dunn but they’ve not really mentioned it…

Funny to see a lot of Disney vloggers buy bigger homes this year, amazing what you can do when you’re not paying thousands to go to the same place several times a year.

• Haha

Diskit

I feel a bit different about these two’s Vlogmas. I think they don’t want to do it because travel blogs are what they enjoy. BUT people begged them to come back and do it so they are doing what they would normally be doing and not going out and doing things just to vlog and being fake. Plus the pandemic has tamped down festivities for all of us. I’m not a fan of the advent calendars and quizzes which are 50% of the video. I’d prefer just a chat about something. They could have vlogged themselves decorating the trees and decorating the house but they only want to film their heads. I still will watch because I like them.