Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

CrinkleCut88

VIP Member
For as long as I have a hole in my arse there will be more vlogs in the future. They crave attention. Playing the sympathy card again I see.
Fuck right off boys.

• Haha
Reactions: 3

Serenitygirl67

Also not sure why they have started doing temperature is f instead of c, guess to appease the US audience, or like always are they trying to be more american

Mark81

VIP Member
Ugh I never know which bloody thread I'm directed too as they have two 🤣

I know ones more positive than the other but I get a notification and just see l & r dreaming 🤣

• Haha
I think it is Luke who wants it so bad, but it's Rich that is left to be the one lugging the camera and filming. I am just glad that if he isn't up to it that Luke is listening and okay with his stories.
They have always said they film for the memories, and since the last 3 trips have looked the exact same, why would you do it?!
But at least with the family, yes it will be good to film and create those memories.

But, they don't even need to edit and release them!! They can just stitch together a fun family video!! That would serve the purpose

Reactions: 2

Mark81

VIP Member
Too much can also be bad for you

Haha tbf it's been 15 plus years since I went to gatorland but my main memories are it stank, and was also quite cruel in terms of certain animals and reptiles living space.

Could well be different now though

lalalandinmyhead

Eek sorry I’ve found their vlogmas really dull. Was nice when they went to London. It’s just a display of sugar consumption, junk food and the quiz. I’m sure their Florida vlogs will be good when they go.

So from their latest insta post . . . they won't be back to WDW till Autumn this year! So that would be what September time?? I am partly amazed they are waiting so long to go, but also good on them.

Anniebee

VIP Member
They got called boring a LOT on here and I think that took their confidence away.

They recently said they completely lost their confidence in vlogging, not everyone can shrug off a Tattle thread.

Mark81

VIP Member
Haha I kind of get it, although tbh it's often the entitled adult fans/instagrammers/vloggers that I find more annoying in the parks. Also, it's a theme park, so getting annoyed by kids being there seems a bit petty

It is sad how boring and predictable they have become!
I mean we all knew that the Ohana dinner was going to happen and I thought that and springs would have been enough and also when I saw the unexpected I half thought someone gave them passes. But no, got to flash the AP.
But are they now not restricted that they will need to book the parks in advance? It is only the 7 or 14 day tickets that are exempt from that?! Or am I mistaken?

Mark81

VIP Member
The latest picture looks like they're at Universal for the day. They really can't keep out the parks 🤣

Why don't they try something new like Gatorland?
Tbf you been to gatorland?! 🤣

But I agree, they really haven't done anything different to their normal trips. Looks like they renewed their universal annual pass so they'll be going back multiple times in the next year then

• Haha

Furnessian

VIP Member
I think I read in the paper that there have been six similar incidents at WDW this year alone, which seems a lot more than in the past, though I don't know the stats. I haven't been down the the parks since before Covid, mainly because I just don't fancy them right now for reasons nothing to do with the scrapping.

I think it's fine to have an opinion on it and even withdraw your patronage of Disney on the basis of it but it does seem dramatic to issue a statement, as if everyone is waiting for your take on it.

This is exactly what I expected from an L&R vlog. Same music they use, lots of talking in a somewhat childish voice. Same comfort foods and drinks. They do sightseeing and do a good job at pointing things out and pronounce things correctly. Focus so far has been on food and shopping, which tbh so are the WDW/Florida vlogs.
But it is fresh seeing a new destination to break from all the disney stuff and yes you can see they have both lost a bit of confidence but I feel we may see that return in the next vlog with the Salem visit and Hocus Pocus focus.