Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Kate1970

VIP Member
Where is Liz that’s what I want to know 😂. Seems a bit random Alison King being bridesmaid too
I was wondering where Beverly Callard aka Liz was too, but then realised she's been doing a Stand up to Cancer programme on Channel 4, so perhaps it was same time as the wedding?

Reactions: 3

Emerald37

VIP Member
Yes he is. He’s dreadful.
In fairness he may well be but the reason he's disliked on DS , is because he has the gall to be camp. It's thinly veiled internalised homophobia in my view. He might be a tool but the abuse he gets ob DS is disgraceful.

Observ@h

I do listen to some of Kym's songs on Spotify, only with headphones on so no one else knows. 🤐🤐🤐 Kym can sing and can act and she did actually qualify as an actress instead of being fast tracked because she was on Fame Academy. But that doesn't make her a nice person. She can be very rude on Twitter and is friends with the vile Anthony Cotton.
I don’t disagree and she’s definitely worthy of a Tattle thread 😂 she has the talent to be where she is although they probably shouldn’t push Emilie into the spotlight.

Gym&Tonic

VIP Member
It was David, the sister is called Tracey and I can well believe that Tracey and her mum tweeted photos of like of Jamie.

Gym&Tonic

VIP Member
Strictly did wonders for her. She didn’t come across half as badly as I thought she would.

Don’tStart

VIP Member
Never really had an opinion on her but this video came up on TikTok, where she’s sat enjoying the company of the utterly loathsome Anthony Cotton whose got a reputation for being one of the rudest and nastiest celebrities. His atrocities range from workplace bullying to dreadful interactions with fans.

MrsBsDayOff

VIP Member
Just realised she has split with her hubby ! how many marriage she she had? She is full of herself
Strange that she still says 'wife to Scott' on her IG profile
---
I suppose Kym’s three broken marriages were all for the kids too!
It’s odd how she waxes lyrical about her two older kids and the wonderful relationships they have with their lovely partners when her own relationships/marriages have been a total car crash!
Well Kym they haven’t learnt from your “example” that’s for sure.
She seems to get engaged and declare 'he's the one' very quickly with each relationship.

She may be trying to replicate her parents marriage of nearly 60 years.

ChloBo_81

VIP Member
Something about them all seems very sinister. Kym can be very bolshy on Twitter. He sister seems rough as anything. Her mother seems hard faced. Her dad seems like a nice man surrounded by horrible women.

Her son works as a builder when she is worth GBP millions. I wouldn't let my son do a dangerous job like that if I had her bank account.

I see from her Twitter that she has moved from Warrington to Manchester, maybe Scott is living in Warrington and she has moved out...has she cheated again??
She's well paid but she's not worth millions 🤣

Also- imagine how much all theses divorces cost? That's why Katie Price is virtually bankrupt.

Char29

I think this is more a reflection of the horrendously sexist and discriminatory society we lived in… still do. I understand completely why she hid her kids. It likely would have diminished her chances of getting in the band. Yet another example of how women will never be equal to men in these terms.
your attitude, calling her ruthless here is disgusting to me. She was doing what she needed to do to get in the band and create a better future for her children.
I completely agree, I’m sure she didn’t enjoy or want to do what she did. It’s really terrible, and what’s so sad is that I doubt she would of got her place in the band. I’m sure they would of spun some lines like “will you be committed enough, they’ll be a lot of touring, blah, blah, blah”.

If the aunt is willing to make such a nasty comment in public about the father of her niece, I wonder what kind of poison she pours in the childs ear about Jamie in private?
I agree. No matter what’s happened you should still have some respect for that being your niece's dad

I thought her parents seemed nice enough when I saw them interviewed over the years, and I understand that they're proud of their daughter, but they just seem to enable her. And the mum ranted on Twitter about Jamie Lomas, which I lost respect for her over. I'm sure Jamie Lomas is no angel but then Kym Marsh isn't either (her affair apparently ended the marriage), family should have had some dignity and kept it quiet especially when a child involved. https://www.irishmirror.ie/female/jamie-lomas-denies-deadbeat-dad-3044140
Agreed. Said it before but I saw her sister reply to a tweet happy when someone said Polly looks like Kym. She said something like people always say she looks like her dad and she was sick of it