Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Diddikins

VIP Member
I think she gave birth to a child at around 21 weeks. It may have lived for a short period of time?

Reactions: 2

Gym&Tonic

VIP Member
Annoyingly from the little I saw her of her on Strictly so far it looks like she’s going to be really good🙄

• Sick

JulesC

VIP Member
Found it I think! Says last sold 2017 for £600k? Am I on the right house?
Says in description it's had major referb, but how much renovating can one do to a new build? Seems steep asking £150k more after just a few years. Still, you certainly get a lot of house for your money in Warrington!
Yep, it is a nicer bit on the outskirts but Warrington is a shithole 🤣🤣🤣

Surprised she lives there.

PeteM

VIP Member
I kind of like her for Tweeting a birthday message for my niece even though she didn't know her. It was a mutual friend who asked on her behalf and she did a lovely message for her. I've also seen her driving around and she is prettier in real life. But she is friends with the vile Anthony Cotton so that doesn't work well in my head.
That is nice of her.

Candycrush

Chatty Member
She’s also another one who can’t stay single and her relationships seem to have overlapped each time. She was still married to her first husband when she got together with some bloke who was in Corrie with her and he had a girlfriend. Then she split with him and shortly afterwards met Sylvian on Dancing on Ice. He was with Jennifer Metcalfe from Hollyoaks at the time.

Yes and there was a huge Twitter spat with loads of the Corrie cast sticking up for Samia and the Hollyoaks cast sticking up for Jorgie.
I think there was a debate at the time whether Samia was still with the Corrie co-star when she met Sylvian. She always claims she didn't do anything wrong but I wouldn't be surprised if the rumours were true.

Gym&Tonic

VIP Member
Ive found it. It’s very modern, nice enough inside but a bit bland. I’m sure she’ll have no trouble selling it. Years ago I remember her living in an older property with lovely bay windows, I only know this because she’s always shares so much online

Gym&Tonic

VIP Member
She probably didn’t want to chance it with Nigel Lythgoe! Though he seemed cool with her having kids once she spilled the beans. Though it was all on camera, so he had to say that lol.
She was already in the band and living with them in a shared house by the time The Sun got wind of her having kids and published it. The judges and production company would have looked like they were discriminating against her if they’d have kicked her out. When Pop Idol started I remember Simon Cowell saying he’d had kicked her out if he’d have been a judge on Popstars (he was supposed to be but backed out at the last minute).

Olly Mellor did a kiss and tell on her after their affair ended, so I’d imagine it was him who the family drew dicks on.

Last edited: