Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MrsBsDayOff

VIP Member
Did the father of her first 2 kids play much of a role in their upbringing? She talks about how hard it was being a struggling single mum but where was he?

Reactions: 2

Gym&Tonic

VIP Member
What did her family say about Jamie? Did they not like him? His sister is that dreadful Charley Webb
Her commons as muck sister shagged him off on Twitter. Can’t exactly remember what she said but it was probably ‘fuck’ and ‘fucking‘ every other word 🙄 Polly is the absolute spitting image of Charley. It just really kill them lol

Reactions: 1

Winnywoowaa

New to this thread and just wanted to know if anyone would know her connection to someone called Young ls? He is a scouser rapper and she comments on his posts. I don't think its any of her kids.
I’ve never heard of him, how old is he? Could be a new boyfriend?

MrsBsDayOff

VIP Member
Oi oi! It's not a shithole thank you! Obviously, there are rougher parts as with any town.. but some lovely areas too! I live in Warrington n see Emilie regularly in the local Sainsburys... I know Kym n her ex Dave from Ashton.
What were Kym and Dave like when you met them

JuneJuneHannah

VIP Member
I’ve never heard of him, how old is he? Could be a new boyfriend?
Not a boyfriend. He's a rapper that hides behind a mask and is "with" the girl that supported the sex offender Stephen Bear through his trial among other things. He appears very young but hard to tell as covers his face.

SaLou

VIP Member
Surprised that got by the moderators. Comments that involve wit or criticism or even just the truth don't fly at FailOnline anymore. The moderation is so strict I wonder why they haven't just closed comments altogether.

Anwyay, I reckon Kym will end up another Elizabeth Taylor, Zsa, Zsa Gabor, etc. Just marriage after marriage. It gives her PR and she's addicted to that like it's coke.
That comment looks like it's from the Facebook page. Are they as strict on there as the DM website?