Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Denise0211

VIP Member
Lol
IMG_20220114_130625.jpg

Looks as though M. Beyle might be skulking around and decided to take your advice @Spirit of place (see attached). That said, we’re all entitled to a break, annual leave etc. and I guess the same goes for influencers and YouTubers who monetize their work. What in everyone’s opinion is the right way of going about this? After all K hasn’t got an HR department/line manager she should apply to. What do other influencers do when they take a break? This is the only vlog and thread I’m involved with so don’t know what the norm is. Should she have posted a message at the end of her last Vlog wishing all her Patreons and followers a Happy Christmas and NY and explained that she would not be posting till whatever day in January so as to spend the holidays with friends and family?View attachment 988301
The youtubers I follow who take breaks usually say so on Twitter, then copy it to their YT Community page. Many do it for mental health reasons/burn out. Kylie has said her Twitter was also "stolen", but I am not sure why she hasn't just created another.
Some creators don't have the energy to announce an absence right away, but Kylie says she is fine? A quick note on IG and YT would have sufficed, IMO, rather than as an afterthought.

And another thing...😅 So many content creators also pre-film, so they CAN take a few days/weeks off but subs don't notice because they time their uploads. Why can't Kylie do this? Is she that slow and incapable that in "70 hours a week" she only produces one 10-15 minute video?? I've said this before, but she is the one making things so difficult for herself, most likely to promote her martyr image. "Kylie works so hard for us."

Last edited:
Reactions: 7

Denise0211

VIP Member
I find it funny she acts as if her supporters are even very cultured or intelligent. Half couldn't point Tuscany out on a map, many can't remember what her slog content even contained and the majority seem uninformed overall. When has there ever been a meaningful thread of Convo/comments under her videos? It happens here!

• Haha

Spirit of place

VIP Member
Watched the slog late at night instead of counting sheep. Was it a bizarre form of Scrabble??
I wonder if she would ever be able to say what it was about without her podcast notes. The only real thing I fastened on to was a drone shot of her stumbling about on the snow - it symbolized my slog through hers. All what everyone has said here and more. Btw did I go to sleep before I saw her sitting on the sofa?

• Haha

emm

VIP Member
for a moment I thought you meant reaching children and I was totally bewildered. But I’m thinking you mean teaching her filming/editing skills?

I agree that seems likethe only sustainable option for her long term. She did talk about it on that podcast I think. IIRC she said online courses wouldn’t feed her soul the way her “art” does LOL

I’m a “hard evidence” person so I went digging for a few minutes. Her Nox Influencer profile has her production value steadily trending downwards.
yeh either that or the Standard teaching english to adults, equally she would be awful at, especially with her bizarre accent. i also think she would resent revealing her "secrets" about filming etc. remember that awful presentation are did for some kind of tech company, it was embarassing tp watch.

@LucyHoneychurch living the tuscan dream 😂

• Haha

emm

VIP Member
Yes indeed Kylie just quotes others, like she had no ideas or opinions of her own. Remember when she walked us around that villa in Tuscany with a theatre some months ago … much of that was occupied with a lengthy quotation from a book. The occasional, short, relevant quotation is fine but this seems to signify a lack of her own ideas.
I always get the impression that she just types in "xxx topic, historical quote" to google to make her seem more cultured/educated than she is

Denise0211

VIP Member
Agree with @Denise0211, I think it is customary to post a brief note on your YT/other social media if you plan to be absent for a bit, basically just to let people know you’re okay and approx when you’ll go back to posting.

I don’t follow a ton of YouTubers but I can’t think of a time when one with such a large and well monetized following just went silent with no warning for this long. And then, to post but not explain what happened or even a vague “personal issues”? To me that is odd.
Agree. And the weird "text speak" (Am well. Can explain later.) just doesn't seem professional at all.

I agree with your previous comment regarding her just being straightforward and saying she doesn't wish to discuss private matters (if that is the issue.) People would understand. But instead we have been given a shot of her with an eye mask and "her sister" writing she had a migraine, a vague comment about her father in hospital and no follow-up after many concerned subs have asked about him, and now this lol.

Alessandro

Chatty Member

here’s a bit of fluff I happened to find while stuck in meetings today. Back nearly ten years ago, Patrick Drake and KF starred in a commercial for Mauritius tourism. She brag/complained about it in one of her romeing articles.

There really isn’t much to it but I thought some of you might enjoy the wedding scene at the end ;)

Here’s the article as well, though I really find this one difficult to read. She is extremely proud of herself here: https://www.romeing.it/the-geek-who-went-glam/
Thank-you @aLieParallel for that Mauritius video and K's boast/winge article, new additions to the library of KyLie's most cringeworthy efforts! Who writes this stuff that is both incredibly precious and putting down at the same time?🙄

"With no food and severe caffeine withdrawal my demeanor and appearance have diminished to that of a model/drug addict – not the flirtatious Victoria Secret kind you see articulating whole sentences on Fashion TV, more like a bereft crack cocaine addict who’s one banana away from clubbing the producer with a hairdryer."

Needless to say Patrick was another of her conquests that served his purpose before KyLie moved on. But the fake wedding in Mauritius looked better than the fake one in Tuscany🙈But you could replace Guido with Patrick here and you wouldn't know the difference they look so similiar.🤭Or has KyLie cultivated Porkpie's faux wannabe hipster look, the floppy hair and beard so he looks like Patrick?🧐
69732D13-0E2E-4D3B-A834-B90E18FA7C78.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow

Jerry

VIP Member
Works 70-80 hours a week and stays up most nights (hyper vigilant with the delete button)

• Haha

emm

VIP Member
Guido has become more and more unlikeable the longer he is with KyLie and takes on her mannerisms and affectations....she seems to be moulding him into her dream flog handbag 😬 Denise0211 ! Yes surely it must have been some kind of junket. She is never going to let on how these deals come about and whether they are sponsored..She spent an awful lot of time posing herself in the Gritti Palace suite...
Totally agree about purse, he seemed fine but dull at first now he is very unlikeable. It makes no sense for her whole “struggling for money” narrative not to disclose this is gifted, how can her fans accept that she sometimes cannot afford an avocado but is able to spend thousands of euros on a hotel?!

Denise0211

VIP Member
Also, if the jogging photo is ACTUALLY from this AM as she says in the post… what does she mean convince Guido to come with her? Guido woke up in Florence this AM 🤣 would be a long run!
I thought of that as well lol. Well, one, the lighting is def late morning. First light is around 7.30am now, so her "early riser" statements seem funny. Pre-breakfast run? At 10am? Lol.
Also yes...is Guido down in Florence, then? Day off?😉 Or maybe somebody has a hard time maintaining their narrative...

LucyHoneychurch

VIP Member
Now that you mention the SMN Farmacia, it's odd Kylie has never showcased it.
I have a friend who specifically asked Kylie to showcase it, Denise, and Kylie ignored the request. Though I think she’d be out of her depth historically. It would mean she’d have to do some work and research….

• Wow
  • Haha
Is the expression "as boring as watching paint dry"? Kylie has exceeded that expectation, what a snooze fest ! Who cares?
But send MONEY!!!!! Because who needs sleeping pills when Miss Torso is making content!

SusieCPPF

I wonder where all the paid help is; never around when ma and pa need them. I remember K’s first response to my comments about the apples, she said they weren’t sure which properties were theirs or not, they might all be and the occupants might be their workers. Vague and entitled as always. Who is going to be the first to make a reservation at Magliano to further figure it out ?
Oh I will. With pleasure. video camera and a notepad. And I will have no idea who she is and make it clear I'm not interested to know more. Then I will write reviews. Oh, I will!

• Haha
  • Heart

aLieParallel

Seems they have finally figured out where the property line is and which trees they own 🤣 or so they say.

this weeks entry is particularly dull. A couple interesting moments I’m surprised she left in

1. going back and forth about where to put cabinet hinges while her father looks on, clearly exhausted by the whole project
2. Kylie falls over from Guido hopping on a tree branch and he stands there wondering if he is now single. Says nothing, doesn’t ask if she’s okay, appears ready to end it all.

i’m intrigued by the shift in tone. These last two episodes have seemed more like actual vlogs about what they are really doing at the farm, however inane. Previous episodes are more like Rouje ads set against Tuscan construction zones. Not sure what it means. Is she getting tired of the charade? Is she trying a new marketing angle?

• Haha
  • Heart

Spirit of place

VIP Member
Anything concerning her is studied in depth & she is NEVER caught off guard @lucy - that's where all her time goes, creating her own perfection for the world. Poor sod.

@emm. Rather G told her to take time off as he did before on camera. All those night shifts for humanity...

• Haha

Alessandro

Chatty Member
051A3343-FD38-46FE-8740-BB13A99129FA.jpeg
So this is the story I've heard: If you go to the parent's website and see this rental: http://villailami.com/Inglese/Granatelle.htm and then find it on a map you can find Colle di Lupo better know as the place they live and renovate. It is described as a corn growing estate. I guess that isn't romantic enough to mention on her videos. The scoop? Granatelle is where Kylie lives. There is no vacancy on their vrbo page: https://www.vrbo.com/it-it/affitto-...&utm_content=8246843&oc=9E0rYtFJ04GwLx__V0AXr 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, HEAT, satellite, wifi, washing machine, etc. Use the coordinates I posted and Jerry reposted above to find both. Is this a new low? No. Just more lies.

Notice there was an event in 2017. And we have a photo of Guido! https://www.facebook.com/Fattoria-Colle-di-Lupo-550467221964856/
Are you saying they live here @SusieCPPF ? The white building that adjoins the yellow buildings on the hilltop? KyLie referred to it as the place where the "sheperds are living" in the last flog. The interior is completely different to the main yellow villa she films in.

But it brings up an interesting question about who owns all of these different buildings and what real role K has in any of it? Where does Porkpie's older brother fit into all of this. I am sure he wouldn't be happy about Guido inheriting the entire property or even taking it over.

It does appear that all of the estate was and is rentable. Why pay for ghastly bathroom stencils and get your parents to doggedly slave away on a property that is not even yours? Or is she hoping it will be gifted to her/them?🙄

LucyHoneychurch

VIP Member
That was the doctor's protection of the time, wasn't it, with the beak stuffed with medicinal herbs.. Who knows if it worked?
Indeed. The plague doctor. The beak traditionally held dried flowers and herbs to cover the smell of the bubonic plague and to stop infection. I thought, with her abhorrence of all things modern, this mask would be more to Kylie’s taste. Though I guess she’d look a little strange wearing this while making pannetone or walking around Firenze. 😊

• Haha

Denise0211

VIP Member
Good point @LucyHoneychurch about her parents relying on her for a roof over their heads nowadays.

I have thought for some time Kylie was always the "special" child her parents coddled and walk(ed) on eggshells around.

And quite frankly, she is no testimonial to the success of homeschooling. Add in the fact that likely bc of it, she has not developed any real social skills or tools to deal with conflict or differing opinions.