Kylie Flavell #8 wants more money for a drone to fly,but her flogs are as boring as watching stencils dry

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread! cannot believe we are on number 8 for how boring her channel is, but here we are!

Thanks again @Alessandro for the title (I had to shorten it slightly)
Recap:
All I can think of is that she is ruining the house step by step
-awful bathroom "rennovation" which looks worse than before, horrible stencils on the walls and all of the walls and floor the same colour
-She is starting to paint Guido in a very bad light, lots of passive aggressive digs about him not joining her for runs etc. Seems that she is clearly doing this so that her fans critcise him, but who knows. Case in point: she fell off a log and Guido didn't help her up, leading to her fans to be very criticial of him in the comments, all of which were left up
-Her parents are leaving soon, so there goes her free manual labour
-Latest slog she is again begging for money to buy whatever new tech she has broken, ridiculous

I have clearly missed out loads so add anything (everything!) I have missed!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
New thread! cannot believe we are on number 8 for how boring her channel is, but here we are!

Thanks again @Alessandro for the title (I had to shorten it slightly)
Recap:
All I can think of is that she is ruining the house step by step
-awful bathroom "rennovation" which looks worse than before, horrible stencils on the walls and all of the walls and floor the same colour
-She is starting to paint Guido in a very bad light, lots of passive aggressive digs about him not joining her for runs etc. Seems that she is clearly doing this so that her fans critcise him, but who knows. Case in point: she fell off a log and Guido didn't help her up, leading to her fans to be very criticial of him in the comments, all of which were left up
-Her parents are leaving soon, so there goes her free manual labour
-Latest slog she is again begging for money to buy whatever new tech she has broken, ridiculous

I have clearly missed out loads so add anything (everything!) I have missed!
Thank-you @emm and can't believe we are up to eight either! And thanks for starting the group that has provided so much amusement! And an outlet from all of the sychophantic drivel that makes up the comments under the slogs (both the fake and the real) Great job with the recap🎉🎉🎉

Reactions: 8
I can't remember much either, seems all a boring blur. Did she prepare anything aside from 400 tortellini recently?

ETA: Oh, she did that #ad (my hashtag, obvs not hers...lol) for Gritti Palace in Venice.

Reactions: 5
@emm I didn't like the bathroom before, but I don't like it after either . . . If I was responsible for that I think I'd concede defeat and get the professionals in! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
KyLIE has definitely hit the ditch, even as she jogs, solo, along the gravel road that Speedo has disavowed, under the constant gaze of her following drone above. This is her only true and reliable companion; everyone else is suspect and dispensable as she tries everything to retrieve her ever disappearing patron support.

I mean, really ?? Painting tile army tank green and covering up crumbling plaster in a bathroom fifty years old ? Even pa’s yacht cupboard building skills can’t salvage that. In any case, he is leaving, with ma in tow, to who knows where, anywhere but Magliano at this point.

Speedo has jettisoned his red shorts, they’re likely lying along the A1 highway on the way to Florence by now. Who really cares about a few rocks and ruined walls they call, “The Pigsties” ?? Even the pigs don’t care. And if they can’t get contractors to come back after a year of trying for the chicken coop, what makes her think they will come back for this ?

The next slog will be 20 minutes of them cutting back weeds and vines to reveal, guess what; a pile of rocks. She really is desperate. If she is an anti-vaxxer, she has no way to get around to anywhere of interest, so the viewers are doomed to more cookies and crusts and crackers and pasta that no one wants, even if anyone is there, which they’re not. She is destined to be Lady of the Empty Manor, dilapidated and without renters, because who wants to stay in a coop or a pigsty or a room with a puke green bathroom with plaster ceiling falling down.

Speedo stays in Florence, fed up with filming that makes him look like an idiot and arrives for a day every so often to make sure she hasn’t destroyed anything else. KyLIE learns to drive the tractor and heads out to explore the wilds of Tuscany, her ever present drone above, following commands like a circling servant, now that ma and pa are gone.

Speedo has jettisoned his red shorts, they’re likely lying along the A1 highway on the way to Florence
Lol ... the shorts are probably languishing in a bin in an Area Servizio where Guido stopped for a cheeseburger, fries and a giant Toblerone to eat in the car ... 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Hello everyone!

I am a newbie here and so glad to find a space where everyone agrees that Kylie Flavell is Fake AF and a masterful manipulating narcissist!

I eventually caught on to her BS as I noticed people on Instagram getting blocked and comments on youtube being deleted.

Now that I have read her tattle life bio, it all makes sense now. She is indeed FAKE AF and not 30 but 40, wow! Her deep laugh lines and aged hands are not of a 30 year old for sure. And I cannot believe that despite her raking in a min of 75,000 € pre tax from Google ad revenue and patron $ and not paying for housing renting costs anymore, she still begs for money!

I just want to know who the suckers on patreon are to still believe she is in dire need of funds to produce zero overhead cost slogs as you call them. However I did notice 100 plus stopped donating on patreon. The mere BS that she clocks in 70 hours a week for less than 10 min videos is just mind boggling of how her sick AF and deluded followers actually believe her!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
@emm I didn't like the bathroom before, but I don't like it after either . . . If I was responsible for that I think I'd concede defeat and get the professionals in! 🤣
At least before she hadn’t wasted loads of time on it, I could accept a bathroom is not nice if I hadn’t spent any time or money on it…I found it hilarious how many times the dad had to go over that cupboard, and the comments from purse about the floor.. I assume she couldn’t get any professionals to do it free 🙄

• Haha
just want to know who the suckers on patreon are to still believe she is in dire need of funds
The same Americans who still believe tRump is the only one who can save them, make things better by going backwards, insist he won the last election and keep sending him money.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
KyLIE has definitely hit the ditch, even as she jogs, solo, along the gravel road that Speedo has disavowed, under the constant gaze of her following drone above. This is her only true and reliable companion; everyone else is suspect and dispensable as she tries everything to retrieve her ever disappearing patron support.

I mean, really ?? Painting tile army tank green and covering up crumbling plaster in a bathroom fifty years old ? Even pa’s yacht cupboard building skills can’t salvage that. In any case, he is leaving, with ma in tow, to who knows where, anywhere but Magliano at this point.

Speedo has jettisoned his red shorts, they’re likely lying along the A1 highway on the way to Florence by now. Who really cares about a few rocks and ruined walls they call, “The Pigsties” ?? Even the pigs don’t care. And if they can’t get contractors to come back after a year of trying for the chicken coop, what makes her think they will come back for this ?

The next slog will be 20 minutes of them cutting back weeds and vines to reveal, guess what; a pile of rocks. She really is desperate. If she is an anti-vaxxer, she has no way to get around to anywhere of interest, so the viewers are doomed to more cookies and crusts and crackers and pasta that no one wants, even if anyone is there, which they’re not. She is destined to be Lady of the Empty Manor, dilapidated and without renters, because who wants to stay in a coop or a pigsty or a room with a puke green bathroom with plaster ceiling falling down.

Speedo stays in Florence, fed up with filming that makes him look like an idiot and arrives for a day every so often to make sure she hasn’t destroyed anything else. KyLIE learns to drive the tractor and heads out to explore the wilds of Tuscany, her ever present drone above, following commands like a circling servant, now that ma and pa are gone.
I predict we will, be treated to a video of her toiling away while purse either watches and tells her what to do or isn’t around and she pointedly makes a comment hat he is watching Netflix or something, just to fuel the comments about how he doesn’t deserve her

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Three weeks to "create" a rotten mess of the bathroom, if anyone did that to my bathroom I would hit the button on their ejector seat!

In next week's episode Kylie will be grunting as she clears brush in the "pigsty(s)" & calling Guido on the phone every five minutes (which he seems to be ignoring as he is "at the bank" or wherever...).

50 Phone Calls of Grey
K Excitedly: Amore you will never guess what I found under all the brush!
G: What?
K in raptures: I have found a rock!
G: (silence as the line goes dead)

Kylie wake up and smell the coffee already!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Three weeks to "create" a rotten mess of the bathroom, if anyone did that to my bathroom I would hit the button on their ejector seat!

In next week's episode Kylie will be grunting as she clears brush in the "pigsty(s)" & calling Guido on the phone every five minutes (which he seems to be ignoring as he is "at the bank" or wherever...).

50 Phone Calls of Grey

This actually made me laugh out loud. Would you be more pissed of about the bathroom or the tractor oil ruined floor though 😂

• Haha

50 Phone Calls of Grey

Don't you mean "smell the lemon water?" 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 4
This actually made me laugh out loud. Would you be more pissed of about the bathroom or the tractor oil ruined floor though 😂
Definitely the bathroom! Although they would never get another chance at renovation after the tractor oil episode. Surely Guido must be reaching or exceeding his limits?

Reactions: 2
Definitely the bathroom! Although they would never get another chance at renovation after the tractor oil episode. Surely Guido must be reaching or exceeding his limits?
His family must be pissed off, I wonder what his brother thinks? Surely this is part of his inheritance?

His family must be pissed off, I wonder what his brother thinks? Surely this is part of his inheritance?
Do you think Guido's family does or does not watch the flogs or visit the Manor? Perhaps they are grateful she is a couple of hours away.

• Haha
At least before she hadn’t wasted loads of time on it, I could accept a bathroom is not nice if I hadn’t spent any time or money on it…I found it hilarious how many times the dad had to go over that cupboard, and the comments from purse about the floor.. I assume she couldn’t get any professionals to do it free 🙄
C48618CA-44BA-4081-AAB2-15853E94AF65.jpeg

Mostly I avoid reading the drivel/comments under KyLie's slogs @emm But this one was so bad I was curious to see if anyone, anyone had a single insightful or intelligent viewpoint on the ghastly "reno" or the sheer mediocrity of the video with its ham-fisted lurch between her showing off her midriff and G's property, sanding walls and staining that ugly cabinet to that stupid cut to a dripping, dour churchyard in the UK🙈

The first comment I read said KyLie was a "gift to humanity" and that the bathroom was "devine" (sic)🙄 The rest were in a similiarly ludicrous vain😬 Seriously, what is wrong with these people? (amid the fake bot comments) and as @Keeping It Real says who in their right mind would pay for this narcissistic piffle on Patreon??👀

KyLie must have had her finger hovering over the delete button all night to eradicate all the comments questioning that dreadful green or her incapacity and complete lack of taste or skill for interior design😵💫

1EC5401D-A650-4D8A-AE00-72388261B3F3.jpeg

Now Porkpie and KyLie are moving on to the pigsties, who is going to stay there @Jerry ??!! Are they planning on making a mint from holiday rentals? As we have discussed before, KyLie does not like IRL contact with her "community" so how is she going to cope with those willing to pay to gawp at she and Guido's fake Tuscan fantasy in the boondocks?🤭🙄

Last edited:
  • Haha
Guido is out; by his own choice but mostly by K’s desperation to get her numbers back. He looks ridiculous in his Red Speedo, never looked good talking mental health on the couch with KyLIE, was never convincing in anything other than eating cannolis and gulping red wine, wouldn’t participate in a new health and exercise regimen, rolled his eyes all too often and, most importantly, is a reminder that she is “married”.

She is going after the SD Demographic and I don’t mean SD camera cards. The Sugar Daddy contingent that she almost lost altogether by Speedo’s presence.

The pigsty clearing will give her the perfect opportunity to display her up to recently covered midriff again, random camera scans of body shots, heavy breathing and sweating, bending, swinging, whatever it takes to get the leering class back !

Her numbers are up 3 from yesterday, so she has stemmed the decline of those jumping ship. Cannot attribute the increase to her trashy bathroom reno, nor to her fascinating travelogue on the inside of a plane and a church cemetery upon arrival. She gives the vague impression that she just might be available again and that’s what keep her patrons happy; except for those Fundamentalists who believe her to be the perfect housewife. What to do ?

Ma ? Pa ? Where are you ?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Guido is out; by his own choice but mostly by K’s desperation to get her numbers back. He looks ridiculous in his Red Speedo, never looked good talking mental health on the couch with KyLIE, was never convincing in anything other than eating cannolis and gulping red wine, wouldn’t participate in a new health and exercise regimen, rolled his eyes all too often and, most importantly, is a reminder that she is “married”.

She is going after the SD Demographic and I don’t mean SD camera cards. The Sugar Daddy contingent that she almost lost altogether by Speedo’s presence.

The pigsty clearing will give her the perfect opportunity to display her up to recently covered midriff again, random camera scans of body shots, heavy breathing and sweating, bending, swinging, whatever it takes to get the leering class back !

Her numbers are up 3 from yesterday, so she has stemmed the decline of those jumping ship. Cannot attribute the increase to her trashy bathroom reno, nor to her fascinating travelogue on the inside of a plane and a church cemetery upon arrival. She gives the vague impression that she just might be available again and that’s what keep her patrons happy; except for those Fundamentalists who believe her to be the perfect housewife. What to do ?

Ma ? Pa ? Where are you ?
I assume the new patreons saw the disaster of the bathroom and felt they had to help her out so she could afford better 😂😂😂

• Haha
0E5DE4BB-4B1A-4763-8EBC-CE5C3E9BC3A1.jpeg

All of this talk of KyLie needing so much Patreon money for her SD cards and she could just buy a cheapie for $1 if she was as desperate as she pretends to be @Denise0211

The fake "I love you's" on the phone when Kylie rang Guido on that ridiculous pretext of the archway was equal to the worst sitcom🙈

@emm I often wonder about Purse's brother and how he feels about his family holiday home being turned into a bad reno project for KyLie's ego😬I wonder if he will reclaim it?!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.