Kylie Flavell #6 Losing my patreons by the day, Kylie can't make them stay or pay

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oliviassliceoflife
Thank you, Denise, very much for this. As one of the previous posters has pointed out, your sleuthing skills are remarkable. Olivia’s IG page is v superficial and predictable. Full of the right ‘buzzwords’. Of course she’s a ‘Global Citizen’ just like that Maryam Montague that K interviewed in Marrakech. Birds of a feather flock together, or so the saying goes …

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
KyLIE is like the contractor you hired to fix the leak in the roof; they want to be paid, but the water is still coming in and you keep getting signals that they don’t know what they’re doing.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 3
TWISTED !

she is OBSESSED with her midriff, end of . and I don't get how people aren't more annoyed with her constant insulting of italians! Wow they are so rude on the phone, they cannot understand polite non-italian speakers (they are all polite of course)... ugh she makes me so angry

Reactions: 4
I just finished the documentary "Lula Rich", about the MLM/pyramid scheme of the LulaRoe apparel company. @emm or anyone else seen it? The two founders reminded me of Kylie and Guido. Moreso Kylie. Pumping up prospective clients (money makers), looking down their nose at them at the same time, making everything look so easy and fantastic, being vague about things.... Actually thinking about it, it is similar to the interview with Olivia as well. Omitting truths, lots of buzzwords, leading average people on to a dream only the top % might be able to fulfill...

Link about docuseries:

"For those who still weren’t fully on board with their new submissive role in their marriage, DeAnne had some reading recommendations; specifically, The Proper Care and Feeding of Husbands by Dr. Laura Schlessinger, as well as The Secret Power of Femininity: The Art of Attracting, Winning, and Keeping the Right Man for You — a 1969 guide for young women, written by Maurine and Elbert Startup — otherwise known as DeAnne’s parents (and yes, her original last name was Startup)."

Last edited:
Just for starters, what do you mean 'you took Guido & your parents ( still here then?) for a day out ? Rather YOU had to hitch a ride with Guido because you don't drive.or did you set out in the canoes?? awfully big adventure.... plus you didn't feel like doing your 'proooject' on your own on whatever desert island it was. Yes, always the spot light on you.
Just lost 49 mins of my life slogging through the latest Type B = Interview. Totally agree with Nostoneunturned that it could have easily been reduced to 15/20 mins. Basically Olivia, a savvy ad executive showcased her upmarket status in Florence, insisting on naming the upper crust families, the Ginoris & Puccinis who she hobnobbed with, interspersed with family pics celebrating & travelling.Quite la vita dorata. A whole lot of stuff was missing as even the fans pointed out. She never mentioned what or how she was able to support her lifestyle, was it alimony payouts? Her previous life seemed pretty uphill without the recognition she craved so like K she slagged off what didn't work to her advantage - the US & the Netherlands. Was she really paying $42,000 per year per child to put them in a class of 31 kids?
A tell-tale sign of the real K was her ignoring Olivia at the party ("I'm an introvert") & then acknowledging her at the market, probably calculating she could use her after realising she too was snobbishly hanging onto the coat tails of the Florence elite. Not friends then but casual meet-ups. Olivia mentioning the vlogs as often as possible - how deja vu....
Last but not least - how KyLie dressed to look the part of la giovane sposa sportiva per bene, with her expensive tweed jacket and boots....for me that sham facade was the point of no return.😠

@Denise - sounds interesting the link you posted about the mind controlling clothing brand. I love docuseries, mostly crime but will take in manipulation too !

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Strange, that K, when she did her, “How to Make a Reservation” vlog, focuses mainly on closeups of her midriff, during the dance sequence, without any head shots at all. These are original scenes. Seems this is what she’s most proud of about herself.

• Sad
Reactions: 1
KyLIE is like the contractor you hired to fix the leak in the roof; they want to be paid, but the water is still coming in and you keep getting signals that they don’t know what they’re doing.
but she worked so hard, staying up until 4 am to do it, then her tools broke, please pay her anyway 😂

• Haha
Haha @Spirit of place I caught that "I took them" too. I guess via kayak as you mentioned!😂

I love crime docs as well, but thankfully none of those have reminded me of Kylie and Guido yet!😅

Her IG stories from yesterday was apparently her reading in the bath and lighting candles. It's been a while since she's mentioned her bathtub obsession.

Also, is she ever going to just come out and say "sex" instead of kissing? All of her proposal and "ti amo" stories before a "first kiss" just sound so ridiculous.
Screenshot_20211026-115654_(1).png

Reactions: 2
Strange, that K, when she did her, “How to Make a Reservation” vlog, focuses mainly on closeups of her midriff, during the dance sequence, without any head shots at all. These are original scenes. Seems this is what she’s most proud of about herself.
We know by now that she has an obsession bordering on a cult with her image & specifically her midriff. The only reason it wasn't on show in the interview was she wanted to give out a trad 'I'm one of you' impression to the aristos & concierge she might meet in & around the Palazzo Nobile where Olivia hangs out.
I went to watch a video she made in Rome with another woman of colour - same content but with 2 cameras, 1 she had & the other trained on her so she could act up & interact (hair swishing obv). This annoyed a few people because she kept interrupting, but a lot of people asked if Tamara had an IG account or a link to her business, or social media, all of which was totally ignored so after getting everyone interested she just turned her back in her 'friend'. Typical narcissistic behaviour.

I really can’t guess as to what her next slog will be; how can she go from interviewing the Princess of the Piazza back to the kitchen to make piadinas.

Her “Better Help” scheme seems a bust, renos are at a standstill(big surprise, I predicted that months ago, just living in Italy), her Potato sidekick(husband?) just won’t fit in anymore, what does she do ? The upwardly mobile just can’t be seen rummaging through junk stores anymore or claiming poverty by identifying the cost of salt in a meal.

Where does she go from here ? More midriff ?

We know by now that she has an obsession bordering on a cult with her image & specifically her midriff. The only reason it wasn't on show in the interview was she wanted to give out a trad 'I'm one of you' impression to the aristos & concierge she might meet in & around the Palazzo Nobile where Olivia hangs out.
I went to watch a video she made in Rome with another woman of colour - same content but with 2 cameras, 1 she had & the other trained on her so she could act up & interact (hair swishing obv). This annoyed a few people because she kept interrupting, but a lot of people asked if Tamara had an IG account or a link to her business, or social media, all of which was totally ignored so after getting everyone interested she just turned her back in her 'friend'. Typical narcissistic behaviour.
I think this wandering around with the midriff exposed - especially at home and when cooking, is rather low class and sloppy. A bit like an old chap in a sitcom who comes home from a day in the factory and sits around in his vest, drinking lager from a can, without putting a shirt on. 🤣

• Haha
I really can’t guess as to what her next slog will be; how can she go from interviewing the Princess of the Piazza back to the kitchen to make piadinas.

Her “Better Help” scheme seems a bust, renos are at a standstill(big surprise, I predicted that months ago, just living in Italy), her Potato sidekick(husband?) just won’t fit in anymore, what does she do ? The upwardly mobile just can’t be seen rummaging through junk stores anymore or claiming poverty by identifying the cost of salt in a meal.

Where does she go from here ? More midriff ?
I think the next slog will be whatever "mystery trip" she went on with her parents and purse. If I was her I would be filming things travelling around italy, no idea why she isn't

Reactions: 6
I think the next slog will be whatever "mystery trip" she went on with her parents and purse. If I was her I would be filming things travelling around italy, no idea why she isn't
She’s not interested in anything but herself; go figure. That’s why the next one is a mystery; who is she ?

• Haha
She’s not interested in anything but herself; go figure. That’s why the next one is a mystery; who is she ?
maybe the next one will be "a Q&A with Kylie Flavell" basically like her standard interviews but without the distraction of another guest?

• Haha
maybe the next one will be "a Q&A with Kylie Flavell" basically like her standard interviews but without the distraction of another guest?
I can't begin to imagine, they all seem so haphazard and arbitrary! Maybe another cookery session with the ubiquitous midriff on display! Thinking about it, maybe it would be appropriate if K made her own Tortellini ... isn't it meant to be inspired by the navel of Venus? The perfect recipe for one who loves her midriff . . .

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I can't begin to imagine, they all seem so haphazard and arbitrary! Maybe another cookery session with the ubiquitous midriff on display! Thinking about it, maybe it would be appropriate if K made her own Tortellini ... isn't it meant to be inspired by the navel of Venus? The perfect recipe for one who loves her midriff . . .

You just made me think of a trip a few years ago, a foodie trip in the Fall, to Emilia Romagna; think I’ll plan another visit !

Last edited: