Kylie Flavell #6 Losing my patreons by the day, Kylie can't make them stay or pay

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Many thanks to @Alessandro for the new thread title and @emm for taking the time to link it up on the fly .
The latest slog could otherwise be titled as
Single Parent with two kids? Don’t move to Italy during the Pandemic: Obstacles, Doubts and the mindset to manifest a nightmare.
Or, as I like o call it, When Crazy met Crazier. The majority of it, seems to prove only that here are the reasons not to upstumps and rack of to Europe with two small children.
Longer than a marathon at 49 minutes 🙄 (add on ewechoob ads) KF suggests a “full teapot or a bottle of vino” to get through it. KF fully is a teapot in the Tim Brooke-Taylor sense if she thinks she can hold anyone’s attention for this long. No way I’d be wasting a good Sangiovese watching these loco ladies pseudo-sister- fest. What’s with the opening shot of Olivia’s 🦵? 🤔🤨

All of the dialogue here could have been edited down to a palatable 15-20mins removing the repetitive, circular emphasis on points that serve to affirm Kylie and her new friend/ fangirl follower of many years. Kylie has no interest in editing for the sake of the audience it would seem.
Olivia perched in her palazzo apartment with all the trappings, is doubtless of strong will with media savvy and a background in advertising ( this interview feeds her self promo in mutual appreciation society) but she does mention, in passing, a supportive family ; safe enough to assume this includes financial 💰💶💰support because the new digs/ concept gallery in central Florence don’t come on a shoestring. Can’t say advertising account executives or commercial photographers can call themselves artists, her photos look considered from the glimpses we are drip fed but she has been kicking around for a pretty long time living a life off the top ( just like KF) with no real professional artistic career progress. Photography in this time is an extremely saturated market. I had a peek at her IG, it’s unremarkable.
It does sound like a worthy project, in theory, and I may visit it if I happened to walk past it on my way to Piazza della Signoria for a hearty Tuscan soup etc but probably not 😅. ffs 🤦‍♂️ there is no need to pretend with the smoke and mirrors. Foreign/expat/ tourist dollars welcome . I‘m sure good Christian grandma and grandpa want to see the grandchildren are well looked after and we don’t get any idea of the nature of the father of the boys except that he has been out of the picture as far as the relationship is concerned for many years. I know of people who have bought beach houses on the cash from divorce arrangements and ex-partner child support, just sayin.

The chance meeting 🙄at the party and the market can hardly be seen as the cosmos conspiring to bring these two into each others orbit. The world of the social media / supported starlet is a small one after all, so is Florence and KyLIE and Livvie are busy being seen in the fashionable places or doing good in the handful of places globally known just enough to appear legit . The footage of K 🙄🙄packing clothes at the refugee camp makes me feel a little bit queasy 🤢when I think about images of Audrey Hepburn and the many other fundamentally more admirable ambassadors for poverty , refugees and global charities.

This “terrible interview” leaves these two with nothing but critics in a small world .
Purse has been sidelined while he goes and earns some real dough for the next cooking show ? . For sure KyLIE I’d advise sticking with the devil you know ( can someone please remind me what she is actually good at) because the devil in the details of your overall body of work is really splitting at the seems .
One tweedledee and one tweedledumb.
ciao for now Buona Domenica.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Many thanks to @Alessandro for the new thread title and @emm for taking the time to link it up on the fly .
The latest slog could otherwise be titled as
Single Parent with two kids? Don’t move to Italy during the Pandemic: Obstacles, Doubts and the mindset to manifest a nightmare.
Or, as I like o call it, When Crazy met Crazier. The majority of it, seems to prove only that here are the reasons not to upstumps and rack of to Europe with two small children.
Longer than a marathon at 49 minutes 🙄 (add on ewechoob ads) KF suggests a “full teapot or a bottle of vino” to get through it. KF fully is a teapot in the Tim Brooke-Taylor sense if she thinks she can hold anyone’s attention for this long. No way I’d be wasting a good Sangiovese watching these loco ladies pseudo-sister- fest. What’s with the opening shot of Olivia’s 🦵? 🤔🤨

All of the dialogue here could have been edited down to a palatable 15-20mins removing the repetitive, circular emphasis on points that serve to affirm Kylie and her new friend/ fangirl follower of many years. Kylie has no interest in editing for the sake of the audience it would seem.
Olivia perched in her palazzo apartment with all the trappings, is doubtless of strong will with media savvy and a background in advertising ( this interview feeds her self promo in mutual appreciation society) but she does mention, in passing, a supportive family ; safe enough to assume this includes financial 💰💶💰support because the new digs/ concept gallery in central Florence don’t come on a shoestring. Can’t say advertising account executives or commercial photographers can call themselves artists, her photos look considered from the glimpses we are drip fed but she has been kicking around for a pretty long time living a life off the top ( just like KF) with no real professional artistic career progress. Photography in this time is an extremely saturated market. I had a peek at her IG, it’s unremarkable.
It does sound like a worthy project, in theory, and I may visit it if I happened to walk past it on my way to Piazza della Signoria for a hearty Tuscan soup etc but probably not 😅. ffs 🤦‍♂️ there is no need to pretend with the smoke and mirrors. Foreign/expat/ tourist dollars welcome . I‘m sure good Christian grandma and grandpa want to see the grandchildren are well looked after and we don’t get any idea of the nature of the father of the boys except that he has been out of the picture as far as the relationship is concerned for many years. I know of people who have bought beach houses on the cash from divorce arrangements and ex-partner child support, just sayin.

The chance meeting 🙄at the party and the market can hardly be seen as the cosmos conspiring to bring these two into each others orbit. The world of the social media / supported starlet is a small one after all, so is Florence and KyLIE and Livvie are busy being seen in the fashionable places or doing good in the handful of places globally known just enough to appear legit . The footage of K 🙄🙄packing clothes at the refugee camp makes me feel a little bit queasy 🤢when I think about images of Audrey Hepburn and the many other fundamentally more admirable ambassadors for poverty , refugees and global charities.

This “terrible interview” leaves these two with nothing but critics in a small world .
Purse has been sidelined while he goes and earns some real dough for the next cooking show ? . For sure KyLIE I’d advise sticking with the devil you know ( can someone please remind me what she is actually good at) because the devil in the details of your overall body of work is really splitting at the seems .
One tweedledee and one tweedledumb.
ciao for now Buona Domenica.
Yes that weird shot of the objectified leg in the opening @nostoneunturned ?!😅🙄

B5D3BB13-4F73-41DE-8956-717F9AB5AC71.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I watched the whole thing again with my Italian partner; the flog made her furious and outraged that these two divas would present themselves as dealing with hardship, privileged as they are and knowing nothing of real life Italy, as they both present a false facade.

I started wondering if KyLIE did originally come from money, I always thought she was a wannabe from a financially modest family. It surely did not take long for her to take on the airs of privilege as she so sickenly displays in this latest slog.

Pathetic comes to mind. Who, but KyLIE, would think to set up cameras in a refugee camp to record her “good deeds”.

Rgarding her guest’s reckless and inappropriate inclusion of her location and kids, K did question her about privacy and then goes ahead and leaves it in anyway.

These two are a pair and way over the top and they amplify and validate each other’s boorish and classless behaviour.

Reactions: 3
Did you notice how K romanticizes the era before cell phones, social media and technology; Miss Drone Operator herself, who claims to have before been a “stalker” to find places to get good pasta. She refers to herself as “old”. What a chameleon.

Reactions: 2
I still don't understand how K thought this was a good idea on any level, other than her being completely out of touch and obvs doesn't think things through. Aside from the people wondering how this woman has so much money, is as vapid as Kylie etc....there are many comments from her 'murikan subs angry she dare criticize the US. 😂 And those insisting gun problems don't exist. Lol.

So she has managed to annoy various sides within her subs.

I still don't understand how K thought this was a good idea on any level, other than her being completely out of touch and obvs doesn't think things through. Aside from the people wondering how this woman has so much money, is as vapid as Kylie etc....there are many comments from her 'murikan subs angry she dare criticize the US. 😂 And those insisting gun problems don't exist. Lol.

So she has managed to annoy various sides within her subs.
KyLIE is playing with fire with her Patreons, I think she is too naive to know it; and too greedy. That’s all I’ll say, as I don’t want to tell her mistake. There are some sensitivities involved.

I don't understand this Olivia at all. Kylie chose the wrong term in "struggles." Perhaps she should have prefaced it with the hashtag #fwp. Looking at this woman's IG, she evidently had a friend fly in from the States to watch her kids while she was working or whatever it is she does.

I don't understand this Olivia at all. Kylie chose the wrong term in "struggles." Perhaps she should have prefaced it with the hashtag #fwp. Looking at this woman's IG, she evidently had a friend fly in from the States to watch her kids while she was working or whatever it is she does.
#fwp indeed

🎵🎵🎵🎵🎵🎵🎵🎵🎵🎵🎵🎵🎵
"the mindset to manifest a dream"
and a big pile of cash 💰is what we have
and all you need to be like me💍
👠💍💰💍📿🦵💶
🎵🎵🎵🎵🎵🎵🎵🎵🎵🎵🎵🎵🎵
The struggles that we have
and a big pile of cash 💰is what we have
and all you need to be like me💍
👠💍💰💍📿🦵💶
🎵🎵🎵🎵🎵🎵🎵🎵🎵🎵🎵🎵🎵
etc

• Haha
What is her IG plz?

maybe struggles like not being able to afford avocados to cook in your expensive and gifted oven/cooker?

• Haha
K has a real blind spot in general and this in particular. She does not exhibit any critical thinking, even though she claims it was taught in home school.

She gravitates to people with money and, because she has never really had a job for any length of time, cannot figure out what has value and what is dross. Seems money is her “barometer”.

She berates the tourist dynamic, but sells the fantasy anyway; seems very strange. My guess is she lived on the fringes growing up and is now attracted by the allure of the “insider” who has “made it”. However, I’ve never seen her with anyone who has had their feet firmly on the ground, unless you consider Guido, who can’t seem to move from the spot he is standing on. It’s a real dilemma for her because she has aspirations, albeit pretentious ones.

She craves validation and so seeks out her new “friend”, who seems desperate for the same. K made a fast dash for that free cup of coffee ! Even jumped over that tiny island flog I was expecting to see this week.

Will be interesting to see what bizarre twist she takes this week.

• Haha
1635158240302.jpeg

Bonus video coming !

In this week’s episode, I interview a world famous drone operator and ask her how to call for a restaurant reservation in Italy, something I’m sure we could all benefit from. It is truly inspiring. We also discuss everything from how she begs for money, is she married or not, how she manages to change with the weather. Set yourself up with a bottle of acqua frizzante and enjoy this intimate chat. I’m certain KyLIE will motivate so many people.

We chatted for 4 hours, but I got it down to just over a minute to make sure I included all the important parts. I was up all week, editing through the night until 5 am.

TWISTED ! will be uploaded soon.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Homegirl lived on the Amalfi coast. Ergo, would have seen tourists and locals swimming until November. My boyfriend and I , pre-covid, often visited Amalfi and Napoli around the end of Oct to 1 November. And we always berated ourselves for not bringing swimsuits as the beaches were always packed, being so warm and sunny. We had some friends just get back from Tropea and Reggio Calabria who also went swimming. She always manages to betray her "Expert" image.

Screenshot_20211025-130628_(1).png

• Haha
Homegirl lived on the Amalfi coast. Ergo, would have seen tourists and locals swimming until November. My boyfriend and I , pre-covid, often visited Amalfi and Napoli around the end of Oct to 1 November. And we always berated ourselves for not bringing swimsuits as the beaches were always packed, being so warm and sunny. We had some friends just get back from Tropea and Reggio Calabria who also went swimming. She always manages to betray her "Expert" image.

View attachment 827578
1635161098312.jpeg

Tropea is my favourite place to visit in October; I use the pool, use the beach and so do Italians. A great time of the year to visit Calabria.

I also find it disingenuous and coy of KyLIE to say she visited “a little island” for a project, show a photo, but then neglect to tell us the name or where it is.

Last edited:
just watching Nicki Positano's latest video, lots of people in the sea. I don't get why she lies about random things like this

Reactions: 6
Also, I wonder if the "project" is for some other brand or company that she will never reveal, but slyly place in an upcoming video.

I thought she had written a week or 2 ago that filming the island was for her channel, but this sounds more like work for another party, with "had to..."