Kylie Flavell #6 Losing my patreons by the day, Kylie can't make them stay or pay

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So we almost need to make a new thread, unbelievable considering how dull her content is :ROFLMAO:, title suggestions?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
So we almost need to make a new thread, unbelievable considering how dull her content is :ROFLMAO:, title suggestions?
I thought we decided to keep running with Delongate @emm , the red D&G dress, Alain Delon and the horrible mince pies sum up her outrageous narcissism, preening vanity. insensitivity, ageism and out-of-control ego!🙈

"Kylie claims Alain Delon called her 'bella' but now complains he is just an old fella."

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I like the Delon/Bella title suggestion.

As for recaps, parents still there and working as indentured servants, the awful interview with another expat showing K is not a journalist by any means, the awful Better Help therapy sponsored video, the toxic tractor oil used to shine the floors.... All that I can think of for now.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I like the Delon/Bella title suggestion.

As for recaps, parents still there and working as indentured servants, the awful interview with another expat showing K is not a journalist by any means, the awful Better Help therapy sponsored video, the toxic tractor oil used to shine the floors.... All that I can think of for now.
nothing else occurs to me either, apart from the awful couples Q&A with the manic laughing, I didn't watch the whole thing so have nothing else to add :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Perhaps include in the sum-up all the things she promised to do but didn't - the definitive sfogliatelle - the painted car- the visit to the villa - etc

Thanks emm - as always you chug the channel along.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
@Alessandro title was perfect ... even though you didn't include heliophile (sob!)

&. @Alessandro ... I've been contacted on IG by an art dealer called Diederick Poncelin de Raucourt ... it's not you pulling my leg by any chance is it? !!!

• Haha