Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

brrii

Hello!

Just joined this forum as I was also an avid Kylie watcher for about 6 years now. Never subscribed, but always made my way back to her videos.
A little BG: I lived in Rome back and forth from 2011-2015. I was a transfer student from the states, while most students just went to class, I had to work three jobs in Rome in order to pay 650 euro in a shared bedroom and college tuition. Long story short, I couldn't afford it anymore and had to move back to the states. That's when I found Kylie's videos and was wondering 'how she did it.' I went, I made connections, I worked at my school, as a nanny, at a bar, yet, I still struggled very much. I also lived in Trastevere where she lived (the beautiful apartment with the terrazza and pink bath), but never found a place that was 'cheap' unless it was on the outside of Rome. For years now, I thought she too, struggled, but found ways to make it work, but with her videos asking for money, I was like 'okay this girl is barely surviving.' Recently, I was thinking of moving back and came across her OLD apartment in Rome, i was curious to know how much long term stay was, because if a 'struggling for money' girl stayed there, I can definitely afford it now with a corporate job. FALSE. That small one bedroom is 2,600 euro a month! Over 3000 usd for me. That is insane for any 45 sqm place. I immediately felt bamboozled and appalled by her videos and her words throughout all the years, that's when I came across this forum and had to let everyone know that. She was definitely getting help or doing something sus in order to live that life. Painting this picture of 'struggle' when she doesn't know what struggle is, actually grinds my gears. Giving people a false hope of reality. Nope. Nope. THEN, using the platform as a 'help me i'm poor' and getting money from people who feel bad for her, while living lavishly for YEARS. Okay, I'm sorry. I'm finished.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 11

Alessandro

Chatty Member
In memorium of KyLie's fatal faux pas this could be our next thread title: "Kylie claims Alain Delon called her 'bella' but now complains he is just an old fella." 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 11

LucyHoneychurch

VIP Member
I can just imagine Kylie complaining to Guido: "All of these horrible people are complaining because I mentioned that time Alain Delon said I was bellissima...you remember I told you, amore? Vero? But I simply noted he wasn't young, so obvs he wasn't trying to be pervy. Why is everyone being so hateful???" 🙄🙄🙄
Guido's riposte to Kylie: "Bellissima Amore, the bastardi don't understand you ... you are a true daughter of nature, raised unspoiled by the shackles of a formal education, by your progressive muesli-making parents, on a boat. A free-thinker who gives voice to any random thought that enters your brain, regardless of how it may sound to those who do not understand."

Guido [Using baby voice]: "Ti amo mia piccola pagana!"

• Haha
Reactions: 10

TamsinF_ix

Hi,

My name's Tamsin and I've just found your site following Kylie's rant about haters at the weekend. I've followed Kylie for a while but have become impatient with her increasingly poor output. The weekend's effort was the final straw for me. I hope I can make a useful contribution to this forum.

Tamsin

Antonio

How pretentious can you get? "Our church garden?"View attachment 833191🙄
KyLie is just such a poncy (grazie @Alessandro) phony @Denise0211 🤦🏼‍♂️ The crinkled peasant dress and hair blowing in the wind is so affected, contrived and unnatural it completely nullifies her ‘cinematic’ aims. You are just conscious of how self-conscious she is of how she looks and is coming across.

This has always been her biggest downfall. Instead of being focussed on the subject, person or thing at hand in the slogs, she is only ever completely self-involved🙄 It makes her uncomfortable to watch. KyLie’s all-consuming ego would never allow it, but she would be better off working behind the scenes in another field altogether. Perhaps the organiser of a new Tuscan Temperance Society😅

• Haha

mustbeuni

VIP Member
I think Nikki Positsno does a much better job of showing life in Italy. Her partner isn’t posh, worked in the cemetery, but knows everyone. And there is extended family. They seem so much more down to earth. And they have a beautiful garden where the whole family seems to grow things. And she works as a makeup artist.

Reactions: 9

LucyHoneychurch

VIP Member
Quickly from me as I am heading out to Bath after an early breakfast to go shopping with my cousin. Was it me or was today’s Vlog extremely filtered? Not only does K look more tanned than usual (can’t wait to see how you use the word heliophile in the next title @Alessandro) but she somehow looks very small and young in a kind of trompe l’oeil way.

This is somehow a diluted version of the Christmas vlog that captivated many of us last year. She doesn’t miss the opportunity to diss those Italians who purchase their baked goods … doubtless because they work a full, structured, day unlike Principessa Kylie. We get the, by now, customary, glimpse of the engagement ring, the signature lip-biting, and of course she cannot resist slipping in that story of the red carpet encounter with Alain Delon. Many of her fans seem to lap it up including Henry Bailey whose comment I noticed, while scrolling through the responses below the vlog this morning.

@Jerry I could imagine Nigella presenting one of her programmes in a red satin dress! 🤣

Last edited:

Antonio

In memorium of KyLie's fatal faux pas this could be our next thread title: "Kylie claims Alain Delon called her 'bella' but now complains he is just an old fella." 🤭
Bravo @Alessandro ! The rhyme and simplicity are perfect as they are, no additions needed. Delongate should be kept front and centre as it shows the real Kylie when the masks slips....and as usual she is definitely not bellissima on the inside🙄
ME Hall has got it with “beyond rude and arrogant“....Kylie must have her finger off the delete button on Sunday. She’s got a busy day on Monday...🤦🏼‍♂️
81128FF9-14FA-4CDE-A7A2-A335AC4C54AC.jpeg

• Haha

Alessandro

Chatty Member
During this indigestible flog, KyLie looks like she is drunk on narcissistic "supply" from the dinner last night i.e lots of attention and compliments. She must have finally fallen asleep with her finger on the delete button: Hanan can't stand the insupportable fakery and SantaAugusta can't stand the babytalk🙄 And WhatsinaName congratulates her on not being "a liberal chicken shit when it comes to the mind"😳 Celebrating KyLie for her supporting Jordan Peterson😬

2B0777BD-0F35-4FF4-B58F-C13A7B46A262.jpeg

92D5FB37-553E-4D97-A857-2D1614ABC27D.jpeg

9350360B-73A2-4EAF-AF89-E0731ADD3DAF.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow

nostoneunturned

Alain ‘Delongate‘ well this is just plain bitch on display isn’t now ? Cripes ! the woman is so blinded by her self she doesn’t realise he may well even say that to every one , it’s agesist of course, truly disgustingly disrespectful but more than that it shows in side her mental fissurs. How many hours of her slog fests does she devote to lauding the values of her elders ? is it because in this ”moment” ( I reckon its pure fantasy) she was not the orchestrator ? Did one of European cinemas‘ historical heartthrobs dare to do something impulsive without Kylie directing it ….Is there a word for beyond delusional? Not only is it an insult to him but it’s dismissive of his relevance now, to the cinematic world she drools her deranged sputum over each week as she conjures up foul imitation.
Crazy achres.
I’ve stopped after that comment, how revolting . Guidos mother should remind her how vulgar bragging is since clearly Kylie’s parents don’t . It appears she does not know better and her mental age is about 14 in this video.
Perhaps they are so bored of her trashy videos they don’t watch, or perhaps they are out collecting nuts for the winter .
In defence of Australian Christmas it is a wonderful time of year here the summer has just begun there are wonderful feasts and family traditions ….Kylie is such a stronza ugh 😣 🤬😵💫🙄🙄🙄🙄💪

Jerry

VIP Member
Won’t take long for this one to evaporate !

@VeeJayBee

“This type of contribution motivates me to push harder” €765.50 PER MONTH + VAT !!!!!!

She is saying she doesn’t otherwise have the motivation, it’s the money that motivates her.

“A vessel for…light and hope”

“That hope in the form of little films should always be shared with the world for free”

“I’ll be looking to this group to decide what type of content you most want me to create.”

“that numbers of followers or views on YouTube are not important”

We’re dealing with a full blown flaming maniac here, who equates a “dislike” with “hate” and uses her one-way propaganda channel to go into a public tirade against “The Horrible People”, calling them “Bastardi”, viewers who have the sense and resolve to express themselves freely.

It can only go downhill from here.

Spirit of place

VIP Member
With that contrived little game 'ha fatto un autogoal' revealing what a boring understimulated person she really is in all her choices of books, films. favourite things....this is what I've gathered from what you say as I have yet to plough to the end. We all saw with glee how she tripped up with the TV having said on various occasions how she didn't really watch it. Middle age creeping on or just hypocrisy? One thing we now know is she's not pregnant..as yet. Henry Beyle got through again by flattery even saying it 'was a wizard wheeze'. Chi capisce, capisce 😜😜

• Haha
Intrigued and motivated by all your comments, and also the Langhe Nebbiolo I'm guzzling, delicious ☺, I decided to sit through the whole slog and all I can say is, Wow, what an incredibly dull, middle class, conservative couple 😴. Kylie has married someone who LOVES sport, wine (did he down almost that whole bottle whilst suffering from a hangover?👌), bad movies, and explaining how Italians get off from paying parking fines 😉😂. He doesn't even know The Sound of Music or more importantly, Stealing Beauty, which she is absolutely crazy about, and actually shows no interest in finding out about them. He likes her curves and the baths that they take together 🤢 oh and her knee high boots and eating bistecca. Interesting that she watches TV now :unsure:. I thought she was way above that. Seems she has settled for everything that previously she scoffed at.

P.S. she uses a dishwasher? Isn't that a little too modern for our trad housewife?

Last edited:
  • Haha

Antonio

I forgot, in the first few minutes she finds a way to again bring up her very early morning runs and 70 hour work week....all thanks to muesli and no sugar. 😂🙄😂
Omg her “70 hour work week“ (ahahahaha) @Denise0211 🤦🏼‍♂️ Doing whatever she wants all day?? The constant boastfulness is becoming even more off-putting, spoken in her terribly affected honeyed tones, as she takes on all of the Purse’s family property and industry as her own: “our house in the hills outside Florence, our grapes, our villa, our olive oil, our renovations etc....”She was pretty unbearable in Rome but her Tuscan iteration seems ever worse and even more insufferable🙄

Also does anyone else find the constant showing off and close-ups of her diamond/cubic zirconia (😅) rings in every video really annoying and of course embarrassingly ostentatious? (Her overly-tanned fishmonger’s hands are not her best feature either). Does KyLie want to make sure everyone knows, every flog, repeatedly, she married a “rich man” or rather his family’s wealth? She is just so crass...

AE7D5386-45E1-4033-B118-2A8AFD2C6450.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

Spirit of place

VIP Member
Quickly from me as I am heading out to Bath after an early breakfast to go shopping with my cousin. Was it me or was today’s Vlog extremely filtered? Not only does K look more tanned than usual (can’t wait to see how you use the word heliophile in the next title @Alessandro) but she somehow looks very small and young in a kind of trompe l’oeil way.

This is somehow a diluted version of the Christmas vlog that captivated many of us last year. She doesn’t miss the opportunity to diss those Italians who purchase their baked goods … doubtless because they work a full, structured, day unlike Principessa Kylie. We get the, by now, customary, glimpse of the engagement ring, the signature lip-biting, and of course she cannot resist slipping in that story of the red carpet encounter with Alain Delon. Many of her fans seem to lap it up including Henry Bailey whose comment I noticed, while scrolling through the responses below the vlog this morning.

@Jerry I could imagine Nigella presenting one of her programmes in a red satin dress! 🤣
I agree Lucy the camera angle & the colour filter gave an odd, shrunken image. All the Kylie keynotes were there, the story of the dress to burnish her image, actually no, don't think people were wondering about it before she drew attention to it (& loved the wrap on the knuckles she got from a 'fan' about aging Alain Delon) - the usual dig at Italian women buying stuff contrasted to her painstakingly hand-making treats - throwaway ref to mother ALWAYS making mince pies for Xmas (are we sure she did? Her own parents were Greek plus sweltering in Byron Bay at Xmas didn't make for a traditional event?). In any case wouldn't it have been more festive to watch her and her mother together making them & chatting, instead of seeing humiliating shots of her scrubbing the floor?
Suddenly felt nostalgic for Bath @lucy when you mentioned it as I used to spend a lot of time there with relatives as a teen, & thought it frumpy & tweedy compared to London but now I see the elegance of the Georgian houses & squares built in golden Bath stone & the quirky shops & cafes all bathed in the warm glow of memory - Although it is at the top of places to visit, Bath still captures the essence of 18th Century & is well preserved.
Oh, more Delon comments not deleted. Come mai? Fell asleep? Henri B is still acting a part & very tongue in cheek & flattery prevents her from deleting even that !
@Jerry how you must have suffered editing all that cackle - horrendous, mouth wide open, "you are suffering, not for humanity" but at least for us here.😏

• Haha

LucyHoneychurch

VIP Member
@Michael From Mountains

Wow, Michael, I am bowled over by the insightfulness of your comments here and you have articulated so many things that have been swirling around in my mind but have not found the words for and yet account for the many anomalies which have puzzled me.

For example, I cannot understand how she claims to be sensitive to beauty and yet displays little taste. How she is so obsessed by ‘love’ which, to so many of us, is a rare and elusive thing, and yet she appears to have had so many relationships – Patrick, the billionaire’s son, Guido, Henri Beyle, and heaven knows who else.

She possesses scant knowledge of the culture and history of the country she has chosen as her home and has a tenuous relationship with truth and reality.

I was also flipping through her Instagram posts and stories earlier today and the one thing that stood out is that everything is merely a mise en scène for her own image and personality, such as it is, as was her wedding … the friends, family, unexceptional cake, maudlin sister, all seemed to be choreographed to make her the star of the charade. Thank you so much for this most lucid and helpful evaluation.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8

Alessandro

Chatty Member
omg the voice is insufferable, why on earth would you make a 6 tier cake unless you're having a huge party, which evidently they haven;t if they have o much less. Do we think they are being paid to advertise that wine, the label seems to be shown perfectly/ Yet another comment about not drinking, she is going to do a vlog to "help" people who don;t drink?!
KyLie's super-fake and embarassingly bad Audrey Hepburn accent and manic, unfunny laugh are just so ghastly @emm I could only make it through the first couple of minutes (like everyone here) before skipping to the end😬🙄 They're a couple of truly unbearable, prententious bores🙈 Never come across worse in Italy.
FFC34140-9C0A-4E63-B8D1-623E16549A2F.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 8