Kylie Flavell #6 Losing my patreons by the day, Kylie can't make them stay or pay

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks to @Alessandro for yet another great title!

*Kylie and Guido were paid to promote a controversial "mental health" app that major news organizations say is a scam.

*Kylie dredged up another Positano video showing her flirting with multiple men.

*She is buying cheap pots and second hand junk to pretend she is poor so Patreon's pay.

*Her Parents have moved in and joined Guido's household staff of free fixer-uppers

*Guido is receiving huge government cash backs for renovating his family's multiple properties while Kylie gets the Patreon's to pay for watching

*Kylie has told Guido to get with her program, stop rolling his eyes, disagreeing with her and not being touchy-feely or showing her enough public adoration.

*Kylie went to a wedding that was everything hers wasn't: real, stylish and with a decent wedding cake.

*Kylie's slogs are all over the place from cheap meals and painting canoes to mooching around markets and looking at Guido's family renovation projects.

*She is pretending to leave her playgirl persona behind and playTrad-in-Tuscany housewife, with hot dinners prepared when the Purse gets home and breakfast in bed for him etc

Has started doing recipes with centesimi by centesimi breakdowns with the additional comments of often not being able to afford expensive ingredients like avocado...

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Thanks to @Alessandro for yet another great title!

*Kylie and Guido were paid to promote a controversial "mental health" app that major news organizations say is a scam.

*Kylie dredged up another Positano video showing her flirting with multiple men.

*She is buying cheap pots and second hand junk to pretend she is poor so Patreon's pay.

*Her Parents have moved in and joined Guido's household staff of free fixer-uppers

*Guido is receiving huge government cash backs for renovating his family's multiple properties while Kylie gets the Patreon's to pay for watching

*Kylie has told Guido to get with her program, stop rolling his eyes, disagreeing with her and not being touchy-feely or showing her enough public adoration.

*Kylie went to a wedding that was everything hers wasn't: real, stylish and with a decent wedding cake.

*Kylie's slogs are all over the place from cheap meals and painting canoes to mooching around markets and looking at Guido's family renovation projects.

*She is pretending to leave her playgirl persona behind and playTrad-in-Tuscany housewife, with hot dinners prepared when the Purse gets home and breakfast in bed for him etc

Has started doing recipes with centesimi by centesimi breakdowns with the additional comments of often not being able to afford expensive ingredients like avocado...
Thanks @emm it is actually - "Losing Patreons by the Day, Kylie Can't Make Them Stay or Pay."

There is a mistake at the start as it stands and it doesn't make sense - can you change it? Or perhaps restart the thread, I don't know how it works!

Reactions: 1
Thanks @emm it is actually - "Losing Patreons by the Day, Kylie Can't Make Them Stay or Pay."

There is a mistake at the start as it stands and it doesn't make sense - can you change it? Or perhaps restart the thread, I don't know how it works!
ahh just saw this, I will check if there is a way to amend it!

ahh just saw this, I will check if there is a way to amend it!
@emm it is just "Losing Patreons by the Day, Kylie Can't Make Them Stay or Pay" - not "Losing (My) Patreons by the Day, Kylie Can't Make Them Stay or Pay" or it doesn't make sense...

Agree with all the above comments on the amateurish self absorbed drivel fest. I would like to add that around 40:00 in the most recent vlog the interviewee Olivia states how safe she feels living in Florence. Olivia tells the universe where she lives and also states that she allows her minor children (whose likenesses have been shared earlier in the vlog) to go across the street to the 99 cent store! What on earth?

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Kylie’s formula for succeeding in Italy;

• Attend as many parties as you can,
• Blow up your ego as large as you can get it,
• Glom on to anyone who has money,
• Feature yourself in homemade movies,
• Beg for money,
• Market this as “inspirational”,
• “Marry” money,
• Call yourself an “artist”,
• Ask for MORE money,
• Plead poverty at every opportunity,
• Ask for MORE money.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Agree with all the above comments on the amateurish self absorbed drivel fest. I would like to add that around 40:00 in the most recent vlog the interviewee Olivia states how safe she feels living in Florence. Olivia tells the universe where she lives and also states that she allows her minor children (whose likenesses have been shared earlier in the vlog) to go across the street to the 99 cent store! What on earth?
I agree, Michael from the Mountains, on one occasion when I was visiting Florence, I saw a very nasty fight break out in the Piazza dell Signoria. I think it's careless of Olivia to allow her children to visit the store unsupervised. :(

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
@emm it is just "Losing Patreons by the Day, Kylie Can't Make Them Stay or Pay" - not "Losing (My) Patreons by the Day, Kylie Can't Make Them Stay or Pay" or it doesn't make sense...
I have requested for it to be amended so fingers crossed, this is what happens when i attempt to do things on my phone :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 2
There is so much material here to make another composite movie of these two self deluded wannabes. I especially liked when K said it’s an obstacle if you have money and are at a party, but because you don’t speak the language, you can’t let it be known. Says everything about her mindset. She felt an immediate kinship with this Olivia because it was clear she had money and that she knows Granma Pucci is a bonus to exploit.

That this guest goes three days a week for acupuncture and a sauna while in Holland, but has to leave because it’s overcast and cites this as a struggle and has to retreat to New York, she neither knows Italy nor America.

She even gives the advice, go step by step, when applying for residency; how profound !

Now KyLIE can show this struggle as hers, identifying with it and validated by it.

KyLIE at the refugee camp, she has to set up her cameras to video herself and what she does; that says it all about this self absorbed, self centred and self indulged crazy person.

There is so much material here to make another composite movie of these two self deluded wannabes. I especially liked when K said it’s an obstacle if you have money and are at a party, but because you don’t speak the language, you can’t let it be known. Says everything about her mindset. She felt an immediate kinship with this Olivia because it was clear she had money and that she knows Granma Pucci is a bonus to exploit.

That this guest goes three days a week for acupuncture and a sauna while in Holland, but has to leave because it’s overcast and cites this as a struggle and has to retreat to New York, she neither knows Italy nor America.

She even gives the advice, go step by step, when applying for residency; how profound !

Now KyLIE can show this struggle as hers, identifying with it and validated by it.

KyLIE at the refugee camp, she has to set up her cameras to video herself and what she does; that says it all about this self absorbed, self centred and self indulged crazy person.
omg that thing about the money at parties was just :oops: how much self awareness can you lack?!And how can her patreons not see that she DOES NOT need their money?!
I also don't get the refugee camp thing, who would have been sending her death threats about this? The only thing I think is showing all of their faces etc is wrong and exploitative, but she does this all the time so..

• Haha
Is this the follower who invited K for a cup of coffee in Florence ? If so, K wasted no time to connect with her moneyed friend.

What happened with the vlog of the tiny island visit from last week ?

Last few videos, we learned the cost for a serving of salt, of oil, of garlic, of pepper; €0.03, 0.08, whatever. This time, K interviews someone who moved to the centre of Firenze, but never reports what it costs.

KyLIE sells a tourist fantasy as if it’s reality. Her friend, Olivia, is equally out of touch. Now we know the kind of followers she has. She is so oblivious, she gives out her street name, location, landlord’s name and images of her kids. She sends them across the street to the 99 cent store. Know what her kids bring back after she sends them out with 99 cents in Italy ?

99 cents.

I wish susan could see that she is very much NOT in the minority!
Maybe Susan will enter something like, Kylie Flavell fraudulent??? into a search engine. That’s how I came across this group.

Last edited:
Hopefully Susan Copperfield (who commented on YouTube about Australian cinematic film maker artist vlogger Kylie Flavell in Tuscany, Italy, who got married age how old in a wedding marriage nozze church ceremony to boyfriend fiance Guido who is now her partner spouse husband wants to earn income wealth with holiday vacation rental to increase their net worth, how much) finds her way here to Tattle. 😉

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Hopefully Susan Copperfield (who commented on YouTube about Australian cinematic film maker artist vlogger Kylie Flavell in Tuscany, Italy, who got married age how old in a wedding marriage nozze church ceremony to boyfriend fiance Guido who is now her partner spouse husband wants to earn income wealth with holiday vacation rental to increase their net worth, how much) finds her way her to Tattle. 😉
I see what you did there! 😉😄😄

Maybe Susan will enter something like, Kylie Flavell fraudulent??? into a search engine. That’s how I came across this group.
I love that! Lol. I entered "Kylie Flavell annoying" and for a while no luck, then....ahhhh, like minded people!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
1000% agree emm, Jerry, Alessandro, Lucy, Denise, VeeJayBee.

It is outrageous that whereabouts of Olivia's minor children's have been broadcast on Kylie's channel.

Some people who may read here may not know that "journalists have a duty to safeguard their subjects":

Children are meant to be protected. Professional journalists and content creators do not broadcast the whereabouts and likeness of random people's MINOR CHILDREN to the universe because YouTube videos are public which means anyone can be watching.

Yesterday's vlog creates the sense that Olivia's vulnerable minor children are meal tickets.

If/when Kylie has a child or children it will be up to their family to decide if they wish to broadcast their offspring's likeness and location. Taking bets now... Will they show their children on the internet?

1000% agree emm, Jerry, Alessandro, Lucy, Denise, VeeJayBee.

It is outrageous that whereabouts of Olivia's minor children's have been broadcast on Kylie's channel.

Some people who may read here may not know that "journalists have a duty to safeguard their subjects":

Children are meant to be protected. Professional journalists and content creators do not broadcast the whereabouts and likeness of random people's MINOR CHILDREN to the universe because YouTube videos are public which means anyone can be watching.

Yesterday's vlog creates the sense that Olivia's vulnerable minor children are meal tickets.

If/when Kylie has a child or children it will be up to their family to decide if they wish to broadcast their offspring's likeness and location. Taking bets now... Will they show their children on the internet?
This is why KyLie is NOT a professional journalist! She worked in Public Relations and has not been trained or worked on staff for a major metropolitan daily newspaper.

She should have taken the responsibility and removed the section where Olivia talks about exactly where she lives which was a stupid and careless if not dangerous thing to do, not only for herself but especially for the two children. It was up to KyLie to protect her subject. She really is the last word in utter unprofessionalism in anything she tackles.

Why did Olivia reveal where she lived several times and the name of the palazzo with the family who still live there? It was showing off and also she wants to reap whatever "rewards" she can from the "profile" KyLie has given her even while putting her sons at risk....All right out of the K narcissistic playbook. No wonder they got on. But as one of the commenters says on YouTube and @Denise0211 found this is a really "terrible interview."

Last edited:
I see what you did there! 😉😄😄

I love that! Lol. I entered "Kylie Flavell annoying" and for a while no luck, then....ahhhh, like minded people!
lol 😆 I think I searched under KyLIE Flavell annoying before I found the Forum with Kylie Flavell In real life or What is Kylie Flavell really like 💰🖐🏼

Just working up to a response to the “Interview “ aka train wreck needless to say it is punctuated with 🙄😬

• Heart
This is why KyLie is NOT a professional journalist! She worked in Public Relations and has not been trained or worked on staff for a major metropolitan daily newspaper.

She should have taken the responsibility and removed the section where Olivia talks about exactly where she lives which was a stupid and careless if not dangerous thing to do, not only for herself but especially for the two children. It was up to KyLie to protect her subject. She really is the last word in utter unprofessionalism in anything she tackles.

Why did Olivia reveal where she lived several times and the name of the palazzo with the family who still live there? It was showing off and also she wants to reap whatever "rewards" she can from the "profile" KyLie has given her even while putting her sons at risk....All right out of the K narcissistic playbook. No wonder they got on. But as one of the commenters says on YouTube and @Denise0211 found this is a really "terrible interview."
I agree Alessandro and Denise: Kylie's latest vlog was indeed a "terrible interview". Around 27:50 interviewee Olivia begins to riff on her time volunteering at a refugee camp. Kylie's vlog shows a still photograph of Olivia at a refugee camp. Kylie joins in with discussion that they both volunteered and Kylie includes footage of "the same" refugee camp and herself in which other people's identities: (workers and refugees) are clearly visible.

Around 28:11 Kylie states with a surprised and indignant tone that she had to take down a YouTube video from her channel (which Kylie herself filmed at the refugee camp). Kylie has doubled down and continued her disregard of vulnerable persons by including video clips from the same refugee camp footage in yesterday's vlog.

Last edited: