Kylie Flavell #4 Purloining the Patreon Purse

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes, what a frog-like image with big web feet - so odd I wondered if it had been photo-shopped or something. Haven't gone thru vlog but beginning was very cliché Conde Nast. Can't believe it took so long to edit as she's only done the usual copy & paste job with the vintage voiceovers that I thought was her, so bizarre her accent has become.

Reactions: 4
I honestly found it a bit boring. I’m sorry to say but there was not much for the viewer except the shots of the village, which of course are beautiful. However creatively speaking there wasn’t much there, she even says that the filming is a copy style of movies from the 50’s. Yet if I just play a movie from that era I’d get much more out of it because there will be dialogue, a plot, something more than just still shots. And I’ve been finding this to be a theme lately, her content is just wrapping itself a lot more around her personal life and the whole problem is that her personal life isn’t enough to keep the interest alive for weeks upon end. She started out as more of an explorer, showing different cities, countries and people even if with a lot of lip pouting and hip shaking, there was something else too. I get that her life is just different now but these latest videos come off the same, empty somehow. I don’t know l, that’s how I feel at least. They are still shot beautifully but a filmmaker is more than someone who knows where to place a camera and what colour matching to apply.
Yes, thank you! That is exactly how I was feeling…bored! Which is a shame, because the landscape is beautiful, but as you said creatively there is nothing to gain from it. It is just a cheap copy of some great old movies. I really enjoyed her Christmas videos, because she at least was showing something different (like how to make vintage ornaments). Also, the videos are shorter than they used to be. Maybe that’s what happens when you are in a good place personally, you start losing your creativity.

Reactions: 7
Yes, thank you! That is exactly how I was feeling…bored! Which is a shame, because the landscape is beautiful, but as you said creatively there is nothing to gain from it. It is just a cheap copy of some great old movies. I really enjoyed her Christmas videos, because she at least was showing something different (like how to make vintage ornaments). Also, the videos are shorter than they used to be. Maybe that’s what happens when you are in a good place personally, you start losing your creativity.
the dialogue (and this is what it is as it is all just a staged script) between them both is weirdly cold imo, did anyone else find that? I agree I found it boring, how the hell this took her 7 hours to make at all, yet alone "another" 7 hours is beyond me.
Hilarious how she is now citing her patreons in the opening of the video. I'm not 100% sure this is still the case, but I think you tube videos are not monetised unless they are 10 plus minutes, so now she is missing out on this she must be even more desperate for money I guess :rolleyes:

Reactions: 7
Agree that the video was boring, and I also found it a bit strange. It seemed like it was trying to be too many contradictory things at once, especially in just a 7-minute video. Parts of it felt like I was watching a basic PR/tourism advert, but this was punctuated by the vintage film filters/cut scenes and voiceovers that had a totally opposite vibe - like it was trying to be some kind of artsy/avant garde/hipster film school project. Then there were the gratuitous midriff/body shots, and at one point a closeup of Guido’s face with a crazed-looking expression that felt like we might be watching a horror film. And then some of the swimming and bedroom shots... I get that this is partly a “this is my honeymoon” video, but something about those felt, well... like they could’ve been more tastefully done. Then the caption about how long it takes to produce and a plea for Patreon donations... sigh. I feel like this video does capture in just 7 minutes basically everything this forum has been describing about the current state of her content.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Maybe that’s what happens when you are in a good place personally, you start losing your creativity.
Indeed, this would be a good topic for a PhD thesis ... does suffering enhance creativity? Maybe it's already been done. I've said it before, but one of the reasons why I cancelled my Patreon donations was that the work started to lack inspiration.

This is one of my favourite self-portraits of a crazed face by Gustave Courbet!

Reactions: 2
Indeed, this would be a good topic for a PhD thesis ... does suffering enhance creativity? Maybe it's already been done. I've said it before, but one of the reasons why I cancelled my Patreon donations was that the work started to lack inspiration.

This is one of my favourite self-portraits of a crazed face by Gustave Courbet!

I can't remember who it was but I remember a musician saying how much harder it is to write a happy rather than a sad song, if you are happy you don't generally sit down and write about it, you are out there living

Reactions: 4
Today I visited Ste. Chapelle.

@nostoneunturned where I saw Guido’s Purse in the gift shop 👛 🤣

I can't remember who it was but I remember a musician saying how much harder it is to write a happy rather than a sad song, if you are happy you don't generally sit down and write about it, you are out there living
@emm It is interesting. It could well be the case. I have some friends who are amazing during periods of crisis but quite distant when things are okay. I once likened them to Winston Churchill who was a better PM during war time than in times of peace. Not sure where this is going ...

Attachments

Reactions: 5
Yes, what a frog-like image with big web feet - so odd I wondered if it had been photo-shopped or something. Haven't gone thru vlog but beginning was very cliché Conde Nast. Can't believe it took so long to edit as she's only done the usual copy & paste job with the vintage voiceovers that I thought was her, so bizarre her accent has become.
It is very Conde Nast travel! Lol. I agree with other comments, too, saying pethaps her being in a more stable place has led to a decline in work. At the same time she can't be rolling around with other men, I guess.

I never thought I'd be so bored with her work that I am not even inspired to comment very much. Lol.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
the dialogue (and this is what it is as it is all just a staged script) between them both is weirdly cold imo, did anyone else find that? I agree I found it boring, how the hell this took her 7 hours to make at all, yet alone "another" 7 hours is beyond me.
Hilarious how she is now citing her patreons in the opening of the video. I'm not 100% sure this is still the case, but I think you tube videos are not monetised unless they are 10 plus minutes, so now she is missing out on this she must be even more desperate for money I guess :rolleyes:
@emm her Patreons were going down so I guess she is desperate to keep the rest on board to keep the cash rolling in🧐 It‘s becoming embarassing and tiresome that KyLie appears to think she is a mix of Audrey Hepburn, Grace Kelly and Sofia Loren🤦🏼‍♂️ The honeymoon vlog/flog was dull and disjointed and strangely charmless despite Portofino’s spectacular locale. Even the drone shots are becoming ho-hum.

What does it say about her and Guido? Not much...But yes he does look maniacal in that shot @trinacria 😱 The relationship looks uncomfortable as it would and will be with any narcissist. Is she really reduced to videoing Guido eating fritto misto?🙄

Also quite a lot of wine and prosecco on display and but much less midriff baring (just one shot) and rolling around in the sheets - due no doubt to the scoffing Tatlers😅

Love Guido’s purse👜 @PlinyinTorquay 🤣 I wonder if it was opened to fund Portofino? Perhaps not and it was the Patreons....in which case deve avere le braccine corte (meaning his arms are too short to reach his wallet!) 😬

5AB3D33E-CC94-42E4-B6C1-325553870BD0.jpeg

488EB531-9C74-4CAE-94D9-0A59F2674D7C.jpeg

A193BF90-2AB6-4382-A24E-43AA9C7EC170.jpeg

90C6F443-BFBB-4B15-8F15-1495DD7F1536.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
@emm her Patreons were going down so I guess she is desperate to keep the rest on board to keep the cash rolling in🧐 It‘s becoming embarassing and tiresome that KyLie appears to think she is a mix of Audrey Hepburn, Grace Kelly and Sofia Loren🤦🏼‍♂️ The honeymoon vlog/flog was dull and disjointed and strangely charmless despite Portofino’s spectacular locale. Even the drone shots are becoming ho-hum.

What does it say about her and Guido? Not much...But yes he does look maniacal in that shot @trinacria 😱 The relationship looks uncomfortable as it would and will be with any narcissist. Is she really reduced to videoing Guido eating fritto misto?🙄

Also quite a lot of wine and prosecco on display and but much less midriff baring (just one shot) and rolling around in the sheets - due no doubt to the scoffing Tatlers😅

Love Guido’s purse👜 @PlinyinTorquay 🤣 I wonder if it was opened to fund Portofino? Perhaps not and it was the Patreons....in which case deve avere le braccine corte (meaning his arms are too short to reach his wallet!) 😬

View attachment 656483
View attachment 656484
View attachment 656486
View attachment 656487
I really wonder what his family think of this whole charade

View attachment 656483
View attachment 656484
View attachment 656486
View attachment 656487
@Antonio actually Guido does look like the maniacal portrait of Courbet there! I cannot take any complements for 'Guido's Purse' this is @nostoneunturned's idea ... it's simply that I saw these purses, that are supposed to look Mediaeval, at Sainte Chapelle today and I thought of Guido's purse. If I had @nostoneunturned's postal address i would have purchased one and mailed it to her! 🤣

• Haha
as soon as I saw that shot all I could think of was "here's Johnny! " From the shining 🪓
Perhaps the bar at the Splendido has a B&W photograph of a party in 1921 with a gurning Guido doppelganger centre front. :eek:

• Haha
Reactions: 3

View attachment 656483
View attachment 656484
View attachment 656486
View attachment 656487
It’s funny how she adds these types of pictures when it’s not her looking crazy. She only presents her happy moments with very measured and rehearsed lip biting smiling. I honestly think she has reversed those smiles in the mirror to see if it looks attractive and then purposefully recreates them on video. When people are very excited or happy they smile wide, usually it’s not the most attractive because it’s not fake 😂 So it’s okay for Guido to look a bit silly, a bit crazy but she never shows herself in that light… 💁🏻‍♀️😂 Too unflattering I guess, sexiness and lip pouting gets that patreon cash.

Reactions: 6
When people are very excited or happy they smile wide, usually it’s not the most attractive because it’s not fake 😂 So it’s okay for Guido to look a bit silly, a bit crazy but she never shows herself in that light… 💁🏻‍♀️😂 Too unflattering I guess, sexiness and lip pouting gets that patreon cash.
1625946444714.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 1
@Antonio actually Guido does look like the maniacal portrait of Courbet there! I cannot take any complements for 'Guido's Purse' this is @nostoneunturned's idea ... it's simply that I saw these purses, that are supposed to look Mediaeval, at Sainte Chapelle today and I thought of Guido's purse. If I had @nostoneunturned's postal address i would have purchased one and mailed it to her! 🤣
NO no indeed the claim on Guido’s Purse 👛 stems from the pen of @Antonio … the finest of mental images … a crazed man the, love/ lust blind Guido being robbed by the risky grifter

• Wow
Reactions: 3
What I fail to understand is :
Agree that the video was boring, and I also found it a bit strange. It seemed like it was trying to be too many contradictory things at once, especially in just a 7-minute video. Parts of it felt like I was watching a basic PR/tourism advert, but this was punctuated by the vintage film filters/cut scenes and voiceovers that had a totally opposite vibe - like it was trying to be some kind of artsy/avant garde/hipster film school project. Then there were the gratuitous midriff/body shots, and at one point a closeup of Guido’s face with a crazed-looking expression that felt like we might be watching a horror film. And then some of the swimming and bedroom shots... I get that this is partly a “this is my honeymoon” video, but something about those felt, well... like they could’ve been more tastefully done. Then the caption about how long it takes to produce and a plea for Patreon donations... sigh. I feel like this video does capture in just 7 minutes basically everything this forum has been describing about the current state of her content.
EXACTLY EXACTLY EXACTLY. This is what we have all called out on this video - eg. scenery - cut to midriff - cut to church etc. If I hadn't been on Tattle I would have gone mad to see nearly 600 fans totally unable to see how she mixes the editing & hams the dialogue with Guido desperately trying to appear natural. That manic shot so says "what ff'sake am I supposed to be doing? Now of course it's a new life for him as a beneficiary so he'll have to up his game. If I was a Patreon I would feel insulted by these ' crumbs off your table'...(who said that?@ Denise ? Sorry too tired to find out. I think she'll get even more careless in her work now she has security ie. Property & husband to carry her flag. She must be saying " chi me lo fa fare a continuare. Conversely Guido may be keener for her to churn out the crap.