Kylie Flavell #4 Purloining the Patreon Purse

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What I fail to understand is :

EXACTLY EXACTLY EXACTLY. This is what we have all called out on this video - eg. scenery - cut to midriff - cut to church etc. If I hadn't been on Tattle I would have gone mad to see nearly 600 fans totally unable to see how she mixes the editing & hams the dialogue with Guido desperately trying to appear natural. That manic shot so says "what ff'sake am I supposed to be doing? Now of course it's a new life for him as a beneficiary so he'll have to up his game. If I was a Patreon I would feel insulted by these ' crumbs off your table'...(who said that?@ Denise ? Sorry too tired to find out. I think she'll get even more careless in her work now she has security ie. Property & husband to carry her flag. She must be saying " chi me lo fa fare a continuare. Conversely Guido may be keener for her to churn out the crap.
I completely agree about how bizarre it is to read the fawning comments section! Of course, it sounds like the critical ones get deleted so we’re left only with the praise. But still - the comments are often completely, unreasonably over the top!

Obviously I once enjoyed her content, but it didn’t take long to feel like something was off. It’s SO CLOSE in many ways to being all of the things she wants it to be - beautiful, “cinematic,” emotional, etc. But it never quite gets there because she keeps getting in her own way. Not even two minutes into her Sicily/Stromboli video, my husband exclaimed “this is the most self-indulgent thing I have ever seen, I can’t watch this.” I had to agree.

It’s so, so disappointing because her content really could be amazing, if she could just be genuine and take herself far less seriously.

Reactions: 5
I honestly found it a bit boring. I’m sorry to say but there was not much for the viewer except the shots of the village, which of course are beautiful. However creatively speaking there wasn’t much there, she even says that the filming is a copy style of movies from the 50’s. Yet if I just play a movie from that era I’d get much more out of it because there will be dialogue, a plot, something more than just still shots. And I’ve been finding this to be a theme lately, her content is just wrapping itself a lot more around her personal life and the whole problem is that her personal life isn’t enough to keep the interest alive for weeks upon end. She started out as more of an explorer, showing different cities, countries and people even if with a lot of lip pouting and hip shaking, there was something else too. I get that her life is just different now but these latest videos come off the same, empty somehow. I don’t know l, that’s how I feel at least. They are still shot beautifully but a filmmaker is more than someone who knows where to place a camera and what colour matching to apply.
I think you are on to something. Kylie probably sensed it too, which is why before Covid, she chose to focus on travel and different locations. For most of us, travel is more exciting than our usual lives. Kylie is not an exception to that. Perhaps for the first time, there's an extended period of content being focused on Kylie's life and home, and it's just not interesting enough.

Regarding the frog: Her feet are so big because they're so much closer to the camera. A few months ago, there was an odd photo of President Biden and his wife visiting Jimmy Carter and Rosalynn Carter. The Bidens were on the side and due to the camera lens, the Bidens are enormous and made the Carters look like tiny dolls. It's a hilarious photo.

Bidens and Carters.jpg

I think this is what's happening with Kylie's feet.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
I read through the comment section of the Portofino video; they all sound the same, same cadence, similar vocabulary. Each sentence/paragraph sounds like it came from the same book; a progression of the same pen.

Each one a slight variance of topic, but covering all points; car, film, honeymoon, etc. Same train of thought. Same level of praise.

I think they’re all written by the same person.

Likely KyLIE herself.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
I read through the comment section of the Portofino video; they all sound the same, same cadence, similar vocabulary. Each sentence/paragraph sounds like it came from the same book; a progression of the same pen.

Each one a slight variance of topic, but covering all points; car, film, honeymoon, etc. Same train of thought. Same level of praise.

I think they’re all written by the same person.

Likely KyLIE herself.
@Jerry, interesting thought, but I don't think she'd have the will or energy to sit down and write that lot, surely.

I think you are on to something. Kylie probably sensed it too, which is why before Covid, she chose to focus on travel and different locations. For most of us, travel is more exciting than our usual lives. Kylie is not an exception to that. Perhaps for the first time, there's an extended period of content being focused on Kylie's life and home, and it's just not interesting enough.

Regarding the frog: Her feet are so big because they're so much closer to the camera. A few months ago, there was an odd photo of President Biden and his wife visiting Jimmy Carter and Rosalynn Carter. The Bidens were on the side, and due to the camera lens, the Bidens are enormous and made the Carters look like tiny dolls. It's a hilarious photo.

View attachment 657265

@FlyByeNight WHat a strange photograph. The feet are certainly exaggerated in the underwater shot owing to its perspective, but I do think that K., while not fat, has quite a large frame and extremities. Her feet looked large in the wedding video, and clunky shoes did not help, which is why I would have thought someone should have advised her to go for something more dainty with the dress. Also, if you recall, someone offered a link to an interview K made to an interview with the Director of the Ferragamo shoe museum in Firenze. She looked extremely tall compared to her diminutive interviewee. Ditto in one of those renovation videos when Guido was giving her a piggy-back across fields, her body was as large as his, and it was a clumsy, almost comical, effort!

Last edited:
Reactions: 3

Regarding the frog: Her feet are so big because they're so much closer to the camera. A few months ago, there was an odd photo of President Biden and his wife visiting Jimmy Carter and Rosalynn Carter. The Bidens were on the side and due to the camera lens, the Bidens are enormous and made the Carters look like tiny dolls. It's a hilarious photo.

View attachment 657265

That much exaggeration is Photoshopped.

Also, if you recall, someone offered a link to an interview K made to an interview with the Director of the Ferragamo shoe museum in Firenze. She looked extremely tall compared to her diminutive interviewee. Ditto in one of those renovation videos when Guido was giving her a piggy-back across fields, her body was as large as his, and it was a clumsy, almost comical, effort!
The men she has featured in videos must be very tall, then, if she is tall. I say men because she's mostly shown with men. I haven't noticed her looking very tall. But maybe she is. There is an art to knowing how to dress your body and figure out what looks good. Disproportionately big feet on a woman are a challenge, can easily look clunky.

Reactions: 2
The men she has featured in videos must be very tall, then, if she is tall. I say men because she's mostly shown with men. I haven't noticed her looking very tall. But maybe she is. There is an art to knowing how to dress your body and figure out what looks good. Disproportionately big feet on a woman are a challenge, can easily look clunky.
She looked exceptionally tall with the Director of the Ferragamo museum, of course, it could be that the Director was very petite. I agree, there is an art to knowing how to dress in a way which looks good and suits one's figure. Something I haven't mastered. The sales started in Paris a week or so ago and I went into a mid-range shop and was very grateful to a talented Italian shop assistant who spent a long time with me, almost two hours, patiently advising on the right outfits. Some I may not have thought of, but she did a really good job and I felt very grateful to receive that level of attention. The problem with Qatar is that there is a paucity of mid-range boutiques there's the high-end Dior, Dolce & Gabbana, Chanel &c. which the more wealthy locals love but, for me, would be a very occasional purchase indeed, and then places like Mango, H&M &c. I do worry about 'fast fashion' in case people are being exploited on very low salaries. I also find things don't last too long. Sorry for the digression.

Last edited:
I don't think she is tall but probably wore platform wedges with long dress to Ferragamo. Also if she is holding the camera or she is nearer to it she will appear taller than those farther away. I found this out the other day with my own photos - good tip!

D
She looked exceptionally tall with the Director of the Ferragamo museum, of course, it could be that the Director was very petite. I agree, there is an art to knowing how to dress in a way which looks good and suits one's figure. Something I haven't mastered. The sales started in Paris a week or so ago and I went into a mid-range shop and was very grateful to a talented Italian shop assistant who spent a long time with me, almost two hours, patiently advising on the right outfits. Some I may not have thought of, but she did a really good job and I felt very grateful to receive that level of attention. The problem with Qatar is that there is a paucity of mid-range boutiques there's the high-end Dior, Dolce & Gabbana, Chanel &c. which the more wealthy locals love but, for me, would be a very occasional purchase indeed, and then places like Mango, H&M &c. I do worry about 'fast fashion' in case people are being exploited on very low salaries. I also find things don't last too long. Sorry for the digression.
Dressing for your body is something to master indeed, not everyone finds it intuitive. Kylie definitely has a broader skeleton, this is when the frame is slightly thicker, it is not related to the fat mass or the muscle mass. She doesn’t otherwise carry much excess weight. I always like to give a comparison on that with someone like Eva Green, she has a much narrower frame, the bones are thinner. So when Kylie wears wedges I completely understand it because the thick heel corresponds with the bone structure, same with the wedding shoes, if you notice the heel is thick. They may not be the most stylish but it supports her frame accurately. Imagine a Greek column order on one of the more ancient buildings, the column has a base which is wider than the column itself, that is for the visual support as well as structural- in the Corinthian and Ionic orders the column usually has the same radius from top to bottom. Even the Doric order that doesn’t have a base but the column’s radius enlarges going to the foundation finishes with stylo- and stereobate- so the visual weight goes down. Another thing she also does in correspondence to her frame is her choice in wrap dresses, those hug the body, they are not rigid so it’s not as easy to understand that width in the frame, also whenever wearing a two peace outfit she ties the shirt up high, that brings natural visual volume in harmony with the structure again and also exposes the bear waist which creates the illusion that it’s smaller than if she didn’t have the added volume of the tied blouse over it.
I went on a bit of a tangent here but i do think that as superficial as it may appear, finding the right lines for ones body can change the whole look and subsequently how one’s perceived. Colours also matter, is you notice she almost always wears warm colours, often in the beige/ brown family, that can look very draining on some people but it works with her complexion. Also the wedding dress if you think about it was quite heavy, a lot of layers and volume in the skirt but it looked good on her because her structure could visually support it due to the width in bones.

• Heart
That is so interesting @Rena Solomon thank you for the explanation. I very much like the reference to the Classical Orders too. Do you work in the fashion industry yourself. Yes, this is what I meant about K having a 'broader skeleton'. So Kylie knows what suits her body and frame and goes with that. (Nothing to do with anything - but enlightening for me as I have tended to buy what I like aesthetically which may not always suit me in terms of colour and frame).

Reactions: 1
That is so interesting @Rena Solomon thank you for the explanation. I very much like the reference to the Classical Orders too. Do you work in the fashion industry yourself. Yes, this is what I meant about K having a 'broader skeleton'. So Kylie knows what suits her body and frame and goes with that. (Nothing to do with anything - but enlightening for me as I have tended to buy what I like aesthetically which may not always suit me in terms of colour and frame).
I’m glad it makes sense to you ☺ For me it is really interesting, there is always a better way to do things and I like learning about these topics, I am not part of the fashion industry though. I’m an architect, hence the order example. We learn a lot about proportions and composition so I guess it is related in a way. On the other hand, I myself like to be well put together and therefore have studied the human proportions for dressing and grooming for my own personal benefit.

Reactions: 3
Ok, did one of you write this? Lol. They are asking when she will post showing a museum, historical residence or inside a church. They go on to say Kylie's personal life has been shown to excess already, to change topics and , in short, now that she's married to be more discreet.
Screenshot_20210711-124531_(1).png

Also, my personal opinion on the 7 hr editing...I think she mistakenly wrote 12pm instead of 12am Italy time. 12pm on a Friday makes zero sense for those crucial first views and likes. That would be 6am Eastern US, 3am West coast. She has always catered to her north american subs. Midnight in Italy would get her much more "traffic." I know I am highly cynical but her "I need 7 hours" was oddly specific.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
I doubt if any of us wrote that - it sounds as if an elderly person or even a priest wrote it or one of Guido's old aunts. I'm referring to the 2nd part about marriage that needs to be kept reserved & secret. It's the wording that betrays it & I think the name is real.

Ok, did one of you write this? Lol. They are asking when she will post showing a museum, historical residence or inside a church. They go on to say Kylie's personal life has been shown to excess already, to change topics and , in short, now that she's married to be more discreet. View attachment 657588

Also, my personal opinion on the 7 hr editing...I think she mistakenly wrote 12pm instead of 12am Italy time. 12pm on a Friday makes zero sense for those crucial first views and likes. That would be 6am Eastern US, 3am West coast. She has always catered to her north american subs. Midnight in Italy would get her much more "traffic." I know I am highly cynical but her "I need 7 hours" was oddly specific.
I bet it was written by Guido :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
I doubt if any of us wrote that - it sounds as if an elderly person or even a priest wrote it or one of Guido's old aunts. I'm referring to the 2nd part about marriage that needs to be kept reserved & secret. It's the wording that betrays it & I think the name is real.
yeh 100% it is someone who knows them, it is pretty rare for her to get comments in italian isn't it?

I was joking lol! It's funny bc many of us have commented on how she has never filmed a museum or anything of substance really. Just Kylie Kylie Kylie and her superficial cinematic world.

yeh 100% it is someone who knows them, it is pretty rare for her to get comments in italian isn't it?
Corsini is a pretty common Tuscan surname, so you never know!😅

I was joking lol! It's funny bc many of us have commented on how she has never filmed a museum or anything of substance really. Just Kylie Kylie Kylie and her superficial cinematic world.
it's funny because you would think with her attempts to make herself seem cultured and educated she would want to film things like that, although I guess you cannot usually (as far as I am aware) film in museums or churches can you? Albeit most youtubers don't stick to rules anyway I guess

it's funny because you would think with her attempts to make herself seem cultured and educated she would want to film things like that, although I guess you cannot usually (as far as I am aware) film in museums or churches can you? Albeit most youtubers don't stick to rules anyway I guess
I'm guessing she could have swung deals with FAI ambiente garden and courtyard tours or done smaller museums. Plus any outdoor walking tour, right? She's never done Rome justice for sure.