Kylie Flavell #4 Purloining the Patreon Purse

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thank you for exposing a 10 year secret. I applaud your work and persistence in bringing this truth to light. I am with you about courage and imagination missing memories of growing up and told by elders It is none of your business They would go on with their work and not have a worry or thought of something that was happening It was as if they did not have to see it did not exist. Sorry last note on this subject for me We must speak loudly and make sure future Canadians speak out Trudreau said accountability is coming and I don’t believe this is going to be silenced and forgotten As you said bless the children of these “residential school” my hope is that the UN gets involved in uncovering these secrets to show what appears to be a genocide of a people that did not share beliefs.
Someone needed to do it and, for 10 years, no one was willing or able. It was necessary to warn the Canadian public of the HIV risk in the blood system and the real possibility of transmission.

Spouses and partners were unknowingly infected; all ages were affected, from children through seniors. I knew one family of three where both parents and their child were infected.

The knowledge of the risk was available from 1982, but suppressed for 10 years. It was thought the scandal would die with the infected.

I thought it would take a lifetime to expose; I am grateful it took only six years, for every Canadian to know.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Sometimes we just have to listen to her, In Her Own Wor(L)ds.

She says it all.

These “entitled” commentators, “these horrible people” on Utube who have the audacity to give their opinions and freely express their thoughts !

“blah, blah, blah”

If, as she says, a “barrage” of comments “wear her down”, why does she comb through every single one, deleting the ones she doesn’t like ? She even complains about the good ones !

She also describes herself as a victim, “betrayed by your industry”.

I really liked the underwear commercial just after she was talking about authenticity and “being yourself, 200%”.

Who is she trying to convince; herself ?

Reactions: 4
so sorry to be off topic - but what a very sad sad day for canada history - such abuse, history tried to be buried - innocent children - buried - tried to be forgotten - time for history to correct - truth to be acknowledged - pls lite a candle be it thru your dinner, a moment of reflection - whatever -- my heart bleeds for those who were helpless to what happened to them - we are supposed to learn through the mistakes of the past - this doesn't mean buried with hope that it is forgotten -- no fireworks no parades nothing can cleanse what has happened - we must learn from our past - let us never never let this happen again or continue through our ignorance == thinking of the helpless innocent ones that had no help -- my heart is sad - pls forgive my outpouring == i felt like sharing - i feel it is right == we must never let this happen again anywhere in the world

my thoughts for the above statement was that i worked all my profession was that the smile that meant the children in the morning might be the only positive light in their day - what was brought to light in the past days was beyond what i believed was possible. It is hard to come to terms that human beings could be this cold == in their beliefs -- this is right --- As you can tell - i am having a hard time dealing with this reality -- thank you for letting me express myself in this forum - as you can tell my heart is sick == thankfully this is exposed -- we can never accept this happening again - we will never accept this as normal -- it took a couple of drinks to share this absolute awful feeling - again thank you for letting an outlet for the sadness that i feel - unacceptable for those beautiful innocent children that did nothing wrong == thank you for listening
I live in Ontario and grew up in a small town. All the small town primary schools gathered at a junior & high school, including the local reserve. We all got along. There was no racism that I ever heard or saw, my best friend then and now is part First Nations. We were not taught about residential schools, friends have had conversations since then to see if we all have the same memory of events, all the same. The count of these poor vulnerable children is going to get higher and higher and Catholic Churches are being burnt and likely by the church ( the residential schools were run by the government, the catholic and other christian churches for those that are not aware ) . It is a really really sad unearthing of our history . Canada Day was Thursday ( I worked ) and Thursday night the fireworks were like a war zone in my neighbourhood, I have never been so disappointed with my fellow citizens

Reactions: 3
I live in Ontario and grew up in a small town. All the small town primary schools gathered at a junior & high school, including the local reserve. We all got along. There was no racism that I ever heard or saw, my best friend then and now is part First Nations. We were not taught about residential schools, friends have had conversations since then to see if we all have the same memory of events, all the same. The count of these poor vulnerable children is going to get higher and higher and Catholic Churches are being burnt and likely by the church ( the residential schools were run by the government, the catholic and other christian churches for those that are not aware ) . It is a really really sad unearthing of our history . Canada Day was Thursday ( I worked ) and Thursday night the fireworks were like a war zone in my neighbourhood, I have never been so disappointed with my fellow citizens
I share your disappointment — it is strange that this forum was started by people exposing a narcissist — making false statements about their people and country - enough for them to speak out and correct. Along we come — narcs and falsehoods on a scale no one could imagine. The quote “Don’t trust everything you see ……… even salt looks like sugar” seems so appropriate in both cases.

Reactions: 2
Personally I think it would be amazing if Kylie evaporates into the tuscan sun. It would be the perfect proof that she was nothing more than a hustler all along and would bring the perfect kick in the teeth to the poor saps that live vicariously through her channel. The best dose of reality they could ever get; live your own life and have YouTube chancers as supplement and not the object of your life.

Reactions: 9
OMG ALL THESE APRICOTS OFF ONE TREE THIS MORNING ! Off duty Tatler today while I round up friends & foes to take what they want as there's a limit to the jam I can make.View attachment 639541
I'm totally late to the party, but I wonder if you could make apricot juice similar to how this couple makes peach juice. This is a YouTube couple that I heard about a couple of weeks ago and I thoroughly enjoy their quiet busy vlogs.

"Country Life Vlog"

I'm totally late to the party, but I wonder if you could make apricot juice similar to how this couple makes peach juice. This is a YouTube couple that I heard about a couple of weeks ago and I thoroughly enjoy their quiet busy vlogs.

"Country Life Vlog"

how calm is that cat having a bath?! the one time I had to wash one of mine she was screeching and scratching the whole.time 😂

• Haha
Today I went to the Musee D’Orsay and saw a brilliant exhibition The Origins of the World: The Invention of Nature in the 19th Century which was just brilliant. I swear that Clara is following me around the world!

Jerry, did you take Bambi to the beach, or is he too young? :)

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
He does get around, but today is my day to scout and explore solo;

1625417887411.jpeg

My partner has a reborn doll, so we go along like a caravan !

She made the mistake of bringing him onto the bed to comfort his crying at night, so guess what; all the covers are in the laundry.

People on the street stop in their tracks when they see him, can’t believe his size. He is very playful in the house, chases a ball and brings it back already. Collects what he finds on the floor; plant leaves, napkins, my bills, a roll of electrical tape. Time to do a major clean for him. Has a big personality in a pint size frame.

Musee D’Orsay is my favourite in Paris.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Came back here to Tatler & found so many interesting things to see this evening.
@Aquablue - that couple look so calm don't they with 60 kg of peaches to transform - moi, I'm in a tailspin because my 60kg+ of apricots don't fit in my 2 fridges so cooking up batches for jam/ ice cream but will see how this lady juices peaches. I've got a bottom of the range juicer so will try. Will also see how she washed the cat as I have adopted a Burmese stray who definitely needs a wash but I look at her & think ...tomorrow.
@Jerry - that photo could be made into a great poster if the resolution will stand it. There's a guy called Vitale I think who does amazing beach scapes full of people - when I have a moment I'll show you one.
Born again doll ? Never heard of them - will it stand the competition with the dog? ....

• Heart
Reactions: 5
So is it indeed Kylie folding and turning into dust in the wind? Like the carnies from the circus who swindled folk with snake oil remedies, got their money and then left town quickly?

Did she perhaps make a pact with Guido not to spend all her time filming and editing if they are on a sort-of honeymoon? An IG pic takes 10 secs to upload, though...

• Haha
Reactions: 7
He does get around, but today is my day to scout and explore solo;

View attachment 647511

My partner has a reborn doll, so we go along like a caravan !

She made the mistake of bringing him onto the bed to comfort his crying at night, so guess what; all the covers are in the laundry.

People on the street stop in their tracks when they see him, can’t believe his size. He is very playful in the house, chases a ball and brings it back already. Collects what he finds on the floor; plant leaves, napkins, my bills, a roll of electrical tape. Time to do a major clean for him. Has a big personality in a pint size frame.

Musee D’Orsay is my favourite in Paris.
Yes! What they lack in size they sure make up for in personality! The Orsay is just wonderful. I love it!

So is it indeed Kylie folding and turning into dust in the wind? Like the carnies from the circus who swindled folk with snake oil remedies, got their money and then left town quickly?

Did she perhaps make a pact with Guido not to spend all her time filming and editing if they are on a sort-of honeymoon? An IG pic takes 10 secs to upload, though...
Or does she now have pr person helping her reinvent her imagine thus silence before big comeback

Today I went to the Musee D’Orsay and saw a brilliant exhibition The Origins of the World: The Invention of Nature in the 19th Century which was just brilliant. I swear that Clara is following me around the world!

How amazing to see Clara again in the form of that extraordinary clock @PlinyinTorquay ! And those curious and idiosyncratic Pietro Longhi paintings. I wonder what Clara made of her new life from her rhinoceros point of view?!🦏🦏🦏

• Heart
Born again doll ? Never heard of them - will it stand the competition with the dog? ....
A reborn doll is a handmade artist doll for both collectors and also as a comfort doll, an aid for managing pain. I didn’t know about them either until I met my partner who has fibromyalgia and it helps her quite a lot.

There are various forums/groups of passionate people who focus on these dolls. After an initial hesitation to go out in public with one, they are actually quite a bit of fun.

With the new puppy, attention has shifted for the moment, but the baby doesn’t cry !

1625439402677.png

Reactions: 1
I just saw that kyLIE was tagged in a video, at a dinner party a few days ago. Is this where she’s honeymooning?🤔 It really does look beautiful!
It does look beautiful, but I would think KyLie would want something much more spectacular for her honeymoon. This seems to be not far from Guido's family's other property. So maybe they know people here.

Collects what he finds on the floor; plant leaves, napkins, my bills, a roll of electrical tape.
Ha ha. That reminds me when we got a kitten for the first time 15 years ago (she's still here, a magnificent and beautiful Siamese), and she found everything on floors and behind furniture where we had cast a blind eye. The first few days of pictures of her, I cannot show people! She came out of everywhere with her whiskers full of dust balls. LOL. Our house got much cleaner. FAST.

Your chihuahua Bambi is so CUTE! Enjoy the fun!! They make it worth the laundry, so that we keep them around!

Last edited:
  • Haha