Kylie Flavell #4 Purloining the Patreon Purse

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Very jealous, I am currently in an English seaside town but it has been raining most of the day and way too cold to swim in the sea
We often watch Escape to the Country and fantasize about a cottage in Britain; UNTIL I am reminded of the time I flew from Greece, where it was sweltering hot, into Scotland, where it was freezing cold and rainy in Summer !

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Screenshot_20210705-181925.png

These photos are really big & staged from a platform high above the beaches. He says they are sociological scenes down the years. @Jerry

Screenshot_20210609-061205_Edited.png

As we have time to kill this is exactly why I don't try to wash my cat

Favourite hideaway for sabotaging the unwary

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
View attachment 648963
These photos are really big & staged from a platform high above the beaches. He says they are sociological scenes down the years. @Jerry

View attachment 649005
As we have time to kill this is exactly why I don't try to wash my cat

Favourite hideaway for sabotaging the unwary
is there anywhere cats wont go? i have a phobia of mine getting into the washing machine so have ti check numerous times every time j turn it on 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
In the absence of any news on the Kylie front, I walked through the Tuileries today to visit Monet’s waterlilies at the Orangerie. They never fail to lift my spirits. Later on, a lovely tea infusion called Mille et Une Nuits and a raspberry mille feuille at Laduree in the rue Jacob.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 6
In the absence of any news on the Kylie front, I walked through the Tuileries today to visit Monet’s waterlilies at the Orangerie. They never fail to lift my spirits. Later on, a lovely tea infusion called Mille et Une Nuits and a raspberry mille feuille at Laduree in the rue Jacob.
that second photo is amazing, I cannot even imagine how it must be in person 😍

Reactions: 2
@emm I know, this one gets in cupboards or anywhere really tight fitting whereas she hates obvious cushiony places.
@PlinyinTorquay - how civilized Paris still is. My mouth is watering at the mille-feuille esp. because raspberries & cream are alien in this climate. It's always a pleasure to see Monet & his endless studies of Waterlilies. Seems a very long one. My first job was at Art Exhibitions Bureau tucked behind the National Gallery so I often used to pop in & just look at 1 or 2 paintings on my way home. Loved Monet among others (who doesn't?)

that second photo is amazing, I cannot even imagine how it must be in person 😍
@emm it is truly amazing. Everybody should try and see it at least once in their lifetime. 💕

@emm I know, this one gets in cupboards or anywhere really tight fitting whereas she hates obvious cushiony places.
@PlinyinTorquay - how civilized Paris still is. My mouth is watering at the mille-feuille esp. because raspberries & cream are alien in this climate. It's always a pleasure to see Monet & his endless studies of Waterlilies. Seems a very long one. My first job was at Art Exhibitions Bureau tucked behind the National Gallery so I often used to pop in & just look at 1 or 2 paintings on my way home. Loved Monet among others (who doesn't?)
Spirit - now I am curious to know where you live! There are eight panoramic paintings in two oval-shaped galleries. The presentation is perfect. There's also a beautiful sign on entering the galleries: "The Waterlilies rooms were designed by Claude Monet as a space for meditation. In order to respect his wishes we would ask you to view this exceptional work in silence."

The first two canvases were bequeathed to the French Republic by the artist at the end of World War I.

Raspberries are my favourite fruits.

Last edited:
@Ily while we are tattling on about this and that, almost forgetting why we were here, you are first with the news that the cinematic world was waiting for.🏆🏆👏👏Already she is grating on me "laden with nostalgic beauty"... --pompous twit !

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Here is the hang (installation) of the Australian native Fresco at long last …please excuse the light it was a beautiful day and the sun was low in the sky when we had finished ….the new owner is thrilled !
Originally there job was to make a mural on the wall seen below 👇 however for fresco you need masonry not cement

Sadly we will have to send the rescue cat back to the shelter ..he was too much for my mother …he gave me a couple of nasty scratches and bit my poor old mum on her hand , it is all swelled ; she had to go to the Dr and have a te tenia injection …I realise I’m over sharing but ..I’m mortified (for mum and the cat ) because it happened the day after I left for the city and she didn’t tell me😕.
He was 90% a good cat but he was pretty intense … rubbing up all the time …I feel guilty …sucks completely

5D82E76E-398A-4E1F-883E-AB46E4D4DB3C.jpeg

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 7
She is back!
Oh no, Lositsno
She is back!
Oh No, not Portofino; my stomach sank at the thought of her desecration. Can’t she go back to Australia ?

They’ll have to disinfect when they leave. I shudder to hear the shallow analysis and stereotypical appropriation of images and narrative.

It was so nice when she was absent in silence !

To think I wanted to stop in there last week.

Ughh

• Haha
Here is the hang (installation) of the Australian native Fresco at long last …please excuse the light it was a beautiful day and the sun was low in the sky when we had finished ….the new owner is thrilled !
Originally there job was to make a mural on the wall seen below 👇 however for fresco you need masonry not cement

Sadly we will have to send the rescue cat back to the shelter ..he was too much for my mother …he gave me a couple of nasty scratches and bit my poor old mum on her hand , it is all swelled ; she had to go to the Dr and have a te tenia injection …I realise I’m over sharing but ..I’m mortified (for mum and the cat ) because it happened the day after I left for the city and she didn’t tell me😕.
He was 90% a good cat but he was pretty intense … rubbing up all the time …I feel guilty …sucks completely

View attachment 649300
I'm so sorry the rescue cat didn't work out. I hope it can find a suitable home.

Reactions: 2
@nostoneunturned congratulations on your frescoes. Pity I can't enlarge them - what sort of space are they in - a private house/gallery? Would you have preferred them flush to the wall when you say they need masonry? How botanical art has become more personalized , freed from the need to show exactly how it is.
@PlinyinTorquay Was the exhibition still on about Impressionist Decorative Arts in Paris - the one coming to London (hopefully) in September? Obviously the paris Monets don't travel but others do.

Talking of Kyliel, I rewinded that brash Adobe 'Conference' she made & one thing stuck with me at 18.50 ca when she mentioned she had ' absolutely brutal comments' but as usual patting herself on the back, saying " you know what, if I reached out to just 1 person, then it was worth it..". The point is, this is pre- Tatler so where were they posted? On FB ? Is that why she shut it down? Or on her own vlog comments? So no food for thought as to why ?

Last edited:
Oh no, Lositsno

Oh No, not Portofino; my stomach sank at the thought of her desecration. Can’t she go back to Australia ?

They’ll have to disinfect when they leave. I shudder to hear the shallow analysis and stereotypical appropriation of images and narrative.

It was so nice when she was absent in silence !

To think I wanted to stop in there last week.

Ughh
Haha! My exact reaction! Although I am thankful she is not stinking up Venice or the Veneto side of Garda.

The girls at the shelter said they will look after him … when we got him another lady had expressed interest so hopefully she can handle him

• Heart
What is that cinematic drink in her hand?
She really DOES think she’s a STAR, doesn’t she ! And notice how she has the view of Portofino through the window and she BLOCKS it with HERSELF !

What exactly is wrong with this girl ! Well, we know, she’s a self absorbed, entitled narcissist. Doesn’t she get it why we laugh and want to explode at the same time ?!

I’m just laughing now how ridiculous she is. She just can’t stand to be out of the limelight.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
It's funny, I am curious to see her version of Portofino.

Any followers or ex-followers of Essiebutton/Estee LaLonde here? She is, or was, loaded, and mentioned how expensive things were in general when she had a girlie trip a few years back. Portofino is def not for anyone on a strict budget. @Jerry it probably makes her 7 euro tea at Gilli seem reasonable. 😂 Who is still subsidizing her lifestyle via patreon??