Kylie Flavell #4 Purloining the Patreon Purse

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Buongiorno ragazzi, or should I say Bonjour or Hiyaz...made it through the gauntlet to Melbourne and then down to the coast tomorrow (Mornington Peninsula) to deliver seven Frescoes to my benevolent supporter tomorrow might even be able to take in the French Impressionist (hohehohehoh) Winter Blockbuster exhibit at the National gallery of Victoria ...including a Monet of the Grand Canal 1908 from Museum of Fine Arts Boston, Bequest of Alexander Cochrane ...while the rest of the country has had little outbreaks here in there some in lockdown fro the fist time Victoriais clinging on to freedom by the string of a flimsy face mask

https://www.ngv.vic.gov.au/program/relaxed-sessions-french-impressionism-mfa-boston/

Reactions: 6
Curious indeed, l don't live in Italy (or speak Italian) so didn't know about the ciao thing.

There is an English coffee guy on YouTube (James Hoffman) that claims this whole Capuchino in the morning business is down to Italy having a lot of lactose intolerant people so they created this system in a sort of self preservation type thing (totally my words, he is way too posh to put it that way)

Q Katie teamed up with this dauvo guy to review a house, she thanked him for reaching out to her, I thought this was a bit of unnecessary clout chasing on his behalf because I think she had little to offer his channel, other than the obvious "good looking girl in the video hack move"
@Mkm I’m Italian and we often have cappuccinos in the afternoon. We prefer to have a milky coffee with a cornetto in the morning or a plum clake in the afternoon as they work better together than a cappuccino after a plate of lasagne, pasta or pizza. And an espresso after lunch or dinner is more part of our tradition and not as heavy as a milky drink after a meal.

I’m sorry to tell you that it is completely false that Italy has a lot of lactose intolerant people so we have created “this system in a sort of self preservation type thing”.

It is very odd for us constantly hearing our culture and cuisine being being misunderstood or misinterpreted by foreigners who claim to be greater experts than Italians themselves.

It is one of the reasons KyLie is so annoying. She couldn’t even handle the backlash against her pizza episode from italians without deleting the comments and blocking anyone writing anything critical about it.😬

• Heart
Reactions: 8
@Alessandro, did you actually get to read the backlash against the pizza episode before it was deleted? I am so fascinated to know what was said for her to censor it so conclusively. I was thinking that the long lead-in with her self-conscious shimmying in those shorts and top attracted the unkind comments more than the pizza, which looked quite yummy to me, but I'm no connoisseur!

Reactions: 4
@Mkm I’m Italian and we often have cappuccinos in the afternoon. We prefer to have a milky coffee with a cornetto in the morning or a plum clake in the afternoon as they work better together than a cappuccino after a plate of lasagne, pasta or pizza. And an espresso after lunch or dinner is more part of our tradition and not as heavy as a milky drink after a meal.

I’m sorry to tell you that it is completely false that Italy has a lot of lactose intolerant people so we have created “this system in a sort of self preservation type thing”.

It is very odd for us constantly hearing our culture and cuisine being being misunderstood or misinterpreted by foreigners who claim to be greater experts than Italians themselves.

It is one of the reasons KyLie is so annoying. She couldn’t even handle the backlash against her pizza episode from italians without deleting the comments and blocking anyone writing anything critical about it.😬

Please don't shoot the messenger 😊

You can listen to the guy's theory in the link provided

@Alessandro, did you actually get to read the backlash against the pizza episode before it was deleted? I am so fascinated to know what was said for her to censor it so conclusively. I was thinking that the long lead-in with her self-conscious shimmying in those shorts and top attracted the unkind comments more than the pizza, which looked quite yummy to me, but I'm no connoisseur!
I can't say for certain but I am almost sure I read those comments and found them the usual censored/deleted messages where it was all too good to be true. So my guess is she just got tired of the constant barrage of abuse for that particular video and said enough was enough and so put an end to her spending time deleting probably at an hourly rate.

Would love to know how many minutes/hours a day she must spend sifting through the comments on her many videos and gate keeping away. Sounds exhausting just thinking about it; imagine being so insecure with yourself that you feel the need to do this. If it wasn't for gazillions that she is making and the blatant poor mouthing she does I would almost feel sorry for her.

Last edited:
Btw, how was Bambi's first night at yours? Did you succumb to letting her into the bedroom - which dogs take as a lifetime right once they've done it. I've been strict with my last two dogs on that front, but it takes a heart of steel not to allow a little puppy to sleep on the bed.
He seems to be adjusting well; eating, sleeping, playing, wagging his tail a lot, which is a good sign ! Climbing around my neck while I was watching TV; oh, I know, like a little kitten, just realized what he reminded me of !

He had a busy day; vaccine, bath, long car ride home, highway break at Autogrill, even a quick stop at Carrefour’s for more supplies, with a long check out line.

Some crying this morning from his little enclosure by the bed, at which I googled whether to attend or not and got conflicting advice, but since my partner is the “trainer”, let her decide. My inclination would be to pick up and comfort, I’ve had dogs and cats, but never really trained them. She decided correctly, a stronger hand, and he settled down.

(In anticipation of the question, why in the bedroom, I’m a night owl, so would not be good to have him stay up late with me, lights on.)

This morning, with a full stomach, he found his bark !

• Heart
Oh is it QKatie? In Puglia? I go back and forth with her. I have no idea how she wrote a foodie book. I try to like her, she isn't awful, but her "quirky" personality and booming voice annoy me. Plus point: She picked up Italian quickly. Negative: I hate when neo-expats (I guess she obtained citizenship, though. Mainly to stay in Europe) act as experts and proclaim completely false info.
omg yes i was excited to watch as I love puglia but she just shouts really annoyingly. she is like a typical american in europe cliche

omg yes i was excited to watch as I love puglia but she just shouts really annoyingly. she is like a typical american in europe cliche
O my goodness, couldn’t get past 40 seconds; take the worst of american manners, add a louder voice again, apply accentuated facial expressions, have her say she knows nothing about the topic she is introducing (real estate) and I really want to watch; NO !

I’m not even curious about how she got here, what she does, what topics she covers; I explored Puglia too and don’t want my fond recollections tainted by this ignorant zombie.

• Haha
O my goodness, couldn’t get past 40 seconds; take the worst of american manners, add a louder voice again, apply accentuated facial expressions, have her say she knows nothing about the topic she is introducing (real estate) and I really want to watch; NO !

I’m not even curious about how she got here, what she does, what topics she covers; I explored Puglia too and don’t want my fond recollections tainted by this ignorant zombie.
yeah I saw part of a video of hers talking about how she got an italian passport, useless for most people as (like with KyLie) she was entitled to one because of her grandparents or something

Reactions: 2
so sorry to be off topic - but what a very sad sad day for canada history - such abuse, history tried to be buried - innocent children - buried - tried to be forgotten - time for history to correct - truth to be acknowledged - pls lite a candle be it thru your dinner, a moment of reflection - whatever -- my heart bleeds for those who were helpless to what happened to them - we are supposed to learn through the mistakes of the past - this doesn't mean buried with hope that it is forgotten -- no fireworks no parades nothing can cleanse what has happened - we must learn from our past - let us never never let this happen again or continue through our ignorance == thinking of the helpless innocent ones that had no help -- my heart is sad - pls forgive my outpouring == i felt like sharing - i feel it is right == we must never let this happen again anywhere in the world

my thoughts for the above statement was that i worked all my profession was that the smile that meant the children in the morning might be the only positive light in their day - what was brought to light in the past days was beyond what i believed was possible. It is hard to come to terms that human beings could be this cold == in their beliefs -- this is right --- As you can tell - i am having a hard time dealing with this reality -- thank you for letting me express myself in this forum - as you can tell my heart is sick == thankfully this is exposed -- we can never accept this happening again - we will never accept this as normal -- it took a couple of drinks to share this absolute awful feeling - again thank you for letting an outlet for the sadness that i feel - unacceptable for those beautiful innocent children that did nothing wrong == thank you for listening

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
so sorry to be off topic - but what a very sad sad day for canada history - such abuse, history tried to be buried - innocent children - buried - tried to be forgotten - time for history to correct - truth to be acknowledged - pls lite a candle be it thru your dinner, a moment of reflection - whatever -- my heart bleeds for those who were helpless to what happened to them - we are supposed to learn through the mistakes of the past - this doesn't mean buried with hope that it is forgotten -- no fireworks no parades nothing can cleanse what has happened - we must learn from our past - let us never never let this happen again or continue through our ignorance == thinking of the helpless innocent ones that had no help -- my heart is sad - pls forgive my outpouring == i felt like sharing - i feel it is right == we must never let this happen again anywhere in the world

my thoughts for the above statement was that i worked all my profession was that the smile that meant the children in the morning might be the only positive light in their day - what was brought to light in the past days was beyond what i believed was possible. It is hard to come to terms that human beings could be this cold == in their beliefs -- this is right --- As you can tell - i am having a hard time dealing with this reality -- thank you for letting me express myself in this forum - as you can tell my heart is sick == thankfully this is exposed -- we can never accept this happening again - we will never accept this as normal -- it took a couple of drinks to share this absolute awful feeling - again thank you for letting an outlet for the sadness that i feel - unacceptable for those beautiful innocent children that did nothing wrong == thank you for listening
I exposed the Canadian blood scandal in the ‘90’s and it took six years to do it. A family member contracted HIV through a blood transfusion and, by the time we found out, it had already been a 10 year secret.

One wonders at how it is that such things are kept quiet and the insensitivity is appalling.

Courage and imagination were missing and this is precisely what is needed to shine a light.

Goodness bless the children of the residential schools, on this Canada Day and always.

I just saw that kyLIE was tagged in a video, at a dinner party a few days ago. Is this where she’s honeymooning?🤔 It really does look beautiful!
Ok, I'll bite, where was the tagging done? Who does the tagging? Do people themselves or other people? And finally, where is the video? (Apart from that, is all clear :p)

Ok, I'll bite, where was the tagging done? Who does the tagging? Do people themselves or other people? And finally, where is the video? (Apart from that, is all clear :p)
Oops, I meant do people *tag themselves or *tag other people

Looks like her patreons have gone down to 811 easn't it 847 not long ago, hopefully people are catching on.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I exposed the Canadian blood scandal in the ‘90’s and it took six years to do it. A family member contracted HIV through a blood transfusion and, by the time we found out, it had already been a 10 year secret.

One wonders at how it is that such things are kept quiet and the insensitivity is appalling.

Courage and imagination were missing and this is precisely what is needed to shine a light.

Goodness bless the children of the residential schools, on this Canada Day and always.
Thank you for exposing a 10 year secret. I applaud your work and persistence in bringing this truth to light. I am with you about courage and imagination missing memories of growing up and told by elders It is none of your business They would go on with their work and not have a worry or thought of something that was happening It was as if they did not have to see it did not exist. Sorry last note on this subject for me We must speak loudly and make sure future Canadians speak out Trudreau said accountability is coming and I don’t believe this is going to be silenced and forgotten As you said bless the children of these “residential school” my hope is that the UN gets involved in uncovering these secrets to show what appears to be a genocide of a people that did not share beliefs.

Reactions: 1
I took an internet break this week! Still no Kylie?

Amazing, good on you @Jerry

Imean at this point what are her patrons even paying for ? total radio silence for weeks at a time
Exactly what I was thinking right as I checked for updates before coming back here. Where is she? Why not even an IG post?

ETA: I even checked the necrologi in case Guido's father suddenly died (he is 86)🙈. Nothing.

Last edited:
Looks like her patreons have gone down to 811 easn't it 847 not long ago, hopefully people are catching on.
I think I wrote it last week, that as a patreon at this point I would clearly be disappointed because I am getting very little to no content at all for weeks. If she is on her honeymoon, of course she should be enjoying the time with her husband and not editing videos, but at least she can post a picture or do a little IG story. That only takes a few minutes.

Hello again everyone! I've been gone last week because I was very busy with work but wow! Those articles about Rome you found and shared, as well as her absence- it is very shady... I think Alessandro mentioned that she showed her true colors in the articles and I have to say I agree. If that's how she really is, even if it what's written was exaggerated for entertainment purposes, I am not sure what to think about the prairie housewife persona put forward. I partly understand that priorities and desires in life change - when you are young you are more interested in enjoying life and having fun and at some point you may start wanting to build a family so you reorient in how you spend your time and energy. However I don't think you become a different person, no (in Kylie fashion)? And I also find it somewhat disrespectful towards her patrons to just disappear, these people pay for what exactly? But yet again, having seen what people comment under her videos they may feel good about the fact that she's enjoying herself somewhere with the money they sent. I think the combination of them feeling like they live through her and her consistent showcase of how exhausting this work is may give off the sense that it's okay to them?! I don't know, so strange...

Reactions: 6