Kylie Flavell #4 Purloining the Patreon Purse

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What is that cinematic drink in her hand?
Lol @Spirit of place I wondered the same thing

It's funny, I am curious to see her version of Portofino.

Any followers or ex-followers of Essiebutton/Estee LaLonde here? She is, or was, loaded, and mentioned how expensive things were in general when she had a girlie trip a few years back. Portofino is def not for anyone on a strict budget. @Jerry it probably makes her 7 euro tea at Gilli seem reasonable. 😂 Who is still subsidizing her lifestyle via patreon??
@Denise0211 I can't bear Estee Lalonde. Thought she was quite sweet at first but now ... don't get me started

Reactions: 2
In the absence of any news on the Kylie front, I walked through the Tuileries today to visit Monet’s waterlilies at the Orangerie. They never fail to lift my spirits. Later on, a lovely tea infusion called Mille et Une Nuits and a raspberry mille feuille at Laduree in the rue Jacob.
When you were at Musee d’Dorsay, did you go to the clock cafe on the top ? I found it so interesting to see the workings of the large building clock while having tea and dessert.

Reactions: 1
Btw @emm have you been able to see Tucci's Searching for Italy on CNN Int'l?

I watched it on a steaming site, but despite the promos that it would be on all Sky Cnn channels from 20 June on, it is not on Sky Italia. @Jerry have you noticed? I tried last night, nothing. Even with On Demand.

When you were at Musee d’Dorsay, did you go to the clock cafe on the top ? I found it so interesting to see the workings of the large building clock while having tea and dessert.
@Jerry ... yes I did visit the clock cafe! It was the only cafe open because of COVID. It's an amazing space and great to see the clock so closely.

Yes! I used to love her back in her Mac and Boots days. I saw her grow into a monster. Funny if she thinks Portofino is pricey....
@Denise0211 I liked her in the early days with Aslan and their sweet rescue greyhound. Going for trips and meals around London. But now with all this designer gear, expensive lifestyle and fair-weather friends, it's just awful. Shocking really that someone with so little talent, taste and intelligence can become so wealthy from this. When I sound off about YouTubers getting published she is foremost in my mind. To be honest, she also seems very depressed. I don't think this is bringing her true happiness.

Reactions: 3
@Jerry ... yes I did visit the clock cafe! It was the only cafe open because of COVID. It's an amazing space and great to see the clock so closely.

@Denise0211 I liked her in the early days with Aslan and their sweet rescue greyhound. Going for trips and meals around London. But now with all this designer gear, expensive lifestyle and fair-weather friends, it's just awful. Shocking really that someone with so little talent, taste and intelligence can become so wealthy from this. When I sound off about YouTubers getting published she is foremost in my mind. To be honest, she also seems very depressed. I don't think this is bringing her true happiness.
Yes, Reggie!❤

• Heart

I watched it on a steaming site, but despite the promos that it would be on all Sky Cnn channels from 20 June on, it is not on Sky Italia. @Jerry have you noticed? I tried last night, nothing. Even with On Demand.
I’ve seen it advertised on CNN, but have not followed it up. I’m just not enthused about Tucci who, himself, seems underwhelmed by the project. I never get the sense from the promos that he actually knows what the hell he is talking about and why he is here, except his last name is Italian.

Come to think of it, he’s like a male KyLIE, gets himself in the picture when he would be better out of frame !

I did see a program where he describes how he got the job; a few ideas were pitched and the Italian one seemed most interesting to him. I don’t get the sense, at all, that he has immersed himself in the culture, now or ever. He strikes me as an American who thinks he knows something about Italy because he likes pizza.

Speaking about Italy, our wifi stopped working today and we had to go to the Sky store. Of course, had to show fiscal code and bank IBAN just to get started. Then we were given a piece of paper to go to a special tabach to find out what we owed because their system didn’t take the payment as it should have. We go to the tabach and, after he punches in our special code, tells us we don’t owe anything. We go back to the store and she says we have to call Sky, she can do no more.

I ask her why Italy doesn’t work and she gives the perfect answer; Italy is “particular”.

Indeed !

Last edited:
  • Haha
Enjoyed reading all of these other subjects by everyone in the group other than seeing KyLie swanning about😬 I think @PlinyinTorquay we can go off topic as much as we like😅

What strikes me about K’s first post after weeks is that she has obviously spent most if not all of her honeymoon filming herself (and Guido when necessary).

She didn’t take a break at all - she has roped her luna di miele and her new husband/partner/defacto into a new fantasy of her life.

K is filming herself as if she is Grace Kelly with Cary Grant on the French Riviera in To Catch a Thief🙈😂

I wonder how G feels about his honeymoon being used as the basis for her next vlog? Or is he so infatuated and entrapped it seems normal that your partner spends the whole time shooting it?

As an Italian, Portofino is famed for being incredibly expensive and prententious, as it’s been the old holiday getaway of celebrities because of its beautiful location.

Typical of KyLie to choose there as it is full of the rich and the vacuous🤭I wonder if her call out for places to stay in her IG post got her another freebie to stay at?!

I don’t think I have ever (and that’s working in film and television) seen anyone so enamoured of their own image as much as KyLie🙄

6B350E94-3B3A-46B8-937D-5B27B962351B.jpeg

9D2539E1-B633-49DD-812D-ADC29B6F7DC5.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
I’ve seen it advertised on CNN, but have not followed it up. I’m just not enthused about Tucci who, himself, seems underwhelmed by the project. I never get the sense from the promos that he actually knows what the hell he is talking about and why he is here, except his last name is Italian.

Come to think of it, he’s like a male KyLIE, gets himself in the picture when he would be better out of frame !

I did see a program where he describes how he got the job; a few ideas were pitched and the Italian one seemed most interesting to him. I don’t get the sense, at all, that he has immersed himself in the culture, now or ever. He strikes me as an American who thinks he knows something about Italy because he likes pizza.

Speaking about Italy, our wifi stopped working today and we had to go to the Sky store. Of course, had to show fiscal code and bank IBAN just to get started. Then we were given a piece of paper to go to a special tabach to find out what we owed because their system didn’t take the payment as it should have. We go to the tabach and, after he punches in our special code, tells us we don’t owe anything. We go back to the store and she says we have to call Sky, she can do no more.

I ask her why Italy doesn’t work and she gives the perfect answer; Italy is “particular”.

Indeed !
Nooo Jerry. He's fluent in Italian and lived in Florence as a boy, since his father, from Calabria, took time off from teaching art history at Uni to live his dream. It's just weird it isn't on Sky Italia, despite being promoed as world wide from June 20th.

ETA: He's well versed in Italian politics, from the Lega and the 'sardine' to Sicilians welcoming African immigrants. It's a great series overall that teaches WHY each regione eats as they do. As opposed to tourists eating gnocchi alla sorrentina in Venice.

Last edited:
In the absence of any news on the Kylie front, I walked through the Tuileries today to visit Monet’s waterlilies at the Orangerie. They never fail to lift my spirits. Later on, a lovely tea infusion called Mille et Une Nuits and a raspberry mille feuille at Laduree in the rue Jacob.
Elegant 2nd pic I found myself going back time after time Trying to imagine to what it would be like in person

Here is the hang (installation) of the Australian native Fresco at long last …please excuse the light it was a beautiful day and the sun was low in the sky when we had finished ….the new owner is thrilled !
Originally there job was to make a mural on the wall seen below 👇 however for fresco you need masonry not cement

Sadly we will have to send the rescue cat back to the shelter ..he was too much for my mother …he gave me a couple of nasty scratches and bit my poor old mum on her hand , it is all swelled ; she had to go to the Dr and have a te tenia injection …I realise I’m over sharing but ..I’m mortified (for mum and the cat ) because it happened the day after I left for the city and she didn’t tell me😕.
He was 90% a good cat but he was pretty intense … rubbing up all the time …I feel guilty …sucks completely

View attachment 649300
You are so gifted with your art it is a pleasure to see thank you for sharing

Here is the hang (installation) of the Australian native Fresco at long last …please excuse the light it was a beautiful day and the sun was low in the sky when we had finished ….the new owner is thrilled !
Originally there job was to make a mural on the wall seen below 👇 however for fresco you need masonry not cement

Sadly we will have to send the rescue cat back to the shelter ..he was too much for my mother …he gave me a couple of nasty scratches and bit my poor old mum on her hand , it is all swelled ; she had to go to the Dr and have a te tenia injection …I realise I’m over sharing but ..I’m mortified (for mum and the cat ) because it happened the day after I left for the city and she didn’t tell me😕.
He was 90% a good cat but he was pretty intense … rubbing up all the time …I feel guilty …sucks completely

View attachment 649300
Very pleasing to my eye

Enjoyed reading all of these other subjects by everyone in the group other than seeing KyLie swanning about😬 I think @PlinyinTorquay we can go off topic as much as we like😅

What strikes me about K’s first post after weeks is that she has obviously spent most if not all of her honeymoon filming herself (and Guido when necessary).

She didn’t take a break at all - she has roped her luna di miele and her new husband/partner/defacto into a new fantasy of her life.

K is filming herself as if she is Grace Kelly with Cary Grant on the French Riviera in To Catch a Thief🙈😂

I wonder how G feels about his honeymoon being used as the basis for her next vlog? Or is he so infatuated and entrapped it seems normal that your partner spends the whole time shooting it?

As an Italian, Portofino is famed for being incredibly expensive and prententious, as it’s been the old holiday getaway of celebrities because of its beautiful location.

Typical of KyLie to choose there as it is full of the rich and the vacuous🤭I wonder if her call out for places to stay in her IG post got her another freebie to stay at?!

I don’t think I have ever (and that’s working in film and television) seen anyone so enamoured of their own image as much as KyLie🙄

View attachment 649771
View attachment 649774
Adapting her followers to her new status Let the dreams continue

View attachment 649771
View attachment 649774
When in lust does anyone think

Strange with COVID first get together after restrictions a little stressful after being in bubble Old friends meeting here all double vaccinated many musical instruments food drink beach fire to celebrate life everything in world this is so needed but having bubble opened whole new world As this is very private for me I will silently toast this forum with opening my eyes to new experiences we’ll probably more than one going from two people to twenty will be feat of its own. Will privately toast you all as tide will be perfect for setting sun

Last edited:
I don’t think I have ever (and that’s working in film and television) seen anyone so enamoured of their own image as much as KyLie
It will take awhile to happen, but it's inevitable. In 20 years there won't be much to look at. I wouldn't want to be around her when that starts happening.

Indeed !
I never took to that tucci guy, always plays the same stilted characters and seems like a right media bleep. He is a luvvy to the mainstream media and Hollywood. Would sooner watch a fresco dry than tune in to that guy,(but fair enough, each to their own!)

@Ily I hope you didn't mind me reposting the screenshot of K's appearance yesterday after you'd kindly done so; as a screenshot rather than an attachment it will be more visible to those who might be browsing Tattle without an account.

Let's hope a new IG post from our "newlywed" will bring the K-curious here.

Tomorrow's offering is billed as "...a little short film...", so likely some crumbs from her table to placate her ravenous viewers. It could well be old footage padded with some new bits dropped in, only the commenters mention a honeymoon.

And below, an IG from a few years ago. By sounding astonished at the amount of $200 per month is she attempting to normalise a pledge of $100 per month, hinting to any $3-per-monthers that they might want to up their game?
20210706_063005.jpg

20210706_061553.jpg

20210706_061635.jpg

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 4

View attachment 649771
View attachment 649774
I thought you'd done a photomontage of them in the vintage car - can't believe how corny & uncreative she is - come up with something new for FFS. She is so stuck in the past with her references, no wonder producers were dismissive of her 'talents'

I watched it on a steaming site, but despite the promos that it would be on all Sky Cnn channels from 20 June on, it is not on SkItalia. @Jerry have you noticed? I tried last night, nothing. Even with On Demand.
I haven't no as unfortunately I dont have sky. what streaming site did you use? I agree he seems a pretty random choice for such a show but I just find his voice so relaxing 😂 totally OT but I always loved Anthony Bourdain's series No Reservations he has quite a few in italy

@Ily I hope you didn't mind me reposting the screenshot of K's appearance yesterday after you'd kindly done so; as a screenshot rather than an attachment it will be more visible to those who might be browsing Tattle without an account.

Let's hope a new IG post from our "newlywed" will bring the K-curious here.

Tomorrow's offering is billed as "...a little short film...", so likely some crumbs from her table to placate her ravenous viewers. It could well be old footage padded with some new bits dropped in, only the commenters mention a honeymoon.

And below, an IG from a few years ago. By sounding astonished at the amount of $200 per month is she attempting to normalise a pledge of $100 per month, hinting to any $3-per-monthers that they might want to up their game?
View attachment 649849

View attachment 649848
View attachment 649850
I think the senior commissioner had it right when he called her a Bullshitter.

Whether he did or not, what came to mind as I read her post, was tRump, spewing his diatribe and hyperbole lies.

Same technique. Same litany of grievance. Same appeal for money. Same ignorant and willing followers.

Amidst all that, she throws herself a compliment or two, “you’re great on camera”.

Last edited:
If anyone is interested, the story of Villa Altachiara in Portofino is intriguing & contains all the defining moments of portofino life. Built by Lord Carnavon (of Tutenkhamen fame) the villa is said to be cursed for a series of mysterious deaths.ending with Contessa Augusta. The court battles between her lovers & family & hangers-on for the property, wealth & disappearance of her jewels is far more fascinating than anything Hitchcock could cook up. But I expect we'll just have a re-hash of Ava Gardner swanning about. Btw the outcome of the villa was inevitable - a Russian oligarch's company bought it years after Craxi & Berlusconi had buzzed around it.

Reactions: 4
Of course I meant Friday's offering. Having a day off work on a Tuesday, when I usually take it on a Thursday, had me in the wrong headspace :rolleyes:

• Haha
Of course I meant Friday's offering. Having a day off work on a Tuesday, when I usually take it on a Thursday, had me in the wrong headspace :rolleyes:
this is the second time she has just made a short "not like my usual" film recently isn't it? it is like she is semi giving up on youtube