Kylie Flavell #4 Purloining the Patreon Purse

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes, the random car quote put on the screen is sailing quite close to fraud (sailing pun intended)

I almost hope she is on the cynical side of the spectrum, then at least I could almost respect her for the snake oil salesman she is.
Doing a little trolling today ? (by your definition)

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Good to know I am not the only one confused and annoyed by the rental car quote! In the video, being so tiny, I thought it was a screenshot of their final bill. When someone asked yesterday if the enlarged screenshot was correct and I then saw July-Aug...😐 These are times I wish I weren't filtered out. I'd love to ask her why not show the real bill? An email or paper recipt had to be around somewhere? Or why not be clear the quote was an example?

Reactions: 6
Good to know I am not the only one confused and annoyed by the rental car quote! In the video, being so tiny, I thought it was a screenshot of their final bill. When someone asked yesterday if the enlarged screenshot was correct and I then saw July-Aug...😐 These are times I wish I weren't filtered out. I'd love to ask her why not show the real bill? An email or paper recipt had to be around somewhere? Or why not be clear the quote was an example?
Because everything that comes out is shady, I still find it extremely disingenuous that there is one receipt on her patreon page for some tech products. Really, how long has it been, she has been able to buy a new laptop many times for sure. Yet it still remains as a goal… why? Because it leaves the impression of suffering for the art, editing on a broken machine is a pain so let them think I’m always so poor, maybe they’ll send in some more cash… And if you won’t post receipts of everything you buy with the patreon money, don’t post any at all. It makes no sense, it looks sloppy at best and fraudulent if not at best? 🙄

Reactions: 5
Yes, I also have the idea she has a "hierarchy" of culture and Italian and French are at the top. Maybe because they have a strong "cinematic"(ahem) history and it's easier for her to latch onto and use for her own puposes. Maybe she's simply ignorant about her family history and simply enjoyed her Greek holidays (and now passport)?

Evidently her interest in Spain waned quickly, and I believe either @Alessandro or @Antonio wrote a bit more on her changing direction years back.
@Denise0211 yes KyLie tried out different countries and found Italy, even more than France, garnered her the kind of attention she wanted most. Spain was supposed to be her life and passion (the sister lives there now) but she decided she could get a lot more mileage out of Roma rather than Barcelona. “An empty vessel makes the most noise, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”

Certainly in Roma when we knew her she was all about getting as much male admiration as possible and whatever riches/connections/leg-up the men could offer. She never appeared to have much interest or knowledge of anything except the pursuit of her own vacuous dreams of personal fame and fortune. The palpable lack of interest in Greek culture, history or cuisine (or Australian for that matter) just shows her ignorance and sheer disinterest in anything beyond her narcissistic obsession with herself🤦🏼‍♂️

Re the car hire, @Spirit of place @Denise0211 that fake bill/quote was so annoying that I checked out the Avis I use in Rome and the price K claimed was double what I came up with for a month. It was all about playing poor as discussed to offset theTuscan villa, Portofino etc and buying the bomb was to keep the Patreons paying...🙄

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Because she is under no obligation to do so, and it tells a better story.

Why let the truth get in the way of a good story?
Is it not easier to tell the truth while telling the story? It sure should not make a difference to the story if it the real bill was shown, would it? And in the meantime it will not raise any questions as to why the truth wasn't being offered in the first place. So why the hustle of showing a different offer? Maybe as mentioned above because it is a higher price than what was actually paid?

This is what it costs to hire a car in Rome for a month (31 days not even 29) in the peak holiday period: $1038.50 AUD😱 It’s not half but a fifth of what KyLie quoted! I went back to check her screenshot and K claims it cost $5045.04 AUD 😅

B90349C1-2D34-43EA-A269-5769F49EADA8.jpeg

7E31C9A5-9157-4DF7-8EE2-E3362E74D3DD.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Thanks! @Antonio
The price she posted seemed extremely exaggerated.

Time expired to edit:

I did a price check with Hertz, Firenze aeroporto, for the last weekend of July through the end of August. There's a Panda(!) available for around 2.300€.

I am guessing she added every option available to drive up the cost to post. Example, I did not add the in-car wifi option or baby seats. 😅 And for the higher insurance options you get the price at the desk, not online.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 3
Who knows if she even stayed at the Splendido in Portofino; all one would have to do is ask to see the rooms and take a few photos, but in her case, likely hustled/comp’d a night.

She goes to great lengths to display a high cost quotation for a car rental that anyone can get online, but I didn’t hear the price of the Panda. And why a junk heap for the parents when Potato likely drives a good car. He said the Panda should do ok, as long as they don’t drive too fast ! And KyLIE can afford a good one as well.

if you were a parent, would you want to drive around in a stencilled car that your 40 year old “kid” gave you ?

@Mkm said she “could almost respect her for the snake oil salesman she is”. Seems to me the only person who could say or agree with that is KyLIE herself or one of her lackeys.

Amazingly, she also perfectly expresses KyLIE’s apparent philosophy;
“Because she is under no obligation to do so(tell the truth), and it tells a better story.
Why let the truth get in the way of a good story?”

KyLIE couldn’t have said it better.

Reactions: 2
I had wondered about her merely photographing a room at the Splendido, too. @Jerry But I don't think they would provide them with breakfast, which were the nicest bits of the video for me. Lol. My feeling is they perhaps got an upgrade to Jr Suite for the video and her multiple IG posts with hashtags. Odd she never tags anything else.

And yeah, I didn't hear a price for the little bomb of a Panda, either. I'm laughing at the idea of her parents driving around in an ancient stencilled car---and used for Youtube content, to boot!😂

• Haha
Trouble is, when you discover even stupid details are false - I mean what difference to the narrative to show a fake receipt @Mkm? it just undermines anything she puts on camera - even if she honeymooned at the Splendido or just ate breakfast & trawled thru the rooms? Fiction is one thing but masquerading your life as a whirl through sunlit fields is banal & empty, all the while begging for funds and conning her patreons. Amazing too that we have never heard her family speak in 2 months except for the sister crying at the reception - sooo embarassing & so rude - does that too make the story more convincing?

Reactions: 7
I’m just going to say it; I think Mkm is a KyLIE lackey, if not KyLIE herself.

She vehemently defends Potato, ran to his defense, said she respects KyLIE if her work is of a snake oil salesmen, espouses lying for a good story, says why bother about the truth.

All antithetical to the spirit of truth telling and humour of this forum.

Mkm came on the scene within a day of ToomuchTuscansun having been caught out as a KyLIE follower or KyLIE herself.

She “likes” comments that are critical of KyLIE, showing plausibility and, bizzarely, even of herself. She will “like” this post as well.

Speaking of members, we seem to have lost a few! Appleblossom, VeeJayBee. Is everyone on holiday or simply bored to death of K's content? Lol

• Haha
@Jerry, relax Jerry - who cares? We'll see how it pans out - it's intriguing - I think true Tattlers are here for the ride, others get bored from lack of content & others are lurking because they're friends or God help me, relatives of either K or now G. Grist to the mill 🦂🦂
@Denise0211 It's easy to get disenchanted with a vlogger that produces only rubbish wrapped in " our hearts open to the sky". Wtf??????

The funniest thing - since I looked up the quotes for 20 yr old Panda (said it again) in a car mag, all my ads are for used cars 😧

• Haha
Reactions: 1
@Spirit of place My ads are even worse! There's an alcohol delivery service here, Winelivery, so any search I do, even weather, it pops up! I like a good drink but I feel like a total wino. Kylie would frown upon me. 🤣

• Haha
Trouble is, when you discover even stupid details are false - I mean what difference to the narrative to show a fake receipt @Mkm? it just undermines anything she puts on camera - even if she honeymooned at the Splendido or just ate breakfast & trawled thru the rooms? Fiction is one thing but masquerading your life as a whirl through sunlit fields is banal & empty, all the while begging for funds and conning her patreons. Amazing too that we have never heard her family speak in 2 months except for the sister crying at the reception - sooo embarassing & so rude - does that too make the story more convincing?
Absolutely this. It's her modus operandi. So many times I have wanted to scream at the screen and at her subs. Her "cinematic" life is full of false details that seem to go completely unchecked except for, thankfully, here in this forum. Remember the mysterious missing document, without it she and gweeds couldn't legally marry so they drove all the way to Rome to go to the Australian embassy but still had no luck. I was watching this thinking how is this even possible...travel between the regions was prohibited at the time. It's all a farce. She's very good at it!

She's liking your posts while cackling with glee. She's the winner winner chicken dinner. Why let her get under your skin. Those of you who know narcs will know they love to play games with you. They have a knack for figuring out what gets to you. Then they will do it to you. Over and over and over. And giggle inside the entire time.

What's also true about narcs? The only sane way to deal with them is no communication. Don't address them directly. Don't speak to them. Don't write to them. Don't answer their call. Don't answer their text. If you do, it feeds them. They have a great gaping maw, and you are merely plankton in the sea to them.

Just document. Expose.

It's for the Patreons and YouTube followers who have discomfort and questions. They will find some answers here. They will find the source of their discomfort. They can decide whether to continue to support with money or views. They can decide whether to write negative/questioning comments on YouTube and Instagram and waste the hours of KyLie's youth (ahem) as she uses the precious minutes of her cinematic life to read and delete them. We're wasting the precious minutes of her life to make her read all this, and I bet that scenario doesn't look so cinematic.

Document. Expose.

Also know this: In online forums, only a tiny percentage of people tend to actively participate and post. The vast majority - like 95-98% or so - only read and lurk. That's fine. Know that your reach with your documentation and sharing of real life knowledge about Kylie is making a difference.

@Antonio, yes, you are right, Kylie is only really interested in achieving fame and adoration and benefitting from male attention. There are many examples of this. However, the most striking example for me was the low-cut dress she wore to the shoe exhibition in Rome. Clearly the dress was designed to get male attention, as she strutted through Rome. Yet, her presentation seemed almost ridiculous when she was interviewing the curator of the exhibition. Surely it would have been cuter to wear a killer pair of shoes (given it was an exhibition of shoes) to get attention from, and to connect with, the woman she was actually interviewing. As @ emm suggests her chosen destinations are most likely motivated by her desire to be different and somewhat exotic (and gain attention). I had believed her narrative and, wrongly, assumed that her attraction to Italy concerned a love of its history, cuisine, design, art, architecture, intellectual thought, traditions, etc. Hence, I was surprised that she only seems to have a superficial interest in all of the above.

She's liking your posts while cackling with glee. She's the winner winner chicken dinner. Why let her get under your skin. Those of you who know narcs will know they love to play games with you. They have a knack for figuring out what gets to you. Then they will do it to you. Over and over and over. And giggle inside the entire time.

What's also true about narcs? The only sane way to deal with them is no communication. Don't address them directly. Don't speak to them. Don't write to them. Don't answer their call. Don't answer their text. If you do, it feeds them. They have a great gaping maw, and you are merely plankton in the sea to them.

Just document. Expose.

It's for the Patreons and YouTube followers who have discomfort and questions. They will find some answers here. They will find the source of their discomfort. They can decide whether to continue to support with money or views. They can decide whether to write negative/questioning comments on YouTube and Instagram and waste the hours of KyLie's youth (ahem) as she uses the precious minutes of her cinematic life to read and delete them. We're wasting the precious minutes of her life to make her read all this, and I bet that scenario doesn't look so cinematic.

Document. Expose.

Also know this: In online forums, only a tiny percentage of people tend to actively participate and post. The vast majority - like 95-98% or so - only read and lurk. That's fine. Know that your reach with your documentation and sharing of real life knowledge about Kylie is making a difference.
That is very well said! I totally agree. I wanted to give her the benefit of the the doubt however with time and participating here a bit, there is no alternative reality left in which K behaviour is adequate. And I am also certain that people can make their minds, many probably don’t even comment and that is also okay. The opposite to love isn’t hate, it’s indifference and boy, have I been slowly becoming more and more indifferent to anything she posts 😂 I don’t even want to click on any new videos, my view is way too precious to be spent on K cinematic bullshit. 🤭