Kylie Flavell #4 Purloining the Patreon Purse

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
@PlinyinTorquay was wondering the same or if I'd missed a new naming session. Btw I was v. Impressed (and envious) of the pavlova, so perfect with berry fruits & now obliged to try & make some having some egg whites left over yesterday.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Screenshot_20210718-155928.png

I would call that Art

They're all Cinquecentos - not a Panda among them. A couple of years ago I was in the Cinque Terre & suddenly up the hill came wheezing & puffing a great procession of iconic 500's all decked out for a great celebration & suddenly the square was alive with noise and colour and laughter.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
@PlinyinTorquay Well, of D&G, Dolce is Sicilian so he plunders, sources his background for insp. like Maras for Sardinia &Christian Lacroix from Arles - how diverse are the roots of haute couture .. But back to KyLie who at this moment must be checking out above tutorials not having anything better to do other than hustle her commenters.

I’ve never heard that the Panda is iconic, seems a tin can that KyLIE and Potato got cheap(or got taken).

The Panda is one of those standard cars that I get sometimes when I’m renting for a month or more to get around in. I prefer smaller cars for the smaller roads. There’s nothing fancy about them.

If they’ve been elevated to the status of a Beetle or Cinquecento or the old Renault that looks like aluminum siding, but are fun, I haven’t heard.

I once slept a night in an old sleek back Citroen that the owner allowed me after a hitched ride in France. Those were iconic.

i think we can expect more videos of hours of her stencilling it in the same pattern as the kitchen. Totally agree with whoever said it is very rude to ask the previous owner about painting it. Also I do not think in any way there was anyone more than Guido who wanted to buy that death trap of a car, the woman saying he was so bello etc and that is why she was selling it to him was just cheap flattery and more of a sales pitch imo
Lol, that is what I thought, too. The oldest trick in the book! Faux interest and flattery. Kylie repeating it was so cringe.

Lol, that is what I thought, too. The oldest trick in the book! Faux interest and flattery. Kylie repeating it was so cringe.
Exactly, I imagine the car will end up being money pit tbh and she will regret not buying from an agency

I slept in cars, half built houses, in a field and surrounded by cows in the morning, on a beach that, thankfully, someone walked out to alert me that the tide was coming in where I was sleeping.

I hitch-hiked out of Paris on a main expressway and then was given a tour through Champagne country,, was picked up, along the way to the Spanish border, by an open, jump on bus carrying prisoners out on a day trip.

Yeah, didn't really read above properly but I get the point of not calling Guido "Mr. Potato head."

I thought this forum was about constructive criticism and not outright trolling (and to me personal insults falls into the trolling category)

There is a football expression, "play the ball and not the man" (And let's credit Italy for stopping the English for bragging about winning one world Cup on home soil 55 years ago, (and never having won the European Cup (as the Danish keeper quite rightly pointed out to them)))

Call them out for their actions and not get personal I say

Exactly, I imagine the car will end up being money pit tbh and she will regret not buying from an agency
Yes, and add in the money pit of a boat if they do decide to build or restore. Docking, upkeep....

Funny, I thought this forum was about free expression and humour. And why would you applaud Italy for stopping the British from bragging, seems a selective criticism to me. The Danish keeper was quite personal and pointed, don’t you think ? Could it be you don’t like the English ?

So you only comment on KyLIE only when you discreetly don’t like her actions. Is there a difference ? Why say anything at all ?

I find Mr. Potatohead funny, innocuous, apt and mildly endearing, sorry you don’t; that is what a disparate forum of free expression will get you. I wasn’t aware that we had chat monitors here. Self appointed at that.

With Guido renting out his event space restaurant to unsuspecting and credulous followers during a panic when, by law, they were closed and, by willingly participating in the haul the two grifters take from the public, I could, objectively, call him a lot worse.

Humour is the mildest and kindest form of observation.

Reactions: 1
To add my two-penneth worth here. I wasn't criticising @Jerry for the nickname, I just asked him why he used it. Like @Spirit of place I had wondered if I'd missed something and there was a deeper significance that had eluded me.

I'm English and I wondered if you disliked us. I haven't bragged about football, I don't care about it to be honest and didn't watch the match. For me, it would have been a win:win situation anyway, as it would have been nice for England to win but I love Italy and have based my work around Italian visual culture and have Italian friends so Italy winning makes me happy too! 😊

Reactions: 4
Yeah, didn't really read above properly but I get the point of not calling Guido "Mr. Potato head."

I thought this forum was about constructive criticism and not outright trolling (and to me personal insults falls into the trolling category)

There is a football expression, "play the ball and not the man" (And let's credit Italy for stopping the English for bragging about winning one world Cup on home soil 55 years ago, (and never having won the European Cup (as the Danish keeper quite rightly pointed out to them)))

Call them out for their actions and not get personal I say
Maybe a good idea to read properly what you want to rant about....jus' saying.
Bizarre comment about the football - 🙄 - no one here had even remotely commented on it but obv you had issues that you needed to unload here - bit off thread but we can deal with it😄😆

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I'm glad someone asked about "Potato" because I thought I had missed something in my absence periods lol. I used to check in daily, multiple times, but between internet breaks and Kylie being more and more sporadic in posting and BORING....I'm not as active.

Reactions: 3
Back to the Fiat Fiasco after a night of nothing else to do by sleep I’ve decided the whole FIAT thing is as a prop to KyLIE’s dress advertising . The folks are also a means of amasssing more material things without KyLIE having to cough up …exhibit a. FIAT she doesn’t drive … when Guido is at work she can get the folks to drive her around while she lets loose a maniacal laugh or two and shouts

• Haha
@Denise0211 Is she hoping to bore us off the planet as the only way to get Tattle off her back? but her Patrons will also fall off unless they love watching paint dry - literally - & passing the buck to Dad so she & G can do F all.

• Haha
@Denise0211 Is she hoping to bore us off the planet as the only way to get Tattle off her back? but her Patrons will also fall off unless they love watching paint dry - literally - & passing the buck to Dad so she & G can do F all.
I had wondered that myself, but I think she is just being lazy....because she can(€$£).

Funny, I thought this forum was about free expression and humour. And why would you applaud Italy for stopping the British from bragging, seems a selective criticism to me. The Danish keeper was quite personal and pointed, don’t you think ? Could it be you don’t like the English ?

So you only comment on KyLIE only when you discreetly don’t like her actions. Is there a difference ? Why say anything at all ?

I find Mr. Potatohead funny, innocuous, apt and mildly endearing, sorry you don’t; that is what a disparate forum of free expression will get you. I wasn’t aware that we had chat monitors here. Self appointed at that.

With Guido renting out his event space restaurant to unsuspecting and credulous followers during a panic when, by law, they were closed and, by willingly participating in the haul the two grifters take from the public, I could, objectively, call him a lot worse.

Humour is the mildest and kindest form of observation.
yeah I agree also @Mkm monitoring others comments in this way is actuallyagainst the rules of tattle as far as Iam aware, this can only be done by mods

Reactions: 4