Kylie Flavell #4 Purloining the Patreon Purse

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hopefully, this pandemic will help us realize what we actually have, like the clear lagoons in Venice.
I am honestly not hopeful. People may have marveled at the clear view of the Taj Mahal and the clear Venice lagoons last year. But as soon as they can, they will be in the air again and traveling on the roads belching the pollution and the plastic. Because it's about me, me, me. Many major tourist sites are under stress like Angkor Wat and Macchu Picchu from all the foot traffic. I will admit, there are many things I want to see too, and I will travel. I have to think about how I really want to travel now.

Reactions: 2
I will admit, there are many things I want to see too, and I will travel. I have to think about how I really want to travel now.
I’m hoping to travel too; the pandemic had put a stop to that.

I got a hybrid electric car, so that is a step in the right direction.

I also have a new Italian family and they have not travelled Italy, never mind North America, which they want to see.

In Italy, the sea is never more than two hours away and same for many wonderful sites I am
familiar with and want them to see, from where we are in Tuscany, by car.

In my experience, travel is the best book.

Reactions: 1
So we spoke too soon. It's still Friday in the U.S. and a video was posted.

So. Her parents surely will stay awhile - they bought a car to reduce the car rental fees!

All I can say is, when she said they will paint the car, I thought for GOODNESS SAKE do not stencil it. DO NOT! Then she talks about stenciling it! Is that a joke?!

And, they are painting it themselves! I thought you needed special car paint for that? And it's not a DIY job? I have never in my life heard of anyone painting a car themselves except for big-time car restoration enthusiasts or auto body shops. Maybe because of the family's work on boats, they're aware of weather-resistant paints and how to use them.

I vote for red.

I liked the funny people she highlighted in the video. More of the personalities of all the other people on the planet, please.

She’s back, hysterical giggle and all🤦🏼‍♂️ And this time with a rather bizarre mash-up of car show, 80s ads, cornetti and lame meet-ups at the gas station🙄 The Freeloading Flavells are in for the long haul as Guido finds KyLie’s parents an old Fiat Panda to buy. I wonder if he knew he’d end up financing all of the FF’s housing and transport - not only KyLie’s?!

KyLie said people were lining up to buy this 20 year old Fiat (🤣) and she boasts three times, the only reason the lady owner chose Guido was because he was so good looking😅 The real fregatura, as always, is her claim of cinematic “work” which turns it to be a very mundane, badly shot road trip.

As for painting the car @FlyByeNight - who does that!?? If it’s not professionally done it will look a wreck - an old hippy van with slogans on the side and a peace sign on the bonnet😬 K’s idea of stencilling the car blue and white like her bathroom in Guido’s flat is the final straw. Although another fawning follower, Nancy T, votes for her “unique stencilling“ as it will make it special...🤣

C93322BD-8930-4E4D-A14C-A3EC9B65DFB9.jpeg

133F3DF4-BF8A-4596-BB6C-225343DDA914.jpeg

6F972C3A-EF6F-4215-B85E-6F02EDB5347E.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Well, @Alessandro, I did have Seabass with roasted fennel for my main! 🤣
Oh that sounds wonderful @PlinyinTorquay ! Your co-fishcanners will be so pleased you haven’t moved too far from your element, even in Paris 😊

How are you finding the the situation with Covid there? The numbers are still quite high. Are you able to move about freely and must you wear a mask everywhere?

She’s back, hysterical giggle and all🤦🏼‍♂️ And this time with a rather bizarre mash-up of car show, 80s ads, cornetti and lame meet-ups at the gas station🙄 The Freeloading Flavells are in for the long haul as Guido finds KyLie’s parents an old Fiat Panda to buy. I wonder if he knew he’d end up financing all of the FF’s housing and transport - not only KyLie’s?!

KyLie said people were lining up to buy this 20 year old Fiat (🤣) and she boasts three times, the only reason the lady owner chose Guido was because he was so good looking😅 The real fregatura, as always, is her claim of cinematic “work” which turns it to be a very mundane, badly shot road trip.

As for painting the car @FlyByeNight - who does that!?? If it’s not professionally done it will look a wreck - an old hippy van with slogans on the side and a peace sign on the bonnet😬 K’s idea of stencilling the car blue and white like her bathroom in Guido’s flat is the final straw. Although another fawning follower, Nancy T, votes for her “unique stencilling“ as it will make it special...🤣

View attachment 666615
View attachment 666616
View attachment 666617
Hahahaha @Antonio ! I only got through K’s new car vlog because of your description, don’t think I could have stuck it out to the end otherwise🙈

She didn’t quite have the cheek to call for money from her Patreons at the end of the video, perhaps because of what she has seen written here🤔 The vlog was very disjointed and her manic laugh in the background provided a unhappy counterpoint to Guido’s stolid practicality😴

Last edited:
I am sure she will use La Panda whenever she gets around to start her driving instruction as she is limited to what car she can drive for a while and the Panda fits that category. Well, if she does something whack with the color we can sure spot her fast. Trying to make Panda's chic again? Oh please don't insult the Panda.

• Haha
Reactions: 1
The real fregatura
Cripes, I'm wondering why I was ever attracted to K's videos in the first place!

How are you finding the situation with Covid there?
@Alessandro, in some ways, I'm finding it a little more relaxed than I imagined. It's a lot more relaxed than Qatar; for example, there seem to be no restrictions on the number of people riding the metro -though masks are mandatory there. I was shocked at the number of people allowed into the temporary exhibition spaces at the Orsay on the first Sunday of the month, which is when the national museums in France open their doors to the public free of charge. One had to book a time, but a surprising amount of people were admitted.

Last edited:
  • Haha
One of her worst videos ever…couldn’t watch more than 5 minutes of it. The subject is boring (I don’t care about cars at all), the editing is weird and the 80s music is completely out of character for her…

One of her worst videos ever…couldn’t watch more than 5 minutes of it. The subject is boring (I don’t care about cars at all), the editing is weird and the 80s music is completely out of character for her…
god it was awful. she played an entire panda ad in it 🙄 pretty much the whole video her just asking people if the panda was good. I hope she stencils it like the bagno willl look awful 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
god it was awful. she played an entire panda ad in it 🙄 pretty much the whole video her just asking people if the panda was good. I hope she stencils it like the bagno willl look awful 🤣
@emm. I had to fast forward the Panda ad. Interesting to see the painted cars, some of the examples Kylie showed looked very Dolce & Gabbana, tho' a bit OTT imo. If she's going for a respray I think they should chose a vintage colour but I'm sure my opinion would just be despised and ignored if I added it to the commentary beneath her video.

I initially thought "oh, Kylie has learned to drive and will have her exam." But no...it's for her parents? How long are they staying? I can't believe they rented all this time. Money flying.
I agree with @pasta_aldente , it will likely be the bomb she uses if she decides to try lessons, I suppose.

I like cars and love the Fiat history, but I felt like I was just watching a boring errand by random strangers. I don't see how this fits in with her usual work. She really must be editing like mad for that Tuscany series. 😏

Reactions: 3
@emm. I had to fast forward the Panda ad. Interesting to see the painted cars, some of the examples Kylie showed looked very Dolce & Gabbana, tho' a bit OTT imo. If she's going for a respray I think they should chose a vintage colour but I'm sure my opinion would just be despised and ignored if I added it to the commentary beneath her video.
I definitely think she kept the whole ad in just so it was over 10 minutes which is when videos get monetised. The conversation with that old man at the petrol station was so embarassing, she was practically shouting at him in glee, and her conversation in english with guido at the beginning was really odd, like she was speaking to a child who only speaks very little english

Well, I’m getting the gist of it, just by reading your comments and reviews. Have to admit, the KyLIE Show is starting to turn my stomach just at the thought of it. I’m in no rush.

Likely, later, my partner and daughter will gather around the TV and we’ll moan and groan and laugh together, as this has become part of our entertainment routine.

Sure, she’ll get a few extra clicks from us, but so will the guy who does one shot videos of Italian properties for sale. At least his, the properties are real !

She’s a crass individual who is desperate to be seen as sophisticated and that has the characteristics of the best of British humour, whether Monty Python, Mr. Bean, Fawlty Towers. The only difference is, she’s not kidding; which only ADDS to the farcical humour !

A Panda, huh ? I’m surprised she didn’t dig up a VW Beetle from the ‘60’s and play hippie !

A Panda ?!!

I’m laughing already

Last edited:
  • Haha
I’ve not watched the video yet because as a regional Australian right now , to be In lockdown is so Jack-knifed to reality that to throw KyLIE salt on to the open wound is more sickening than the satire is worth … il be watching “The Assasination of Jesse James” because it’s more broody than the current mood here Downundah …
Not complete without the soundtrack by the incomparable Warren Ellis!on the 🎻 violin and Nick Cave
Ibe having a negroni per favore

Attachments

Reactions: 5
Go to channel, click videos and check.

The other says they should get funding from the Tourism Ministry. 🙄 It's really rich they mention her integrity. Lol
all the more shocking as they are italian!

I bumped into the Panda vlog by accident & couldn't understand what it was at first. She never ever changes her visuals does she? Kylie swishing her skirt on the car, cuts to fields, stilted car chat with Guido, manic laughing with the people she chats to. So what's new that we didn't know? Nothing - her parents are in for the long haul e tutto qua...
I never knew the Fiat Panda was iconic, just a workhorse but if you're talking about the Cinquecento, half the population will bend the knee besides reminiscing of trips over mountains, fitting all the family in (pre- seatbelt) for Sunday outings, trying to have a lovelife without getting tangled in the gearstick or repairing the engine with bits of wire etc. That car ran on nostalgia not petrol😉.

I bumped into the Panda vlog by accident & couldn't understand what it was at first. She never ever changes her visuals does she? Kylie swishing her skirt on the car, cuts to fields, stilted car chat with Guido, manic laughing with the people she chats to. So what's new that we didn't know? Nothing - her parents are in for the long haul e tutto qua...
I never knew the Fiat Panda was iconic, just a workhorse but if you're talking about the Cinquecento, half the population will bend the knee besides reminiscing of trips over mountains, fitting all the family in (pre- seatbelt) for Sunday outings, trying to have a lovelife without getting tangled in the gearstick or repairing the engine with bits of wire etc. That car ran on nostalgia not petrol😉.
yeh that was exactly my thought then I wondered if I had got it wrong! Either way seems crazy to buy a car without airbags in this day and age doesn't it? (I don't drive so I don't know but it seems unsafe)