Kylie Flavell #4 Purloining the Patreon Purse

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
yeh that was exactly my thought then I wondered if I had got it wrong! Either way seems crazy to buy a car without airbags in this day and age doesn't it? (I don't drive so I don't know but it seems unsafe)
I guess her parents throw caution to the wind lol. They seem that type.
I can't imagine them simply going on the dirt paths near the farm, surely they will take the motorway at some point?

Reactions: 3
I guess her parents throw caution to the wind lol. They seem that type.
I can't imagine them simply going on the dirt paths near the farm, surely they will take the motorway at some point?
yeah surely they are not just going to stay in tuscany are they

Reactions: 1
A friend of mine was in an accident and the airbags in her car saved her life.
yeah I have been in (not too serious, thankfully) accidents twice in my life and both of the drivers would probably have been seriously injured without them. I am surprised it is even legal to have cars without them nowadays

Reactions: 2
I haven’t had the inclination OR fortitude to view the video yet, but the comments fit the subject, equally bizarre !

1626549789856.jpeg

She attracts classy commentators as well.

1626545168841.jpeg

Time to find a real friend, after three years

1626547549560.jpeg

Steve, I believe you should be careful about giving your money to KyLIE and Potatohead.

1626547771671.jpeg

Scarlett/Virginia, I believe you and Steve were made for each other.

1626547907721.jpeg

KyLIE has good teachers, moochers too; extended stay means never to leave !

Poor Potatohead will have to pay !

1626548293061.jpeg

A Cinematic life takes a full ten minutes, Ruby.

1626548471054.jpeg

Anything for a buck/Euro and an advertising placement cheque !

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
I haven’t had the inclination OR fortitude to view the video yet, but the comments fit the subject, equally bizarre !

View attachment 667342

View attachment 667350

View attachment 667403

Steve, I believe you should be careful about giving your money to KyLIE and Potatohead.

View attachment 667408

View attachment 667416

View attachment 667425

View attachment 667427
god I feel bad for this person from virginia...

View attachment 667461

View attachment 667350

View attachment 667403

View attachment 667408

View attachment 667416

View attachment 667425

View attachment 667427
I really don’t understand how they can find this particular episode good. Also, I remembered that someone here had posted about the number of her patreons. The post ( by @VeeJayBee ) was from June 23rd and back then she had 847 patreons. I checked the numbers today and now they are 816. So, in less then a month she lost 31 of them, which to me reflects more the decline in quality than those comments.

Attachments

Reactions: 5
Still haven’t looked, but won’t be surprised to see a “paid for ad” from the grifter couple, KyLIE and Potatohead. Once they see the possibility of cash, they choose that over genuine, quality content, is my guess. The beat goes on.

Last edited:
Still haven’t looked, but won’t be surprised to see a “paid for ad” from the grifter couple, KyLIE and Potatohead. Once they see the possibility of cash, they choose that over genuine, quality content, is my guess. The beat goes on.
Nope. As usual her hashtags don't include #ad or #paidpromotion. It's always so suspect. We know for sure Bompani kitchen appliances were part of a collaboration since they used her footage for their own ads. But Kylie failed to mention this.

Nope. As usual her hashtags don't include #ad or #paidpromotion. It's always so suspect. We know for sure Bompani kitchen appliances were part of a collaboration since they used her footage for their own ads. But Kylie failed to mention this.
I wouldn’t expect her to declare it, No Way, but did it appear as a placement ad for a product, in this case a Panda car ? It sounds like it from the comments. If so, we can be sure she received a cheque for it; or a car.

I still haven’t looked at the video, the grifter pair are becoming like mind pollution; the universe will deal with them !

I thought it was a little cruel of her to ask the owner, what colour should they paint it, (like suggesting the owner had bad taste in the first place to buy that colour at all)

And did it look like it needed painting? Was the paint work that bad and is in genuine need of a respray or is just another click bait idea of hers?

Reactions: 6
It’s naff in a word, this is just so kitch worse tacky and cheap. I am lost to explain what she is driving at. The idea of encouraging your parents to buy a totally unsafe car is just stupid. Now I do Kylie is a stupid woman , the manic laughter is bordering on demonic and she is for sure reading this. Showing the costs of car rental is that a smoke screen for declaring her own expenses ? I fear some of the dummer- than -their -bank accounts patreons are also daft enough to offer cash for the extended family car. The cut aways in the video are of some of the crappiest roads I’ve e seen with power lines and other boring stuf. I really do not get it

Reactions: 5
Well, it seems just another ruse to engage her followers, What colour do you suggest; just like her chicken coop reno, Where should we put the kitchen ?

It must be tedious to keep providing content on a weekly basis to satisfy Utube as well as her patreons, whom, I’m sure expect something new each week for their money.

Must be hard for the duo grifters, as well, to justify asking for money after they just displayed themselves in lavish settings, first at their sumptuous garden party of a non wedding and then at the most expensive hotel in Portofino.

I think this is going to catch up with them and will be hard to see support and cash diminish, as they are obviously addicted to it now; even Potatohead has joined the game.

Painting an old car is likely a recognition that they need to appear poor again if they hope to appeal for more assistance.

Well, it seems just another ruse to engage her followers, What colour do you suggest; just like her chicken coop reno, Where should we put the kitchen ?

It must be tedious to keep providing content on a weekly basis to satisfy Utube as well as her patreons, whom, I’m sure expect something new each week for their money.

Must be hard for the duo grifters, as well, to justify asking for money after they just displayed themselves in lavish settings, first at their sumptuous garden party of a non wedding and then at the most expensive hotel in Portofino.

I think this is going to catch up with them and will be hard to see support and cash diminish, as they are obviously addicted to it now; even Potatohead has joined the game.

Painting an old car is likely a recognition that they need to appear poor again if they hope to appeal for more assistance.
i think we can expect more videos of hours of her stencilling it in the same pattern as the kitchen. Totally agree with whoever said it is very rude to ask the previous owner about painting it. Also I do not think in any way there was anyone more than Guido who wanted to buy that death trap of a car, the woman saying he was so bello etc and that is why she was selling it to him was just cheap flattery and more of a sales pitch imo

• Haha
Reactions: 4
It’s naff in a word, this is just so kitch worse tacky and cheap. I am lost to explain what she is driving at. The idea of encouraging your parents to buy a totally unsafe car is just stupid. Now I do Kylie is a stupid woman , the manic laughter is bordering on demonic and she is for sure reading this. Showing the costs of car rental is that a smoke screen for declaring her own expenses ? I fear some of the dummer- than -their -bank accounts patreons are also daft enough to offer cash for the extended family car. The cut aways in the video are of some of the crappiest roads I’ve e seen with power lines and other boring stuf. I really do not get it
Totally agree - yes, what's that showing of car rental contracts & summing up of car tax etc? Why on earth does it all need to shown in detail? Either she is hoping someone will offer to pay for it or it's already put down to expenses of some type. Now the car is the focus, she's trying to get her fanbase involved with the re- spray. What has she come to in her cinematic life. Btw I've never heard of a diy paint over except for touching up with a special spray can. The Sicilian decorations she showed were witty parodies of their traditional painted carts & wagons & very unlikely she could follow down that path .A telling shot of Guido with his head under the bonnet checking out the engine with probably more to come.😉

@emm - yes, ex-owner was playing to the gallery😀 & both of them were scammed by her flattery- even funnier that they were so wary of dealers but the canny old bird got them in one ! Obv she just wanted the highest price whoever it was, that is IF there were others.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Totally agree - yes, what's that showing of car rental contracts & summing up of car tax etc? Why on earth does it all need to shown in detail? Either she is hoping someone will offer to pay for it or it's already put down to expenses of some type. Now the car is the focus, she's trying to get her fanbase involved with the re- spray. What has she come to in her cinematic life. Btw I've never heard of a diy paint over except for touching up with a special spray can. The Sicilian decorations she showed were witty parodies of their traditional painted carts & wagons & very unlikely she could follow down that path .A telling shot of Guido with his head under the bonnet checking out the engine with probably more to come.😉

@emm - yes, ex-owner was playing to the gallery😀 & both of them were scammed by her flattery- even funnier that they were so wary of dealers but the canny old bird got them in one ! Obv she just wanted the highest price whoever it was, that is IF there were others.
yeah I have never heard of a non professional painting a car, I can just imagine her doing it (with sunglasses as eye protection) and the design coming off in the rain :ROFLMAO: I am just waiting until the first issues with the car start and she starts detailing the repair costs with another patreon plea, of course

I really don’t understand how they can find this particular episode good. Also, I remembered that someone here had posted about the number of her patreons. The post ( by @VeeJayBee ) was from June 23rd and back then she had 847 patreons. I checked the numbers today and now they are 816. So, in less then a month she lost 31 of them, which to me reflects more the decline in quality than those comments.
unsurprisingly, who would want to pay for erratic and increasingly dull content? why would you pay for someone who doesnt even post weekly anymore and when she does the video is dominated by a 1980s car ad or film dialogue?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
yeah I have never heard of a non professional painting a car, I can just imagine her doing it (with sunglasses as eye protection) and the design coming off in the rain :ROFLMAO: I am just waiting until the first issues with the car start and she starts detailing the repair costs with another patreon plea, of course
She’ll also need an industrial sander and helmet and protective gear with face screen. Might cost more than the car and another case for appeal of funds !

Or she might just use a paint brush and it’ll look like a car painted with a paint brush. Not the first time that’s been done.

• Haha
She’ll also need an industrial sander and helmet and protective gear with face screen. Might cost more than the car and another case for appeal of funds !

Or she might just use a paint brush and it’ll look like a car painted with a paint brush. Not the first time that’s been done.
I personally will be holding out hope for stencils :ROFLMAO:

• Haha