Kylie Flavell #2 faking, feigning and falsifying a phoney Tuscan Fantasy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What are banns? like a wedding announcement?
it is so odd, she has said her parents stayed in spain for over a year so they could go to her wedding in italy, but she got engaged (allegedly) a few months ago. There is SO much odd about all of this
Yes, Banns are read or posted to show a couples intention to marry and it is a legal requirement.
It is to give people the opportunity to oppose the wedding or to say that it wouldn't be legal.
The number/length of time the banns are read varies from country to country, church to church. In Italy they are posted for 2 weeks.
It is all very odd.

Yes, banns are a required announcement (around 10 days before, IIRC) so people are aware and there is time to object. They are attached to and also posted on the town hall's site.

And yes, nothing makes sense at all!

@Appleblossom Thanks! And yeah, if whatever doc is still missing, it's prob still her For Show wedding. Absurd!
Snap, I was posting to @emm the same time as you.
I often wonder why I give Kylie so much headspace but I think I enjoy catching her out on lies. 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Yes, banns are a required announcement (around 10 days before, IIRC) so people are aware and there is time to object. They are attached to and also posted on the town hall's site.

And yes, nothing makes sense at all!

@Appleblossom Thanks! And yeah, if whatever doc is still missing, it's prob still her For Show wedding. Absurd!
Patrick Drake might show up announcing they had actually married but never divorced! :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 3
The new video has been uploaded and has a lot of midriff ✨
Yeah, although I am atheist, the midriff in front of the Virgin Mary is pretty disrespectful. My 12 year old with a smidge of midriff (it's the fashe

Reactions: 5
Yeah, although I am atheist, the midriff in front of the Virgin Mary is pretty disrespectful. My 12 year old with a smidge of midriff (it's the fashe
I am so intrigued to see what her "wedding" dress is like. I hope she makes it out of rags

• Haha
I am so intrigued to see what her "wedding" dress is like. I hope she makes it out of rags
I'm seeing an off-the-shoulder number with a tiered, ruffled full-length skirt and a raw-edged thin strip of old velvet or jacquard tied around the waist. I'd love if there was an incongruous lace mantilla in the mix. The bouquet will be wildflowers. Hair will be half up, or tied back loose bun at the nape.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
“Self-flatulating” !!?? Do they mean “self-flattering” @VeeJayBee ?? Anyway I watched the vlog and oh what a beautiful ode to the wonderment of Kylie! Me, me, mè, me...Who has photographs just of themselves in their journals?

Kylie is so unlike this in real life, all the soft airs and sighs and breathy voice...it’s all fake, fake, fake...Her voice in everyday life is quite flat with an ordinary Australian accent. It’s all a put on and the acting seems to work for some people who appear to be totally taken in by it...And I guess it has worked on Guido too.

And the video ends with a call out to her Patreon supporters, not directly asking for money, but subtly making it clear people should be paying to hear these pearls of pre-“wedding” wisdom...In the end its all about the money for her and if Guido didn’t have any, there is no doubt there would be no marriage for Kylie.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
“Self-flatulating” !!?? Do they mean “self-flattering” @VeeJayBee ?? Anyway I watched the vlog and oh what a beautiful ode to the wonderment of Kylie! Me, me, mè, me...Who has photographs just of themselves in their journals?

Kylie is so unlike this in real life, all the soft airs and sighs and breathy voice...it’s all fake, fake, fake...Her voice in everyday life is quite flat with an ordinary Australian accent. It’s all a put on and the acting seems to work for some people who appear to be totally taken in by it...And I guess it has worked on Guido too.

And the video ends with a call out to her Patreon supporters, not directly asking for money, but subtly making it clear people should be paying to hear these pearls of pre-“wedding” wisdom...In the end its all about the money for her and if Guido didn’t have any, there is no doubt there would be no marriage for Kylie
@Antonio Goodness knows what they mean but it's not wrong, she's just emitting all the hot air blown up her a*** by her devotees.

• Haha
Reactions: 9

And the video ends with a call out to her Patreon supporters, not directly asking for money, but subtly making it clear people should be paying to hear these pearls of pre-“wedding” wisdom...In the end its all about the money for her and if Guido didn’t have any, there is no doubt there would be no marriage for Kylie.
I wonder if she films anything having conversations with her family and if so will her accent change?

@Antonio. https://www.nhsinform.scot/illnesses-and-conditions/stomach-liver-and-gastrointestinal-tract/flatulence#:~:text=Flatulence is passing gas from,you feel uncomfortable around others. Perhaps this fan has a scatalogical sense of humour? 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4

It never occurred to me that KyLIE ever thought of herself as elite, because her demeanour and manner never struck me as exceptional; if anything, she irritates and makes me laugh by her pretense. However, her last video is making me change my mind. I’ve never heard anyone expound so long about love, without having anything of substance to say.

Here is how she starts, by describing herself as follows;

“I think it’s, ahh, specially significant, for a free spirit like mine, an analytical mind like mine...”

She thinks she’s different and above everyone else !!

I’m posting a clip using an icloud link; I hope you can access it, let me know if you cannot.

Imagine the poor photogs and videographer? Something tells me she will be micromanaging and likely edit their work herself.
I'm assuming this is also the first time her parents will meet Guido's. Guido has said a few times his dad is older (86) and quite grumpy. I wonder what they even told him or what he thinks of this quickie marriage?

It never occurred to me that KyLIE ever thought of herself as elite, because her demeanour and manner never struck me as exceptional; if anything, she irritates and makes me laugh by her pretense. However, her last video is making me change my mind. I’ve never heard anyone expound so long about love, without having anything of substance to say.

Here is how she starts, by describing herself as follows;

“I think it’s, ahh, specially significant, for a free spirit like mine, an analytical mind like mine...”

She thinks she’s different and above everyone else !!

I’m posting a clip using an icloud link; I hope you can access it, let me know if you cannot.
yeah her way of speaking is really annoying, there are constant pauses "uhh" after every word, I understand people at the beginning of using youtube might be like this but how is she still like this now?!

Getting married legally in Italy involves planning at the local comune. Producing documents of non impediment for both bride and groom. The intention to marry must be published for 3 weeks. I REALLY CANT understand why this couldnt have been done. I got married in Italy and live here so I know the process She seemed surprised they went to Rome and came back without it done because they had no documents . It seems they will have a blessing ceremony but it wont be legal. She mentioned her parents were trapped in Spain with covid restrictions so she is missing a birth certificate. I have had my certificates couried with DHL around the world more than once. So I really dont understand why she couldnt have arranged this. Anyway its her life and Guido will get a marketing person for his BnB business. While he maybe from an old family, Tuscany is crawling with old villas and assorted ruins that families want to turn into a cash business.. Easier said than done. In the large scheme of Italian life they are just two nobodies with big dreams.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.