Kylie Flavell #2 faking, feigning and falsifying a phoney Tuscan Fantasy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Patrick Drake might show up announcing they had actually married but never divorced! :ROFLMAO:

Getting married legally in Italy involves planning at the local comune. Producing documents of non impediment for both bride and groom. The intention to marry must be published for 3 weeks. I REALLY CANT understand why this couldnt have been done. I got married in Italy and live here so I know the process She seemed surprised they went to Rome and came back without it done because they had no documents . It seems they will have a blessing ceremony but it wont be legal. She mentioned her parents were trapped in Spain with covid restrictions so she is missing a birth certificate. I have had my certificates couried with DHL around the world more than once. So I really dont understand why she couldnt have arranged this. Anyway its her life and Guido will get a marketing person for his BnB business. While he maybe from an old family, Tuscany is crawling with old villas and assorted ruins that families want to turn into a cash business.. Easier said than done. In the large scheme of Italian life they are just two nobodies with big dreams.

Reactions: 5

“...do you value these people...”

(click on icloud links)

Reactions: 1
So they have stayed in Spain all year to attend her weddding ? That makes no sense at all
They have a second home there, she herself started out in Barcelona.. (financed by parents) Then France UK Amalfi, Rome Florence and Montecarlo.. Back to Florence I lost track after that. Cant watch the drivel that she is putting out pre-wedding my bum is hurting from cringing so much.

• Haha
  • Wow
They have a second home there, she herself started out in Barcelona.. (financed by parents) Then France UK Amalfi, Rome Florence and Montecarlo.. Back to Florence I lost track after that. Cant watch the drivel that she is putting out pre-wedding my bum is hurting from cringing so much.
I thought they spent half the year in france, but they also have a house in spain?! They must be seriously rich, it is a big investment to buy property on the other side of the world from where you live surely? not just like a 2 hour flight from the UK

Reactions: 2
I thought they spent half the year in france, but they also have a house in spain?! They must be seriously rich, it is a big investment to buy property on the other side of the world from where you live surely? not just like a 2 hour flight from the UK
They seemed to be sailing and living on a boat at one stage could be France.

So I googled and this was what came up.. An interview. Apparently as stated in the article she doesn't give recorded interviews. Strange.. I guess the accent would be hard to manage. She's making good money with YouTube ad revenue on her 200,000 subscribers and begging for equipment and coffee money on patreon. Millions of women want to find a Prince in Florence, practically half of America.. Maybe she knows what she's doing after all.

Attachments

Reactions: 3
Using details she provides to make sense of her senselessness overlooks the fact that she is one big FAKE looking for money and has us running in circles.

In her own words, two of which videos I posted above, she tells us that she uses people, does not consider them other than as a means to finance her dreams.

She may come from a well to do family, which means she is already priviliged and she fully intends to keep it that way. She shows all the signs of a narcissistic con artist.

The phony accent, the aspiration to wealth and handouts, the self assumption of superiority, the attempt at sexual allure(which only happens to be cringe worthy and funny), the putting of herself ahead of others and always at the centre, her propensity for syrupy sincerity, sentimentality and sensation, all support this notion.

So I googled and this was what came up.. An interview. Apparently as stated in the article she doesn't give recorded interviews. Strange.. I guess the accent would be hard to manage. She's making good money with YouTube ad revenue on her 200,000 subscribers and begging for equipment and coffee money on patreon. Millions of women want to find a Prince in Florence, practically half of America.. Maybe she knows what she's doing after all.
I'm not surprised she doesn;t, did you see that talk she did that was advertising adobe or something? was awful, just rambling, loads of pauses, and she didn't even adavertise the product

Using details she provides to make sense of her senselessness overlooks the fact that she is one big FAKE looking for money and has us running in circles.

In her own words, two of which videos I posted above, she tells us that she uses people, does not consider them other than as a means to finance her dreams.

She may come from a well to do family, which means she is already priviliged and she fully intends to keep it that way. She shows all the signs of a narcissistic con artist.

The phony accent, the aspiration to wealth and handouts, the self assumption of superiority, the attempt at sexual allure(which only happens to be cringe worthy and funny), the putting of herself ahead of others and always at the centre, her propensity for syrupy sincerity, sentimentality and sensation, all support this notion.
not to mention putting herself "above" others , i.e. doesn't watch tv, only listens to classical music, stays in "out of thw way" places that other people don't want because they are so magical (not, of course, because at peak time in summer last minute nothing else is available :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Yeah, although I am atheist, the midriff in front of the Virgin Mary is pretty disrespectful. My 12 year old with a smidge of midriff (it's the fashe
I am so intrigued to see what her "wedding" dress is like. I hope she makes it out of rags
I don't know why my response dropped but my 12 year old with a smidge of mid drift was asked to cover at the Vatican.

That (accent) and she controls the filters, to not look 39.

Reactions: 3
I don't know why my response dropped but my 12 year old with a smidge of mid drift was asked to cover at the Vatican.

That (accent) and she controls the filters, to not look 39.
Didn't she say she had the leather bound journal for 20 years? She was gifted it when she first got to Italy. Depending how old she was then, add the 20 years and you should get close to her age 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 4
QUOTE="VeeJayBee, post: 5019538, member: 126065"]
View attachment 585300
ADORO😁😁 this simply has to be the most creative and funniest description of Kylie - must go into her glossary. Why don't you join us here @miss toots??

Btw what does her answer about the crypto whatsap mean to unfavourable comments?

Don't worry, it's ALL HEAD Geoffrey -

Attachments

Last edited:
QUOTE="VeeJayBee, post: 5019538, member: 126065"]
View attachment 585300
ADORO😁😁 this simply has to be the most creative and funniest description of Kylie - must go into her glossary. Why don't you join us here @miss toots??

Btw what does her answer about the crypto whatsap mean to unfavourable comments?

Don't worry, it's ALL HEAD Geoffrey -
It's not her, it's a fake account. They replied to most comments.

No chicken coop reno, no event space to rent, no wedding, no photos of “visiting” family, no Guido; think she’s running out of dead end topics ?

On a positive note; Sunday, sitting in an outdoor cafe, in the shade, bright Italian sun, most masks off, feels normal.

1621769299112.jpeg

1621769477582.jpeg

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.