Kylie Flavell #2 faking, feigning and falsifying a phoney Tuscan Fantasy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am speechless.... surely anyone who was really religious would find this offensive? ( I am catholic but barely, albeit probably more than kylie) and even I find this in bad taste
Given that she laughed at the "strozzapreti" (strangle/choke the priest) pasta recs, I'd say she and a few of her subs are in bad taste. I don't care so much, but it goes to show neither does she and I wonder what Guido thinks or her more religious fans.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Given that she laughed at the "strozzapreti" (strangle/choke the priest) pasta recs, I'd say she and a few of her subs are in bad taste. I don't care so much, but it goes to show neither does she and I wonder what Guido thinks or her more religious fans.
yeah, I wonder how much of his family see this type of stuff

Reactions: 4
Hi and buona sera

I am new here...as many i have found KF last year during the first lock down...Being as well an Expat in Italy, in the very beginning I liked the videos in Youtube. Now it became a too much of all...and my question marks started to grow ..recognizing all the inconsistenties

To me all became clearer when I understood, that Gs family already is in the tourisic rental business: There is heavy competetion...if you drive around in Tuscany, there are so many beautiful historic properties, farms, manors...and almost all of them offer b&b etc ...This is almost the only income opportunity to fund the extremely high cost of the maintenance! So all are looking for chances to be special... and for publicity

So i believe what we see in Youtube is a carefully constructed commercial...The rennovations..flavoured by a romantic story. Finally there will be the rental offers, highly priced...Since all was so much work, so carefully selected, so specially treated....

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Anyone who subscribes to Kylie should not feel uncomfortable here, nor should they feel the need to defend her. She isn’t a political leader, she’s a vlogger and we all have a right to express our opinions and impressions as we see it. If it is otherwise, I have concerns and questions.

Reactions: 2
Could someone tell me which vlog all the obstacles to the chapel wedding occur? Btw strozzapreti are my favourite forms of pasta & no one bats an eyelid about them . I just want to say there is a real shortage of priests in Tuscany (and elsewhere in Italy) so much so that they have 'imported' African priests to rural areas, with bizarre results, but won't go off thread - so it might be a normal token of thanks to make an offering for their f... wedding in their family chapel. Why so tight- fisted?
Second point I've just seen on previous page is a girl wanting to study medecine in Italy. Good but I'm sure she knows there are are very few places allotted by the computer-based quizzes every year, time-based & difficult to get a good punteggio. Students do it 2 or 3 years running hoping to get in. A lot of Greek students study in Italy because there only the very best get in while a lot of Italian students start medecine in Albania or Bulgaria where Italian Universities have courses without entrance tests. If you are still with me I would suggest trying for any smaller uni outside the chaos of Rome. One last thing, don't undermine all Italian unis - the Engineering Politechnics and Economy/Finance Bocconi. are second to none. Anyway, good luck from one who managed to get thru the system unscathed !

Could someone tell me which vlog all the obstacles to the chapel wedding occur? Btw strozzapreti are my favourite forms of pasta & no one bats an eyelid about them . I just want to say there is a real shortage of priests in Tuscany (and elsewhere in Italy) so much so that they have 'imported' African priests to rural areas, with bizarre results, but won't go off thread - so it might be a normal token of thanks to make an offering for their f... wedding in their family chapel. Why so tight- fisted?
Second point I've just seen on previous page is a girl wanting to study medecine in Italy. Good but I'm sure she knows there are are very few places allotted by the computer-based quizzes every year, time-based & difficult to get a good punteggio. Students do it 2 or 3 years running hoping to get in. A lot of Greek students study in Italy because there only the very best get in while a lot of Italian students start medecine in Albania or Bulgaria where Italian Universities have courses without entrance tests. If you are still with me I would suggest trying for any smaller uni outside the chaos of Rome. One last thing, don't undermine all Italian unis - the Engineering Politechnics and Economy/Finance Bocconi. are second to none. Anyway, good luck from one who managed to get thru the system unscathed !
Kylie was crying about the bishop and priest denying her fake wedding (IG post), and asked what she should cook the priest for dinner. Some commented "strozzapreti", hence why we said it sounded offensive. 🙂 Surely well mannered and newly Catholic Kylie, would never.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Could someone tell me which vlog all the obstacles to the chapel wedding occur? Btw strozzapreti are my favourite forms of pasta & no one bats an eyelid about them.
It happened since her last weekly Friday vlog. She announced these issues on Instagram.

20210506_212057.jpg

Anyone who subscribes to Kylie should not feel uncomfortable here, nor should they feel the need to defend her. She isn’t a political leader, she’s a vlogger and we all have a right to express our opinions and impressions as we see it. If it is otherwise, I have concerns and questions.
Did I miss a post? 😳

Did I miss a post? 😳
I wasn’t sure if the “tea cups” guy was commenting here, but wouldn’t be surprised if Kylie’s subs drift in; for that possibility.

She references this thread at times as if we’re some outlier group that she should control. As many, myself included, have commented, she shows strong signs of narcissism and I think seeing her through this lens explains her many peculiarities, including control, fantasy, gaslighting/confusion/chaos, false sense of superiority, pretense, using others for her benefit, oversensitivity to criticism, defensiveness.

Her followers, at least according to the many fawning comments she receives, verge on the cultish.

We may, one day, have one who runs to her defense. If so, it’ll be interesting. I’d be interested to know their perspective.

Yes I agrée @VeeJayBee @Jerry Kylie has many of thé qualities described. Perhaps this is why we all have such a viscéral réaction to her hÚre and an underlying sensé she is doing more harm than good:

‘I can say that what stands out about these individuals is that they are all pathologically narcissistic. They all have an over-abundant belief that they were special, that they and they alone had the answers to problems, and that they had to be revered. They demanded perfect loyalty from followers, they overvalued themselves and devalued those around them, they were intolerant of criticism, and above all they did not like being questioned or challenged.

‘When a leader has a preponderance of these traits then we can anticipate that at some point those who associate with them will likely suffer physically, emotionally, psychologically, or financially...and will live in despair and suffer, even if they don’t know yet that they will.’ (Poor Guido).

Last edited:
Yes I agrée @VeeJayBee @Jerry Kylie has many of thé qualities described. Perhaps this is why we all have such a viscéral réaction to her and an underlying sensé she is doing more harm than good:

‘I can say that what stands out about these individuals is that they are all pathologically narcissistic. They all have an over-abundant belief that they were special, that they and they alone had the answers to problems, and that they had to be revered. They demanded perfect loyalty from followers, they overvalued themselves and devalued those around them, they were intolerant of criticism, and above all they did not like being questioned or challenged.

‘When a leader has a preponderance of these traits then we can anticipate that at some point those who associate with them will likely suffer physically, emotionally, psychologically, or financially...and will live in despair and suffer, even if they don’t know yet that they will.’ (Poor Guido).
You’re right; not innocent, not victimless, not harmless, not tolerant, not interested in the welfare of others, not fair, not rational, not funny, not healthy.

Reactions: 3
There is heavy competetion...if you drive around in Tuscany, there are so many beautiful historic properties, farms, manors...and almost all of them offer b&b etc ...

So i believe what we see in Youtube is a carefully constructed commercial...The rennovations..flavoured by a romantic story. Finally there will be the rental offers, highly priced...Since all was so much work, so carefully selected, so specially treated....
Really good point. 13 years ago we stayed west of Greve-in-Chianti in a small villa we rented from a family. It really did seem like a family home, not a grand home set up for a rental business. It had gorgeous views and a great kitchen. We were so far out in the country, we used the kitchen to cook most dinners. The online rental business seemed quieter then. The competition is fierce now. There's a bazillion rentals on Airbnb, VRBO etc so how do you differentiate yourself? Hmmmmmmmmm ...

Why be a Patreon contributing to this? Kylie clearly has the cunning and the smarts to figure out her future by herself.

They all have an over-abundant belief that they were special, that they and they alone had the answers to problems
This makes me think of her videos where she pontificates and bloviates, going on and on and onnnnnnn and onnnnnnnnnn ... oh the droning of it all ... talking and talking and talking about something where her thoughts and beliefs are perceived to be so special and so important that not a single word should be edited out.

Restraint. It's a good thing for any editor to have.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
I am quite depressed that I was ever taken in by this woman.
I will readily admit, I'm not a brilliant judge of character. I always want to think the best of people and can take them too much at face value often becoming disillusioned down the line. I think she does seem plausible though at first, doesn't she? @Antonio, was there a brief moment in your acquaintance with Kylie that you thought she was plausible? Btw is her interview with yr. g/f on her channel or would you rather not say?

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.