Kylie Flavell #2 faking, feigning and falsifying a phoney Tuscan Fantasy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lol! Could you imagine? "Would you agree to officiate our fake wedding that we'll be filming for my youtube channel?" 😂
She already knows how to duplicate her self via editing software, as per her Disney episode. She’ll officiate herself !

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She already knows how to duplicate her self via editing software, as per her Disney episode. She’ll officiate herself !
"we couldn't afford any other officiant.. here's a link to my patreon"

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Lol ... not only did she duplicate herself, she trippled herself in the infamous toilet-brush Gate episode! 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
It would be SO bizarre to have a "wedding" that has neither religious nor legal legitimacy... so just a garden party effectively? And if she is so desperate to have a church wedding, why not do it elsewhere? I am 100% sure the divorce issue has come up so no church would let her get married there, she is just making up excuses about their family church
I can't understand it! None of it makes sense.

The only thing I can see is if she or Guido's family want an air of respectability to a pregnancy and therefore a hasty wedding is needed but why did she tell us about the missing documents and a blessing?
Why say anything? Have the sham wedding and then they slip off to the Townhall when her document arrives and do it officially and discretely.
I just can't understand, considering the obstacles, why she's railroading this farce through.
No one actually cares if a baby is born out of wedlock anymore! To be fair, if she gets this nonsense blessing, it doesn't make their child any more legitimate! It's just for appearances as per usual

I’m told that priests don’t get “paid”. Donations are given to the Catholic Church. This is amazing to watch as her story unravels.

Wonder why, after 100 years, things “suddenly” change. Kylie says it has nothing to do with her ! What happened ??

Reactions: 3
I’m told that priests don’t get “paid”. Donations are given to the Catholic Church. This is amazing to watch as her story unravels.

Wonder why, after 100 years, things “suddenly” change. Kylie says it has nothing to do with her ! What happened ??
Exactly! Pretty odd thing to change right for their wedding..

Just an aside though. Priests do/can charge for weddings. I only remember because the Pope warned them to stop. No idea, of course, what this priest does or has even really said to K&G.

Last edited:
Where is the "Sure, Jan" meme? LolView attachment 561876
I mean I don't know the priest obviously so no idea about his social media use, but is complaining about him over social media a good idea? I thought the same about her complaining about the builders, I wouldn't exactly be willing to help someone who is bad mouthing me, you never know who will see it and tell them

Reactions: 6
I think she is trying to say that the fact the family estate has received/will receive "donations" (fees, probably) from weddings means that the venue is considered a commercial enterprise. Surely with Guido being an accountant he should know that the source of any revenue would have to be categorised correctly, you can't just call something a donation - perhaps some part of the estate is set up as a charity :cautious:

I think she's trying to backpeddle or muddy the water when it comes to the idea of "earning" from the wedding. It is disingenuous to say "There would be no money earned from our wedding..." - if she means earning from the venue hire why would Guido charge himself?

This does not mean, however, that their wedding will not earn anything from other sources, as it would if featured on her monetised YouTube channel.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Since there appears to be no positive update after Kylie’s ‘I found Jesus’ ragu dinner for the priest and her reply above is as clear as mud - can we assume the bishop is holding firm??
omg some iteration of "I found jesus ragu" hasto be in the new title 😂t

• Haha
I'm ai least an episode behind chapel wedding etc so will read and comment later but on another, showing the villa & cottage to renovate, they've come up with a cunning plan to get the punters to commit directly to property without owning it. I wondered why Guido was so precise calculating (as he does in his own sparkling way) the cost of the roof €70,000, no €75,000. They really are out on a roll, spurred on by Grifter-in-Chief. Easy to imagine them on their drive into Florence reading comments and coming up with scams for adoring fans.

Attachments

• Wow
I wonder if she'll put out a video tomorrow night, or make a community post excusing herself and about the horrible week she has had blah blah blah. She has the Q&A pt 2 ready, but she may milk the woe is me angle for a bit.

Part 2 Q&A is now obsolete, the event space is a joke because of Covid shutdown/lockdown, the chicken coop and pigsty are on hold due to No Show contractors, the wedding is off since the priest sees it as a money event.

What next ? Stealing apples ? Oh, did that one already.

Soooo say you have a wedding. You know the wedding is part of your story. I mean look at the engagement video. What monstrosity of enthusiastic video will you do about the wedding itself?!

You put video on YouTube about the wedding. You share some wedding stuff on Patreon.

You make money from YouTube. You make money from Patreon.

You'll make money from selling property rental as a wedding venue.

The equation is: wedding = more money.

Stop playing stooopid Kylie.

She deflects attention from what she knows she is doing. Plays innocent. Thankfully not everyone buys the innocence story.

Narcs hate it when you see through them. They will strike back at you. Even if you're a bishop.

Reactions: 5
“There would be no money earned from our wedding because it’s on Guido’s family property.”

Yet, the priest denies them their blessing because he sees it as a money event.

Kylie says, “It’s nothing to do with me or my work.”

Yet things were fine for 100 years until she came along.

So what’s the problem if not Kylie herself ?

The point of keeping “historic buildings standing” is a diversion.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.