Kylie Flavell #2 faking, feigning and falsifying a phoney Tuscan Fantasy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Someone should explain to Kylie that when the priest says, “no one should earn money from a wedding”, he’s referring to her.

Donations will always be given to the church, as has been custom, according to her, “for almost 100 years”. Does this give her pause, in any way, to realize what he’s telling her ?

It seems not; someone is challenging her entitlement.

She says Guido has already dealt with many couples for weddings in the past. I’m sure he and his family will be super pleased that Kylie has managed to sabotage and terminate a 100 year old tradition for the family with the church.

The priest must have been really riled to have made this decision. Maybe he saw her videos.

It makes perfect sense.
That is what I thought! Either she is that dense or, more likely, painting the picture as she prefers for her fans.

And I REALLY wonder what Guido and his family think of this figuraccia.

Reactions: 6
Alessandro, I was not responding to your comment and didn’t see your “it doesn’t make sense...” post.

Reactions: 1
Someone should explain to Kylie that when the priest says, “no one should earn money from a wedding”, he’s referring to her.

Donations will always be given to the church, as has been custom, according to her, “for almost 100 years”. Does this give her pause, in any way, to realize what he’s telling her ?

It seems not; someone is challenging her entitlement.

She says Guido has already dealt with many couples for weddings in the past. I’m sure he and his family will be super pleased that Kylie has managed to sabotage and terminate a 100 year old tradition for the family with the church.

The priest must have been really riled to have made this decision. Maybe he saw her videos.

It makes perfect sense.
Agree @Jerry the only difference from the past near century of weddings being allowed in Guido’s family chapel is that Kylie has somehow stuffed it up😅

Maybe the problem is the bishop/priest HAS seen her videos rather than that he hasn’t (the adulatory acolytes believe one look at her vlogs will make them see the light). 😬🤣

And it seems that Kylie has not only wrecked it for her own wedding but all subsequent ones in Guido’s chapel. This will ultimately mean less people renting the properties and less money - not everyone will want a celebrant under a cypress tree, as Kylie suggests.

Unless of course K’s ragu turns the whole situation around with the priest🤔

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Well, the ragu just might work; this is Italy, you would know better than me, but I have seen enough to know it’s possible !

Maybe the cannolls.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Fake food, a plastic hamburger, like your excuse of a story. Maybe they only perform REAL weddings there.

I will be honest, I haven't considered myself Catholic since I refused to be confirmed at age 14, for reasons I have never strayed from all throughout adulthood. What I think is what I have always thought. So ... based on what people who know Kylie here have said about her lack of religion, I sense Kylie's attempt to pull fakery over on the church. Priests are wise. They understand humanity. Kylie is seen.

When I got married, after my track record with the church, I never in a million years would have tried to do a wedding in a church. It's disrespectful.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Fake food, a plastic hamburger, like your excuse of a story. Maybe they only perform REAL weddings there.

I will be honest, I haven't considered myself Catholic since I refused to be confirmed at age 14, for reasons I have never strayed from all throughout adulthood. What I think is what I have always thought. So ... based on what people who know Kylie here have said about her lack of religion, I sense Kylie's attempt to pull fakery over on the church. Priests are wise. They understand humanity. Kylie is seen.

When I got married, after my track record with the church, I never in a million years would have tried to do a wedding in a church. It's disrespectful.

REAL weddings. Novel Idea; I think you hit upon it.

In Italy they DO know the difference.

Reactions: 4
There is so much egg on her face now. She did that entire Disney video and for what? Imagine all the hours of planned filming she has likely lost at this point? Lol. Of course many of her subs will buy her excuse but as we have seen, some have questioned this.
Also, she is fond of snarking about "Italy problems" regarding work/contractors. Dare she criticize the Bishop or Church publically in a future video? We have seen her nasty side when people challenge her. Guido and his family would be mortified. Actually I wonder if he is angry about not only her lack of planning and missing documents, but this whole absurd show gone completely awry now as well.

Reactions: 7
'Oh what a tangled web we weave
When first we practice to deceive'

• Heart
Reactions: 8
If I were Guido, I might be starting to think that the Universe is trying to tell me something . . .

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Eh??? Yes it is true only the bishop can authorize, but ....why shut it down now? Lol. Is it bc of the youtube or PR profit? HmmmView attachment 561084View attachment 561086
I think the answer may lie with Kylie’s own words and explanation when she says “couples...are more drawn to the property for the views and the serenity of the location, so now, if they can’t use the church, they’re likely to decide to just be married by a celebrant in the garden without any presence of the church at all.”

First, it shows a lack of sincerity on her part, which, I’m sure, is the first test used by the priest to decide if he can consecrate the marriage.

Secondly, her defiance is evident in that they can just go ahead without the church, it’s just the view they are after anyway.

I’m not surprised, at all, that the priest and bishop would question and refuse her. Her attitude stinks for someone appealing to the church for its blessing.

She makes it sound as if the church is, and should only be, concerned about money when, the truth is, that’s all she seems concerned with.

Reactions: 9
Thinking about how all this wedding blessing palaver has gone so awry, I'm left scratching my head at the apparent panic for a not-real wedding. I could understand the rush if the result was a legal union, she'd certianly like that box ticked ASAP to secure her position, especially if there's a panino nel forno.

With Covid still impacting events and travel why didn't she just announce the engagement and keep milking it on her vlogs films? Her followers would lap up months of episodes devoted to comparing various pieces of vintage lace, shots of Kylie chewing on a pencil while dreaming up gown designs, a visit to an old dressmaker who will stitch her dress using a 19thC treadle machine, visits to bric-a-brac stores for table decor et al.

If I'd not had the benefit of these threads I'd be wondering why I can't grasp what is happening. Perhaps it's K's way of gaslighting - by putting so much baffling info out there everyone questions their sanity, rendering them powerless aginst her truths.

• Haha
Thinking about how all this wedding blessing palaver has gone so awry, I'm left scratching my head at the apparent panic for a not-real wedding. I could understand the rush if the result was a legal union, she'd certianly like that box ticked ASAP to secure her position, especially if there's a panino nel forno.

With Covid still impacting events and travel why didn't she just announce the engagement and keep milking it on her vlogs films? Her followers would lap up months of episodes devoted to comparing various pieces of vintage lace, shots of Kylie chewing on a pencil while dreaming up gown designs, a visit to an old dressmaker who will stitch her dress using a 19thC treadle machine, visits to bric-a-brac stores for table decor et al.

If I'd not had the benefit of these threads I'd be wondering why I can't grasp what is happening. Perhaps it's K's way of gaslighting - by putting so much baffling info out there everyone questions their sanity, rendering them powerless aginst her truths.
It's beyond me now. I find it all bonkers. We're all having to wait for things at the moment. Okay, just say there is a panino nel forno ... is that actually illegal or a great scandal in Italy as it might be in, say, a Muslim country? I can't see the haste. G has shown his commitment with a beautiful engagement ring. If I were in that position, I'd want my family and friends to be around me, and I'd like the wedding of my dreams. I don't get this 'it's just another day' bit. Of course, I would if COVID were impairing Christmas or a birthday because there will hopefully be others. Still, I think we all start out by hoping we will marry just once. And what a contradiction it is for one who is so meticulous and pays such attention to detail in her work and advocates things being done in a slow 'old-fashioned' way ...

It's beyond me now. I find it all bonkers. We're all having to wait for things at the moment. Okay, just say there is a panino nel forno ... is that actually illegal or a great scandal in Italy as it might be in, say, a Muslim country? I can't see the haste. G has shown his commitment with a beautiful engagement ring. If I were in that position, I'd want my family and friends to be around me, and I'd like the wedding of my dreams. I don't get this 'it's just another day' bit. Of course, I would if COVID were impairing Christmas or a birthday because there will hopefully be others. Still, I think we all start out by hoping we will marry just once.
maybe for him it is as he seems quite religious? I dont know if it is normal, but I lived in rome.for years and had friends from all over italy and I never met anyone of my age who was at all religious , no one who went to mass etc. I think he might be realizing she is clearly not as religious as she claimed to be

It's beyond me now. I find it all bonkers. We're all having to wait for things at the moment. Okay, just say there is a panino nel forno ... is that actually illegal or a great scandal in Italy as it might be in, say, a Muslim country? I can't see the haste. G has shown his commitment with a beautiful engagement ring. If I were in that position, I'd want my family and friends to be around me, and I'd like the wedding of my dreams. I don't get this 'it's just another day' bit. Of course, I would if COVID were impairing Christmas or a birthday because there will hopefully be others. Still, I think we all start out by hoping we will marry just once. And what a contradiction it is for one who is so meticulous and pays such attention to detail in her work and advocates things being done in a slow 'old-fashioned' way ...
No, it isn't a scandal in Italy. Almost everyone I know has either had kids before marriage or have never married afterwards. I'm not sure what Guido thinks, or his family, though. As you said it just all seems bonkers!

And @VeeJayBee I agree about it being strange she wouldn't want to milk months of wedding planning! So many videos around a topic that clearly draws views.

I have come to the conclusion that she is trolling us and creating confusion.
Maybe not us in particular but her viewers. Why she needs to do this or what she had got to hide, I don't know, she is hardly in Mossad or MI5

• Haha
I predict the show will go on, with or without the church; The Kylie Show will get top billing. Can’t keep the audience waiting ! She’ll just weave this obstacle into the drama.

UNLESS...the family steps in and stops her; wait and see !!

Watch the next episode of the Kylie Telenovela !

1620294302511.jpeg

1620293374263.png

1620294397035.png

• Haha
I predict the show will go on, with or without the church; The Kylie Show will get top billing. Can’t keep the audience waiting ! She’ll just weave this obstacle into the drama.

UNLESS...the family steps in and stops her; wait and see !!

Watch the next episode of the Kylie Telenovela !

View attachment 561696

View attachment 561673

View attachment 561697
It would be SO bizarre to have a "wedding" that has neither religious nor legal legitimacy... so just a garden party effectively? And if she is so desperate to have a church wedding, why not do it elsewhere? I am 100% sure the divorce issue has come up so no church would let her get married there, she is just making up excuses about their family church

It would be SO bizarre to have a "wedding" that has neither religious nor legal legitimacy... so just a garden party effectively? And if she is so desperate to have a church wedding, why not do it elsewhere? I am 100% sure the divorce issue has come up so no church would let her get married there, she is just making up excuses about their family church
Lol! Could you imagine? "Would you agree to officiate our fake wedding that we'll be filming for my youtube channel?" 😂

• Haha
Lol! Could you imagine? "Would you agree to officiate our fake wedding that we'll be filming for my youtube channel?" 😂
she could get someone dressed in some kind of disney outfit to officiate and the whole thing could be done as a musical :LOL: the whole thing is a joke anyway, why not go in 100%

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.