Kylie Flavell #13 Kylie's made the villa a total wreck and is still relying on the Patreon cheque

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm sure she would adore the Lil Guido Jr nickname. :ROFLMAO:😏 sounds like a little rapper.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I feel like, if we’re going to talk about a feeder kink we should talk about the possibility of taking traditional gender roles into kink territory too.

Remember when she was talking about mental health and said Gweeds was soooo manlyyyy but despite of that could talk about his feelings, etc? She’s so insistent on his manliness and yet he seems like an average guy at best.

I get really weird vibes off of them insisting on their respective masculinity and femininity. Sometimes I wonder if it stretches into a sex thing, I.e., she’s subservient to him, cooking and cleaning for him, as part of a larger kink.

I don’t like to think about these things, but definitely wondered it when we got into “keep my husband happy and healthy” territory recently.

• Sick
Reactions: 6
I feel like, if we’re going to talk about a feeder kink we should talk about the possibility of taking traditional gender roles into kink territory too.

Remember when she was talking about mental health and said Gweeds was soooo manlyyyy but despite of that could talk about his feelings, etc? She’s so insistent on his manliness and yet he seems like an average guy at best.

I get really weird vibes off of them insisting on their respective masculinity and femininity. Sometimes I wonder if it stretches into a sex thing, I.e., she’s subservient to him, cooking and cleaning for him, as part of a larger kink.

I don’t like to think about these things, but definitely wondered it when we got into “keep my husband happy and healthy” territory recently.
I seem to remember Guido saying he married her for her cooking. Now that they are sort of kinda of married...LOL she's going on about his weight etc. I don't remember her doing that before. It's the opposite of happy wife happy life phrase...which I never liked. He could have been manly before, but he kinda of seems beaten down now. And I still find it strange her parents left as soon as they arrived. That seems to be a red flag if there ever was one.

Reactions: 7
Pure speculation on my part here: I actually think it may have been Guido that drove the parents out after less than a week.

She has mentioned his irateness several times over several months now, all having to do with the construction. Then she says he’s excited for them to come and lend their experience and advice and Guido can’t wait to ask their opinions. Suddenly they’ve flown the coop.

I think the more involved they got, the more they were treated like the help. And I don’t think they liked it this time around.

• Heart
Pure speculation on my part here: I actually think it may have been Guido that drove the parents out after less than a week.

She has mentioned his irateness several times over several months now, all having to do with the construction. Then she says he’s excited for them to come and lend their experience and advice and Guido can’t wait to ask their opinions. Suddenly they’ve flown the coop.

I think the more involved they got, the more they were treated like the help. And I don’t think they liked it this time around.
Yeah that wouldn't surprise me, he's probably fed up with everything right now.

Reactions: 3
yes but only with green smoothies...hehe
Don't forget her addition of frozen banana🤢

Some advice for Lil Guido Jnr further down the track dealing with Mama KyLie:

"A narcissistic mother may feel entitled or self-important, seek admiration from others, believe she is above others, lack empathy, exploit her children, put others down, experience hypersensitivity to criticism, believe she deserves special treatment...she may use her children to advance her own goals and wishes, at the expense of the child’s desires and even emotional or physical needs..." (she's already started with dieting while she was pregnant🙄)

Last edited:
  • Sad
Don't forget her addition of frozen banana🤢

Some advice for Lil Guido Jnr further down the track dealing with Mama KyLie:

"A narcissistic mother may feel entitled or self-important, seek admiration from others, believe she is above others, lack empathy, exploit her children, put others down, experience hypersensitivity to criticism, believe she deserves special treatment...she may use her children to advance her own goals and wishes, at the expense of the child’s desires and even emotional or physical needs..." (she's already started with dieting while she was pregnant🙄)

Very sad for children with narcissistic mothers/parents. By the time they are old enough to read/understand this advice a lot of damage is already done and it can take years to unravel.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Still no updates? That's really strange, I find it very hard to believe that she wouldn't put up a picture on her ig of little bambinoooooooooooo.

I was sure she (or Ma or Shannon) would have posted an update by now. I took a break thinking nothing was new....and see nothing has changed. 😅

Reactions: 4
I was sure she (or Ma or Shannon) would have posted an update by now. I took a break thinking nothing was new....and see nothing has changed. 😅
This really leads me to believe that the whole thing much like their marriage is fake.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.