Kylie Flavell #13 Kylie's made the villa a total wreck and is still relying on the Patreon cheque

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
KyLie: Do the right thing and take care of the sweet Kitty:

EydTInqqK-_9pk8_n944mkZg=s48-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg

Sue H
7 hours ago
Why on earth you can't be adopting this poor cat? You have a huge space and making her a little cosy house outside is not a big deal of you don't want her inside which is a shame! She can be a great company to your kid, growing up with animals is good for kids and their immune system. I'm really sad that you have no place in your heart or place for a poor hunger cat! I, despite not having any money and since I moved here to Italy over ten years ago, I look after 10 cats, they were outside my tiny house in this tiny empty hamlet, when I bought the house. Please keep the cat and give her a happy life, poor thing, if I had a car I would drive from central Italy to you and take it.
Show less

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Happy Xmas and new year all …🎄have not watched the latest as I am spending a lot of time in hospital attending to a family member with a long rehab…maybe the new title would reference Kylie solo and Gudo no show lol 😂 btichin in the kitchen

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
I'm wondering if Guido and his family has been doxxed by her fans and that's why he's so livid with everything??? Her stans were rabid in that dumbass birth story.

Reactions: 4
I'm wondering if Guido and his family has been doxxed by her fans and that's why he's so livid with everything??? Her stans were rabid in that dumbass birth story.
Although I understand the term 'to dox" somebody, I don't understand how Guido and his family were any more doxxed than usual after the birth story. Whachamean?

Phew, we've struggled to the end of this thread, a bumpy road if ever there was one, leading up to THE BIRTH after so much 'perfection' & I know best pitted against scorned medical advice, which ultimately turned into a life threatening scenario saved in extremis by the same doctors. I don't remember much gratitude for that amidst all the complaining do you?
Anyway here we are, most of us linked to the group rather than the cinematic content of the tv presenter/producer/ drone pilot who didn't quite make it & has settled for churning out fiddly, often sickly Italian recipes that she again she uses to belittle others, this time Italian women who buy in instead of spending time in the kitchen. No irony there for working wives/mothers. who just may have other agendas, besides staying at home recycling & editing for a living.

Of course Guido is off to his normal bachelor life in Florence, office, parents, friends - catching up & living the life he had BK= Before Kylie. Granted he's unused to responsibility & 'exile' he should be grateful to the in-laws for Kylie-minding, otherwise he'd be stuck there keeping up pretences which is the major occupation of his companion. Did she really envisage a future preparing community meals for a holiday vacation that seems a less than glamorous destination? Reality has overcome them.
Happy New Year & New Thread to you all. - whatarewegoingtocallitbtw??

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Phew, we've struggled to the end of this thread, a bumpy road if ever there was one, leading up to THE BIRTH after so much 'perfection' & I know best pitted against scorned medical advice, which ultimately turned into a life threatening scenario saved in extremis by the same doctors. I don't remember much gratitude for that amidst all the complaining do you?
Anyway here we are, most of us linked to the group rather than the cinematic content of the tv presenter/producer/ drone pilot who didn't quite make it & has settled for churning out fiddly, often sickly Italian recipes that she again she uses to belittle others, this time Italian women who buy in instead of spending time in the kitchen. No irony there for working wives/mothers. who just may have other agendas, besides staying at home recycling & editing for a living.

Of course Guido is off to his normal bachelor life in Florence, office, parents, friends - catching up & living the life he had BK= Before Kylie. Granted he's unused to responsibility & 'exile' he should be grateful to the in-laws for Kylie-minding, otherwise he'd be stuck there keeping up pretences which is the major occupation of his companion. Did she really envisage a future preparing community meals for a holiday vacation that seems a less than glamorous destination? Reality has overcome them.
Happy New Year & New Thread to you all. - whatarewegoingtocallitbtw??
Yeah I'm not surprised about Guido not being around much and in all honesty, I can't say I blame him. Ever since that cheesy af Disney proposal video, then the fake wedding, then the cringy af birth story he's probably fed up with it and didn't picture that's who she really was. And it looks like her parents have just moved in and taken over the joint. It will be interesting to see if a vlog comes up today. Title Suggestion: It's 2023 and still look at me! LOL

Reactions: 3
Yeah I'm not surprised about Guido not being around much and in all honesty, I can't say I blame him. Ever since that cheesy af Disney proposal video, then the fake wedding, then the cringy af birth story he's probably fed up with it and didn't picture that's who she really was. And it looks like her parents have just moved in and taken over the joint. It will be interesting to see if a vlog comes up today. Title Suggestion: It's 2023 and still look at me! LOL
it still astounds me that he was every in that awful, awful disney video

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
A one star reviews online about Kylie on another site, interesting.

The real truth about Kylie Flavell...

October 21st, 2022

Kylie Flavell is a professional fraud, pulling on the heart strings of Italy lovers aka gullible people in order to get them to pay her monthly payments into her patreon account, https://www.patreon.com/KylieFlavell.

She is a complete con, buying youtube subscribers and commenters to appear that her youtube channel is popular and doing well. The reality is that she deletes every single message on instagram and youtube that express an opinion that do not align with her fake persona or bs.

There are far more honest youtubers that do not pretend to be poor and with good work ethic that produce great content on Italy.
Tip for consumers:
Delete your patreon account and post your review on your interaction with Kylie Flavell.
Products used:
Kylie Flavell promised her patrons personalized mail or olive oil depending on the patreon tier. So many people have complained that they have received nothing but she deletes our comments.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
At the very least, she should update her Patreon, geez. She conveniently lets-on she's still a broke, self-funding videographer (or whatever); no mention of her current life "situation," i.e.: has since spawned and is cohabitating with a nobleman accountant, her and her parents have co-opted his family's Tuscan villa and are safely "ensconced," as you all say (cracks me up), and living for free.

Nope!

For Kylie, it's still currently " ... impossible to edit on my laptop because of the cracked LCD screen, which blacks out a third of the screen. :( It would also be such a relief to be able to work on a laptop with enough space and memory so that I could render and export videos faster and be able to execute special effects in After Effects. So after those smaller expenses listed in my previous goals, reaching this would allow me to purchase my main tool for making these videos! "

What calculated, self-serving oversight.

To be fair Guido could be tying up end-of-year loose ends. I actually don't find him angry but rather dismissive when he is on camera and that could be for a variety of reasons (we don't know). He did seem amiable in the Christmas vlog before this latest, which I still haven't watched. Apologies! I dragged my cursor over the timeline and it just looks so boring - her sitting there blabbing to the camera.
Anyway, seems she's slowing down and that's expected with a baby but indeed her content is suffering. Only so many recipe videos she can pass-off.

• Heart
  • Haha
just realiased it is Friday, are we expecting another slog?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
@arwensgal1975 et al:
Thanks for posting the above review which can be very helpful for Patreons who have found this page.

Patreons if you have found this page and are reading here please heed the warnings regarding KyLiar, who is not a broke girl struggling "artist" as she portrays herself in her Patreon account descriptions. Please educate yourself by reading this well researched informative wiki.

Overview
Kylieflavell.com has a consumer rating of 1 star from 1 review indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases.

Positive reviews (last 12 months): 0%
View ratings trends

Reactions: 5
@emm I think we'll get a slog, but maybe late tomorrow or Sunday, which seems to be her "new" timeframe. It will probably be of that boring place in the Dolomites with lots of "kumbaya" (which autocorrect wanted to change to "dumbass"🤣) singing and probably shots of Guido on the slopes while K shuffles along in snow shoes.

• Haha
I've been off the thread for a while so thanks to all here for keeping the home fires burning. Season's greetings to you all.

Koils failure to update her Patreon levels and current lifestyle status is so shady, typical of the grifting class of vloggers and influencers. She knows that if she's challenged she can just flick her hair and say she's been so busy and her gullible stans will suck it up.

As an example, the "buy my herbal tea" beg is currently a subscription level option on her Patreon...
20221231_092722.jpg

However - thanks to @arwensgal1975 - it's most encouraging to see that other dissenting voices are breaking through elsewhere.

20221231_094118.jpg

I've not heard of Sitejabber but at least it's out there and the link to Tattle means more might discover us. I wonder if she'll take up the site's option to claim her business and give a reply, if so it would be some waffle about one disgruntled ex-follower, she'll gaslight them and flag how loving and supportive the rest of her community is. But the review has been up for a few months so if she's aware of it she might be hoping it goes unnoticed.

Last edited:
  • Heart
I've been off the thread for a while so thanks to all here for keeping the home fires burning. Season's greetings to you all.

Koils failure to update her Patreon levels and current lifestyle status is so shady, typical of the grifting class of vloggers and influencers. She knows that if she's challenged she can just flick her hair and say she's been so busy and her gullible stans will suck it up.

As an example, the "buy my herbal tea" beg is currently a subscription level option on her Patreon...
View attachment 1842325

However - thanks to @arwensgal1975 - it's most encouraging to see that other dissenting voices are breaking through elsewhere.

View attachment 1842346
I've not heard of Sitejabber but at least it's out there and the link to Tattle means more might discover us. I wonder if she'll take up the site's option to claim her business and give a reply, if so it would be some waffle about one disgruntled ex-follower, she'll gaslight them and flag how loving and supportive the rest of her community is. But the review has been up for a few months so if she's aware of it she might be hoping it goes unnoticed.

I'm so glad I was able to find that site, and share it here, how often do you want to bet that she doesn't spend every night editing as late as she says she does????

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.