Kylie Flavell #13 Kylie's made the villa a total wreck and is still relying on the Patreon cheque

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
At least tleast a ChristmasKylie has stopped complaining and criticising everything in her sight. I was appalled at the lack of progress on that coup and aghast at KyLIE referring to the fireplace as “ancient“- it ain’t a Roman ruin honey .
I though everyone looked a bit stiff and awkward…just off , the way one behaves when there is an elephant in the room, in Kylie‘s case there is a herd and we await the stampede ..🫣
I wouldn't be one bit surprised if there has been a lot of fighting behind the scenes. In this weeks video I wonder if Shannon will show? If not, that goes to show that something is wrong. Maybe Guido has finally put his foot down or his parents got involved.

Reactions: 6
I wouldn't be one bit surprised if there has been a lot of fighting behind the scenes. In this weeks video I wonder if Shannon will show? If not, that goes to show that something is wrong. Maybe Guido has finally put his foot down or his parents got involved.
are the parents staying for xmas? would love to be a flty on the wall for the cenone with them and his parents if so :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 5
are the parents staying for xmas? would love to be a flty on the wall for the cenone with them and his parents if so :ROFLMAO:
I woudln't be surprised with it being bambinos first Christmas. It's like they just moved in over night.

Reactions: 6
View attachment 1801384
Brown and green should never be seen🫣 tra la la...went through my head as I watched (some of the) latest slog, like an interminable home movie🙄

I couldn't concentrate on KyLie's saccharine fake fantasy Xmas and so got distracted with random drone images like of the Chicken Coop that appears will remain an eyesore for evermore🧐
View attachment 1801387
Twas to be the place that would host all of the patreons desperate to throw money at them to stay at MM for huge sums and now never to rise from the concrete morass🤥
View attachment 1801375
I was also distracted by Guido being a pyromaniac and his claim that Lil Guido would be having raw sausage for lunch, like the other Italian children😱 Never heard of this and loved his bizarre statement "that we all have to die of something in the end" - in the context of kids eating raw meat🙈
View attachment 1801390
I also note with some satisfaction that the stables she has turned into the kitchen is so lacking in light she "needs" candles to light the space🙄

Why move the perfectly serviceable and light filled kitchen and living room with a view, to the dungeon like ground floor with its freezing tiles and small, barred windows??!!

Oh of course I forgot the "dream bathroom" and her fantasy bedroom (all unfinished, so where do they sleep and bathe?? Drive back to Scandicci when the video slogging is over at midnight??) that now take up the main living floor🫣
100% Agree with everything you said @Alessandro: another eyesore is that hideous debris pile beside the concrete bunker. Doesn't the community regulate building permits; are they issued for a certain time period?

And speaking of permits, did self professed would be "Pyromaniac" Guido
and KyLie ever get married? LOLS! @Denise0211 et al?

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
100% Agree with everything you said @Alessandro: another eyesore is that hideous debris pile beside the concrete bunker. Doesn't the community regulate building permits; are they issued for a certain time period?

And speaking of permits, did self professed would be "Pyromaniac" Guido
and KyLie ever get married? LOLS! @Denise0211 et al?
I’ve always thought Guido is a closet pyromaniac @Michael From Mountains he looks as though he would have played with matches as a boy.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
What does it mean that she gained 1k, then exactly a week later lost 1k? Did YouTube purge fake accounts?

IMG_20221220_145419.jpg

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Lol! But yeah, that's why I found her exact gain taken away interesting.

She's uploaded the past 2 times on Sundays, so I wonder if she felt it would look legit. 🤣
Perhaps the Youtube Algorithm detected something not quite right! :D

BM18bHAIrd8ixkr3lRnKTWtQ=s48-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg

Rfs
2 days ago
I just love watching your family & you especially cooking & making everything so special for everyone. Thank you for sharing. Also, did anyone else see the orb at 3:39? Somebody is with you :)

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
In any case her next offering, whenever it will be, will push us into the next thread!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I think there'll be radio silence till after Christmas because simply they are back in comfort in Scandicci, esconced with all the family so nothing worthwhile to vlog about (as if!). The rubble-strewn site is just a grifting stage that annoys them both & a place Guido would never stay exiled In without his family & friends at such a convivial time.
So dear fellow Tattlers if nothing else crops up, I wish all of you who battle through the KyLie swaggering, ranting egocentric content she churns out, a happy Xmas with family & friends and un'abbraccio alla prossima.

Reactions: 12
Merry Christmas, Happy holidays to fellow my Tattlers! 🎄

I thought Kylie would have at least posted on IG or YT community, but nay!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Buon Natale a tutti!🌟🎉🎁 It's been another enjoyable season here with everyone including the welcome addition of our new compatriots! Always more amusing than our insufferable subject! Wishing eveyone a happy and safe New Year!💫

• Heart
Buon Natale a tutti!🌟🎉🎁 It's been another enjoyable season here with everyone including the welcome addition of our new compatriots! Always more amusing than our insufferable subject! Wishing eveyone a happy and safe New Year!💫
Happy Xmas to everyone! Does anyone dare hazard a guess as to when the next slog will be? I hope everyone is enjoying copious amounts of wine and pandoro!

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.