Kylie Flavell #13 Kylie's made the villa a total wreck and is still relying on the Patreon cheque

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Happy Xmas to everyone! Does anyone dare hazard a guess as to when the next slog will be? I hope everyone is enjoying copious amounts of wine and pandoro!
I just saw she uploaded! I was running it in the background, so will probably fully watch tomorrow (maybe lol). But a few things I heard...Guido has not been around/has been "busy", she's been cooking and baking "24/7", Shannon came (hmmm, really? Lol) and they are going to the Dolomites for New Years holiday. Really bounced back from near death just 2 months ago and with a constantly crying baby, eh? Lol

• Wow
Reactions: 11
I just saw she uploaded! I was running it in the background, so will probably fully watch tomorrow (maybe lol). But a few things I heard...Guido has not been around/has been "busy", she's been cooking and baking "24/7", Shannon came (hmmm, really? Lol) and they are going to the Dolomites for New Years holiday. Really bounced back from near death just 2 months ago and with a constantly crying baby, eh? Lol
god 3 minutes in, so she is cooking for 35 people for a week, who on earth has freezer space for that? is anyone else going to watch and summarise?
:ROFLMAO: also how weird was it when she said "guido has been away... for different things" (almost like a whisper)? and then so she was alone with the baby? or with her family?

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Well, that video was interesting. Poor Kylie nursing every 90 mins,, cooking with her bare hands for utensils! all those dishes to prepare and her alone, one week sick alone as Guido was god knows where doing …whatever he does…no family scenes , I wonder if anyone noticed the boxed wine?.. I haven’t been to Italy in years but boxed wine wasn’t a thing. It’s more for those that purchase wine at a grocery store in southern US. curious for those in Italy ?

Home alone for two weeks while Greedo was in Florence doing different things. Hmmmm

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Well, that video was interesting. Poor Kylie nursing every 90 mins,, cooking with her bare hands for utensils! all those dishes to prepare and her alone, one week sick alone as Guido was god knows where doing …whatever he does…no family scenes , I wonder if anyone noticed the boxed wine?.. I haven’t been to Italy in years but boxed wine wasn’t a thing. It’s more for those that purchase wine at a grocery store in southern US. curious for those in Italy ?
I didn't really watch, only listened a bit . The only boxed wine I've seen in Italy is Tavernello. The only people I've seen drinking it were sometimes builders/painters during and after their shift, bc it's dirt cheap and conveniently boxed. Maybe she bought it for them? Lol.

Oh, I forgot that she once again made it known that Italians buy their panettone (try making it, Kylie. I'm sure you'll fail. At least the first 5 tries). but Kylie BAKES! Kylie just loves home made things, so while Italians buy, she's rolling dough and has the oven going for delicious treats. 🙄 Funnily enough, most Italians I know bake, and rather often, or for no special occasion.

Last edited:
I didn't really watch, only listened a bit . The only boxed wine I've seen in Italy is Tavernello. The only people I've seen drinking it were sometimes builders/painters during and after their shift, bc it's dirt cheap and conveniently boxed. Maybe she bought it for them? Lol.

Oh, I forgot that she once again made it known that Italians buy their panettone (try making it, Kylie. I'm sure you'll fail. At least the first 5 tries). but Kylie BAKES! Kylie just loves home made things, so while Italians buy, she's rolling dough and has the oven going for delicious treats. 🙄 Funnily enough, most Italians I know bake, and rather often, or for no special occasion.
I presume by now Guido is having an affair, how would he be so busy at work over this period that he is never at home?
I remember when I first moved to italy as an erasmus student drinking tavernello that cost about 1 euro from the supermarket :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
89D97109-7B12-4B11-8F4C-0C74C640A5EE.jpeg

I just couldn't bear to listen to another extremely dull flog of KyLie sitting there talking about herself with a lot of awful recipes🙄 I fast forwarded through most of it, for the moment, but this rather bizarre little statement jumped out sounded quite peculiar:

"All the years I lived alone, one of the things I really enjoyed about Christmas was identifying my deepest, darkest cravings and then making them happen...I think Christmas is definitely the time to do that and satisfy all of your cravings..." 😱🫣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Season's Greetings everyone and best wishes for the upcoming year!

Guido is back to the gym? ;) 2 weeks away over The Holidays can't be a good omen for the New Year!

In @Alessandro's screenshot KyLie looks like a terribly old fashioned schoolmarm,

Guido's been a naughty boy, thrown under the bus again. 🚌🚍🚑

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
I haven’t watched much yet, just skipped through the video thumbnails to see that’s there’s nothing to see but KyLIE’s perennially smug mug pressing against the camera lens and her lips moving, presumably pontificating about the joys of cakes at Christmastime in Tuscany; but did watch long enough to know she’s by herself.

Reactions: 3
View attachment 1832164
I just couldn't bear to listen to another extremely dull flog of KyLie sitting there talking about herself with a lot of awful recipes🙄 I fast forwarded through most of it, for the moment, but this rather bizarre little statement jumped out sounded quite peculiar:

"All the years I lived alone, one of the things I really enjoyed about Christmas was identifying my deepest, darkest cravings and then making them happen...I think Christmas is definitely the time to do that and satisfy all of your cravings..." 😱🫣
Why did she reference being alone? I sensed she’s very unhappy. Others? Definitely not usual ebullient self.

• Heart
Why did she reference being alone? I sensed she’s very unhappy. Others? Definitely not usual ebullient self.
I get the feeling she's driven everyone around her mad. In the past she has said she gets her "creativity" and drive from her mother. But here she says her mother suggested she just slow down and simplify things, and how "she's different from me that way" or whatever. I don't think she's come across as happy since the birth.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Doesn't sound like she's very happy at all. Nothing of Guido, as he's away alot, no shots of Shannon. It seemed pretty off.

Reactions: 5
I also felt she is not full of smug-joy as usual. I don’t think all is well between her and Ye Olde Guids. It doesn’t seem as if he has embraced fatherhood (as indeed many men don’t) but he looks especially unhappy …. from their ridiculous pregnancy announcement slog to every begruntled appearance he makes … ie. in previous flog , her simpering by the fire and grabbing his arm but he can’t even fake it to say Ciao, She is full of simmering rage / disappointment with him and will keep on dumping him in it publicly (he’s left me alone for two weeks) - and did you notice how she was all about ‘I’ renovated the sitting room ‘I’ this ‘I’ that …. whilst she dud more than him it would be far more gracious to say ‘we’ ….

without Ma and Pa Flavell methinks she’ll be a single parent most of the time. Her obsession with food is, perhaps, to try and mask out all her other issues. It’s bad luck that after all she did to avoid tactically everything in her pregnancy , she ended up with a really colicky baby who needs topping up every 90 mins. Last nights offering was tediously dull.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Merry Christmas from Pesto Manor, where we do cozy Christmas Cooking:
Screen Shot 2022-12-26 at 12.01.36 PM (3).png

With special guests: Flies in the kitchen, Flies in the sitting room, Flies on KyLie:

"And uh then I was sick" Derp!:sick:

• Sick
Reactions: 4
Her obsession with food is, perhaps, to try and mask out all her other issues.
I’ve been told that one dynamic of food disorders is feeding others while depriving oneself of food. Making others eat while staying thin. It certainly seems to apply in K’s case. Then she gets to call Greedo fat, while feeling self righteous about herself. We seldom see them eating together.

• Heart
so.. unbelievably with nothing happening at pesto manor, we are approaching a new thread, any title suggestions?

Reactions: 2
Haven't watched the latest slogfest...but did just FINALLY watch her "wedding" video which was recommended to me, lol
The "PROPOSAL & ITALIAN WEDDING IN TUSCANY, ITALY"commericale.
So much questiones, so little time!
The first being: who the inferno was at the ready so prepared to record such an unexpected candid moment as the proposal?
Oh, that's right--KyLie was!
So many holes, so many questiones!
Naturally I had to cross-reference with the good people of Tattle.Life - thread 3, page 39+ to be exact.
Thank goodness! Logical answers and analysis abounds, like:
what a load of staged merde
Finally got to see her sister: Ms. Has It All 2nd. Of first? She looks older.
So that was exciting
BBL when I watch this latest. Kylie indeed looking like a schoolmarm. Maybe she's working part-time.
YFR,
aka,
yeah f*cking right.
K, my peeps. Hope you all are cozied up right enjoying your holidays!
Buon Natale, amores!

• Haha
Merry Christmas everyone 🥳🙂

I saw that they are adopting a tuxie cat, I can't say a word against the video now, I love tuxedos! 🤣❤❤❤

• Wow
Merry Christmas everyone 🥳🙂

I saw that they are adopting a tuxie cat, I can't say a word against the video now, I love tuxedos! 🤣❤❤❤
I thought she hated cats? remember when that cat weed all over that awful floor :ROFLMAO: or is this just a cynical ploy for gettign views from cat lovers (like myself :ROFLMAO:)

Reactions: 8
I thought she hated cats? remember when that cat weed all over that awful floor :ROFLMAO: or is this just a cynical ploy for gettign views from cat lovers (like myself :ROFLMAO:)
We'll see what happens to the kitty, I hope they keep her. :)

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.