Kylie Flavell #13 Kylie's made the villa a total wreck and is still relying on the Patreon cheque

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yep @BSHater ! And I should probably say we don't know 💯 her kitchen was "free." However, really, what other deal could it have been since she showed off the brands in the 2 slogs and they used her in their promos as well. ICYMI:

There are several others, as well.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Awesome, a pepe cacca recipe!

Does it irk anyone else how Kylie waxes poetic and thinks she's so *romantic* fantasizing about living during the height of the spice trade, which came as a result of invasion and slavery? No? Just me?

She doesn't even level her flour and yet thinks she has the skill to teach people recipes.

Honey tastes very different from molasses, gingerbread just isn't the same without it...

Ok, sorry I'm doing like a running tally of what's going on in this video, but I was wholly perplexed when she started putting honey and chunks of solid butter in a pan on a counter and then trying to mix in spices, before putting on the heat??
WTF?
Is it really that important to have your countertop mise en scene that you do stupid stuff like this?
Reminds me of those rage-clickbait cooking videos on TikTok where people just make tit up as it goes along, putting casserole dishes with blocks of cream cheese and uncooked pasta in the oven to drive up the views on their videos...

SHE KEEPS FORGETTING STUFF LMAO

Screenshot 2022-12-11 at 17.59.47.png

Pepe cacca

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Yep @BSHater ! And I should probably say we don't know 💯 her kitchen was "free." However, really, what other deal could it have been since she showed off the brands in the 2 slogs and they used her in their promos as well. ICYMI:

100% @Denise0211 et al.:
The squinty smile:
Screen Shot 2022-12-11 at 8.33.36 PM (3).png

Lots of icky funny faces in the latest slog as well.
Such as:
Screen Shot 2022-12-11 at 8.54.31 PM (3).png

Oops, Guido's posterior for posterity!

Or:
Screen Shot 2022-12-11 at 8.43.58 PM (3).png

Drumroll...

Seems as though KyLie has gotten around to flirting with Guido again, perhaps in a few months there will be a new announcement... LOLS!

Does it irk anyone else how Kylie waxes poetic and thinks she's so *romantic* fantasizing about living during the height of the spice trade, which came as a result of invasion and slavery? No? Just me?
Agree, @moronglace, KyLie couldn't care less about history as she has demonstrated over and over, it's all background.

Reactions: 8

I am blown away. What nerve!
I had NO idea. I definitely missed that video and any discussion about it.
How did you guys know to look for that? Did she mention these brands would be using her in their advertisements and for what trade or pay off?

This is why! THIS IS WHY! I am so jaded and cynical about everybody and every thing, lol

100% @Denise0211 et al.:
The squinty smile:
View attachment 1800743

Lots of icky funny faces in the latest slog as well.
Such as:
View attachment 1800760
Oops, Guido's posterior for posterity!

Or:
View attachment 1800761
Drumroll...

Seems as though KyLie has gotten around to flirting with Guido again, perhaps in a few months there will be a new announcement... LOLS!

Agree, @moronglace, KyLie couldn't care less about history as she has demonstrated over and over, it's all background.
Hah! I've yet to watch this masterpiece.
Quite surprised w/ back-to-back Christmas vlogs, actually.
Anything branded?
Dear God, is that a puddle on Guido's bum?

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
This vlog felt very off. I think the facade of the perfect life is gone. I noticed the measurements for the cookies were sort of slopped into a bowl , oh forgot x the y. She wasn’t thrilled with the oven plot twist but made the most of it with guidos arse and seems like she got the baker to show a few bread pans, despite people not liking their mugs shown. The garland making didn’t quite make it into the show. I think they were there for a hectic weekend.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I am blown away. What nerve!
I had NO idea. I definitely missed that video and any discussion about it.
How did you guys know to look for that? Did she mention these brands would be using her in their advertisements and for what trade or pay off?

This is why! THIS IS WHY! I am so jaded and cynical about everybody and every thing, lol

Hah! I've yet to watch this masterpiece.
Quite surprised w/ back-to-back Christmas vlogs, actually.
Anything branded?
Dear God, is that a puddle on Guido's bum?
Since in her original 2 pt slog about the kitchen she zoomed in on the brand several times, I just plugged it into Google and it all popped up. Almost nothing is shown for free on social media, haha.

@moronglace I haven't watched the latest, only FF through, but agree about the molasses!

Kylie has enough time to film after a near death birth experience and a 2 month old colicky baby. Ma Flavell must be the FT nanny.

Reactions: 6
046043D2-D71A-4A37-891E-6E9D7290A60E.jpeg

Brown and green should never be seen🫣 tra la la...went through my head as I watched (some of the) latest slog, like an interminable home movie🙄

I couldn't concentrate on KyLie's saccharine fake fantasy Xmas and so got distracted with random drone images like of the Chicken Coop that appears will remain an eyesore for evermore🧐
5BE1447D-82D0-47FF-B0FB-56ED0E2AC164.jpeg

Twas to be the place that would host all of the patreons desperate to throw money at them to stay at MM for huge sums and now never to rise from the concrete morass🤥
E4C11D6C-74D1-4C73-B3D2-DBC6B12640E8.jpeg

I was also distracted by Guido being a pyromaniac and his claim that Lil Guido would be having raw sausage for lunch, like the other Italian children😱 Never heard of this and loved his bizarre statement "that we all have to die of something in the end" - in the context of kids eating raw meat🙈
E881DE01-9AD1-4408-AE28-18CDEF1FFFBC.jpeg

I also note with some satisfaction that the stables she has turned into the kitchen is so lacking in light she "needs" candles to light the space🙄

Why move the perfectly serviceable and light filled kitchen and living room with a view, to the dungeon like ground floor with its freezing tiles and small, barred windows??!!

Oh of course I forgot the "dream bathroom" and her fantasy bedroom (all unfinished, so where do they sleep and bathe?? Drive back to Scandicci when the video slogging is over at midnight??) that now take up the main living floor🫣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
the most hilarious/awful thing about that whole place is the olive press . Do you think he has literally insisted it stays there as a passive aggressive thing for the mess she has made of the rest of the house?
Call me crazy, but I actually think keeping the olive press was Kylie's idea. Remember, she wanted to keep the dirty, old, collapsing walls of the original chicken coop bare for a rustic look and Guido quickly shut down that idea, razed it all to the ground and built his concrete bunker instead :LOL: . He also was the one to insist there be a TV in the holiday let while she wanted none.

He is the opposite of a romantic who would want to keep an olive press in the middle of his kitchen, but it's very on brand for Kylie. She is all form and no substance if we are to believe her stories about living in flats with no windows, no electricity and no cookers/oven.

That kitchen is in a serious need of a wet cloth. :cautious: I don't like the stone wall insted of a backsplash.

Did anybody notice how different she looks in the beggining of the video, and then that shot at the end when she's making cookies, she looks 10kg heavier! That's not filmed in the same time no way!

Also, baby looks a lot bigger for 1,5 months old of age.

• Haha
So where is Shannon? I thought she'd be there for this video? Looks like mom and dad have moved in. We all know she reads here, so I'm wondering if they are trying to mend their relationship? She seemed annoyed with Guido when he spoke all of the time.

So where is Shannon? I thought she'd be there for this video? Looks like mom and dad have moved in. We all know she reads here, so I'm wondering if they are trying to mend their relationship? She seemed annoyed with Guido when he spoke all of the time.
I wonder if Kylie had a fit because Shannon's extreme diet advice didn't prevent a difficult birth or little G from having bad gas. 🤣 Just joking...maybe. lol

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
I wonder if Kylie had a fit because Shannon's extreme diet advice didn't prevent a difficult birth or little G from having bad gas. 🤣 Just joking...maybe. lol
HAHA, and last year at this time, remember she had a fall??? And was never shown in the videos? I'm thinking she can't be bothered or is fed up with her parents for playing favourites.

Reactions: 3
HAHA, and last year at this time, remember she had a fall??? And was never shown in the videos? I'm thinking she can't be bothered or is fed up with her parents for playing favourites.
That's what I think, as well. Something's amiss because she had appeared in the past, at least briefly.

• Heart
Awww..the bebe looks so cute, cmon. A little potato.
Agree he seems big for 1.5 months...cause he's probably not 1.5 mo.

Well guys, watched the latest. Kylie seems relaxed in this one, albeit kindof tired and losing her breath as she spoke, but good nonetheless ..Cause mom is most certainly FT nanny ( agree @ Denise).Wonder if that's a postpartum thing for her - the losing breath thing.
KyLie let down her guard, pounding at least 3 cookies. Go, KyLie.

@momofcancersurvivor
"This vlog felt very off. I think the facade of the perfect life is gone. I noticed the measurements for the cookies were sort of slopped into a bowl , oh forgot x the y. She wasn’t thrilled with the oven plot twist but made the most of it with guidos arse and seems like she got the baker to show a few bread pans, despite people not liking their mugs shown. The garland making didn’t quite make it into the show. I think they were there for a hectic weekend."

Yeah, she was lax with the measurements. I thought the "amores" were on fire, though, in this episode.
Guido being a good sport on camera this time.

My gripe with the kitchen adverts still stands. KyLie complains about cost so the Patreons donate, but doesn't disclose the advertising she did for what could only have been free product or else a deep discount. @ Denise - I agree that's also what happened. Least that's the way it would work in the US. Is Italy as generous? I don't see her agreeing to allowing these companies to use her videos or likeness without some form of deep discount or compensation. Lol. No way.

I'm curious to see her sister. I admit to clicking out of the "wedding" vlog, as well as the one with the vintage car, as they immediately made me feel so uncomfortable, lol
@LadyRed, about 4 - 5 vlogs back, KyLie stands next to the monolith that is the olive press pontificating about how adamant Guido is re not removing the olive press from its original location. : ( Guess they'll have to live and love around it, amores.

@LadyRed, about 4 - 5 vlogs back, KyLie stands next to the monolith that is the olive press pontificating about how adamant Guido is re not removing the olive press from its original location. : ( Guess they'll have to live and love around it, amores.
Cheers, must've missed that one.
Regarding her being our of breath, it is definitely not just a post-partum thing as she had it before she gave birth. Maybe it is still connected to the pregnancy she went through, but it's not new.

At least tleast a ChristmasKylie has stopped complaining and criticising everything in her sight. I was appalled at the lack of progress on that coup and aghast at KyLIE referring to the fireplace as “ancient“- it ain’t a Roman ruin honey .
I though everyone looked a bit stiff and awkward…just off , the way one behaves when there is an elephant in the room, in Kylie‘s case there is a herd and we await the stampede ..🫣

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.