Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Spirit of place

VIP Member
Phew, we've struggled to the end of this thread, a bumpy road if ever there was one, leading up to THE BIRTH after so much 'perfection' & I know best pitted against scorned medical advice, which ultimately turned into a life threatening scenario saved in extremis by the same doctors. I don't remember much gratitude for that amidst all the complaining do you?
Anyway here we are, most of us linked to the group rather than the cinematic content of the tv presenter/producer/ drone pilot who didn't quite make it & has settled for churning out fiddly, often sickly Italian recipes that she again she uses to belittle others, this time Italian women who buy in instead of spending time in the kitchen. No irony there for working wives/mothers. who just may have other agendas, besides staying at home recycling & editing for a living.

Of course Guido is off to his normal bachelor life in Florence, office, parents, friends - catching up & living the life he had BK= Before Kylie. Granted he's unused to responsibility & 'exile' he should be grateful to the in-laws for Kylie-minding, otherwise he'd be stuck there keeping up pretences which is the major occupation of his companion. Did she really envisage a future preparing community meals for a holiday vacation that seems a less than glamorous destination? Reality has overcome them.
Happy New Year & New Thread to you all. - whatarewegoingtocallitbtw??

• Heart
Reactions: 10

emm

VIP Member
Sorry, usual stream of consciousness as I slog through this, she claims she wasn;t trying to go against what they think (yet has so far done so twice) I don't think using the Lei form makes up for questioning someone's professional expertise tbh

KyLie has completed the transformation into a complaining Karen! LOLS

At ~3 minutes in, KyLie says she hasn't washed her hair since before going in to hospital. Isn't that a little bit covidy grossy? Ew! What is your problem covidy grossy KyLie? 🤮
she only said this, while flipping her hair, to get comments about how bella she is anyway, unwashed hair and all. I don't know many people with newborns after a difficult birth who have time to film and edit a 40 minute youtube video but not wash their hair, a good indication of her priorities. I was only surprised that she hasn;t spoken about not affording something (shampoo maybe?) :ROFLMAO:

• Heart
  • Haha

Alessandro

Chatty Member
Is she going to disappear now, and then post "Hello. Oops, fagiolino decided to come after all. Thanks for all your questions. I'll post the Q&A at a later date." (never)
Don't you loathe that Italian cliche "fagiolino" that KyLi keeps using @Denise0211 !!🙄 It seems completely inappropriate for her to use: she just seems so utterly disconnected from the Italy I am living in and other Italians, the fantasy she inhabits may as well be another country to me🤔 Sometimes I'm even surprised when she speaks Italian because the flogs seem so foreign to the reality of living here🫣😅

• Haha
  • Sick

frenchessence

Chatty Member
Why did she reference being alone? I sensed she’s very unhappy. Others? Definitely not usual ebullient self.
I also felt she is not full of smug-joy as usual. I don’t think all is well between her and Ye Olde Guids. It doesn’t seem as if he has embraced fatherhood (as indeed many men don’t) but he looks especially unhappy …. from their ridiculous pregnancy announcement slog to every begruntled appearance he makes … ie. in previous flog , her simpering by the fire and grabbing his arm but he can’t even fake it to say Ciao, She is full of simmering rage / disappointment with him and will keep on dumping him in it publicly (he’s left me alone for two weeks) - and did you notice how she was all about ‘I’ renovated the sitting room ‘I’ this ‘I’ that …. whilst she dud more than him it would be far more gracious to say ‘we’ ….

without Ma and Pa Flavell methinks she’ll be a single parent most of the time. Her obsession with food is, perhaps, to try and mask out all her other issues. It’s bad luck that after all she did to avoid tactically everything in her pregnancy , she ended up with a really colicky baby who needs topping up every 90 mins. Last nights offering was tediously dull.

• Heart

Alessandro

Chatty Member
82084721-8196-48E4-BFCD-7AF60F49AA50.jpeg
The litany of men (a very truncated list, where are the rich Roman lotharios?) have decided her future and where she lived, with Guido the last in line of a very long list of males she has used for her own aims🤥

"At this point I fell in love with an Englishman, who was also my co-costar... (the awful, equally prententious Patrick Drake of Hello Fresh "fame") and I move to London to live with him....

"I briefly lived in Positiano on the Amalfi Cost..." conveniently not mentioning the married billionaire's son she met there to try and snag (who dumped her) and who she thought was going to fund the movies written, directed and starring her...🙄

"Then I met an Italian born in Monaco and I moved to Monte Carlo..." Kylie Jayne registers her production company there, and @Denise0211 discovers her real birth date, a decade less than in the horrendous "Love Parallel"...

"At the point I fell in love with an Italian Physicist who moved to Germany for his work and moved to live in the vineyards of Germany..." Remember the fishnet stockings and provocative poses in Berlin phase @LucyHoneychurch and the trip to Iran with the hairy-armed guy😅

"I met my husband and we moved in together almost immediately after we met...Things moved quite quickly ...(once she realised how much land and property the family owned)

And Covid had just hit Italy and he offered a free country pad away from her Florence flat. She speaks the truth, nothing but the truth🙄🙈🤥
C96A4BAD-76BC-4556-99DC-C6FE23336048.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

Antonio

Haven’t watched the latest flog yet but skipped to the middle and heard her whinging about no one stroking her hair and saying “brava”...The weird filter and lights reflected in her eyes look pretty odd😳
04815662-E14B-4080-B666-89623175A04E.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow

Alessandro

Chatty Member
That is well said @Denise0211 and KyLie says she is also going to give up eating milk products on top of everything else🙄 Yes it was weird that she said breastfeeding was so intimate and yet there she is filming herself and showing off in the flog for all the world to see, so that it definitely wasn't "intimate" at all.

Greedo the accountant wants the Patreon money rolling in, so is quite happy to see her keeping up the slogs instead of taking time off to focus on the baby.
AE3F773F-D224-4A1A-AF83-729C6247B19A.jpeg

Meanwhile he is well out of sight and so were Ma and Pa Flavell except for brief shots of them (or the tops of their heads) hard at work, labouring to get that ugly early 20th century house into liveable shape (not hundreds of years old, as KyLie claims).

Did anyone notice her usual crying poor comments about "not being able to afford a new (designer) nursing chair"? Or even 350€ euro to have an old one recovered. So she gets "her tailor" to make covers for 80€. And then the whining about the bathroom tiles, that they also "can't afford" so are having a huge chunk of marble carved by "their stonemason."🙈

Last edited:
  • Haha

Denise0211

VIP Member
Why did she reference being alone? I sensed she’s very unhappy. Others? Definitely not usual ebullient self.
I get the feeling she's driven everyone around her mad. In the past she has said she gets her "creativity" and drive from her mother. But here she says her mother suggested she just slow down and simplify things, and how "she's different from me that way" or whatever. I don't think she's come across as happy since the birth.

• Heart

NA's HUBBY

I'm new to the thread but my wife has been a regular poster. Found this little jewel amount the comments.
Screen Shot 2022-11-01 at 11.48.07 AM.png

• Haha

nostoneunturned

I 🙄mmemem Me I , me . new things learned , Kylie found Uni too easy , probably means she went to a dud one : the one you paid to go to at the time I think it was called Bond University .
Kylie was going to be the head honcho at the Publishing company but decided to leave them high and dry travel first class , biting her lip and flicking her hair to Europe.
Kylie had a boyfriend who owned Restaurant(s) and lots of boyfriends after that too …
Kylie loves to sing and her and Shannon sang two part harmonies in the car 🚘 🙄🙄.
Kylie loves jazz and classical music the most 🙄🙄🙄
Kylie listens to Hiphop when she runs , yo Bimba K.🤪
Kylie likes to crap on about herself ….oh wait we already new that .

how many times did we see the midriff before the baby, the hair flip, the lip bite, staring out a window , and coy self conchi looks t the camera ..wtf was this ? So not a Q and A, this was a me fest .
I’m sure there was several stretched truths and outright fibs but hell that’s whtya get …gratuitous baby shot at the end. 😱
and so it begins …flog the baby for Patreons coin.
two burps and a spew 🤮
This was the full Bingo card , senza trash talking GPurse .

• Haha

arwensgal1975

VIP Member
Just imagine when Kylie insists on cooking all meals bc she is a martyr and people start saying Guido is awful for that, too. Lol. I mean, I can see her the type to insist on making her healthy meals, but just lets the fans think she has no choice. Lol. I mean, I can't imagine G cooking more than pasta and grilling meat anyway..😂
Yeah she's a real piece, she basically took over the entire house and property with her parents in tow and now she's acting like the victim.

Denise0211

VIP Member
I bet Kylie has several videos to upload from years past, but I would also bet they are all with ex (boy)friends. Guido is one thing, and she only got a few curious comments on that one random Amalfi slog she uploaded. But now that she is a mother (!!!) I think even she knows her virgin Mary loving fans would get spikey lol.

• Heart
  • Haha

LucyHoneychurch

VIP Member
Just watched it this morning upon waking. That was a very slight offering. A montage of memories played out against a background of an equally 'thin' song .... reminding us of the faux wedding, the Virgin birth (I so wish she wouldn't make that visual analogy). If that film were an item of social stationery it would be a sentimental Hallmark card with lovers' in a field of flowers seen through a mist filter with a soppy, long, verse inside. The sheer quantity of baby clothes on that rail seemed rather unnecessary, I wonder if they were gifts from adoring fans?

The best thing about that was the bonkers' comments below the slog. I think @Denise0211 may have identified the best. Here's another good one!

Enjoyed the Venetian glass-blower analogy @Mkm

1665891714389.png

Last edited:
  • Haha

moronglace

Chatty Member
I've spent more time in Rome than I have in New York City, but is she really saying that NYC is too hectic/claustrophobic/chaotic but she's totally content to live in Rome? Hmm, that makes me feel like she must have enough money to live comfortably in the clusterfuck that is Rome. She's probably never had to haul heavy bags on a rundown bus in the 100 degree heat with someones armpit in your face.

Take a shot whenever Kylie says "it's funny/strange/interesting, because..." and then proceeds to say something that doesn't even make sense.

Last edited:
  • Haha
KyLie: Do the right thing and take care of the sweet Kitty:

EydTInqqK-_9pk8_n944mkZg=s48-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg

Sue H
7 hours ago
Why on earth you can't be adopting this poor cat? You have a huge space and making her a little cosy house outside is not a big deal of you don't want her inside which is a shame! She can be a great company to your kid, growing up with animals is good for kids and their immune system. I'm really sad that you have no place in your heart or place for a poor hunger cat! I, despite not having any money and since I moved here to Italy over ten years ago, I look after 10 cats, they were outside my tiny house in this tiny empty hamlet, when I bought the house. Please keep the cat and give her a happy life, poor thing, if I had a car I would drive from central Italy to you and take it.
Show less

• Heart
  • Haha

emm

VIP Member
“Guido has an exceptionally large head”
does she actuallly say this!> I am about to watch the latest, I must admit I am surprised she didn;t concuct some kind of story about the most perfect birth ever to go with her perfect pregnancy. I presume there was no exception for princess kylie on having visitors as she had hoped?

Where are her parents in all of this mess? She has not mentioned them once in the video. What's happened?
I think as someone mentioned (sorry cannot remember who!) something happened between them and guido, it is pretty unusual to be on the same continent as your daughter and then not come over for the birth of your first grandchild surely?!
5 minutes in... 40plus minutes is what she deems a short video?! Also she 100% knows who she is appealing to with this "natural birth" talk (ditto talking about a husband being with you as you give birth, god forbid someone unmarried has a child :ROFLMAO: - the irony), this is a pet hate of mine, birth is the only medical situation in which refusing painkillers/medical intervention is seen somehow as a badge of honour, I cannot imagine anyone reacting the same way to an announcement that they had had their wisdom teeth removed without painkillers

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha