Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

emm

VIP Member
I also noticed towards the end she did mention her mum, so her parents are back maybe?

Reactions: 1

emm

VIP Member
First babies love to be fashionably late that is true (what nerve. Wanting to stay inside all snuggly safe away fr this menacing world) but I think she's been fudging the timeline for sure.
Why?
So she can control her image and we won't see her being a true fatass in all her fatass glory? Or to get a headstart windfall of money and donations?
Is that also why she perpetuated the lie about being married?

You guys watch MImi Ikonn? Her videos were recently recommended to me after a long hiatus. I used to watch MImi before Kylie and I'm pretty sure why Kylie's vids were recommended to me. They remind me of each other.

Ugh. So ingratiating i recoil from embarrassment . She's gotta be rolling her eyes too.
Mimi ikon is awful, I remember she ended up being pregnant for about 10 months because she refused, against all medical advice, to be induced as it was " unnatural" and seemed too spend most of her pregnancy arguing with doctors as if she knew best. 100% kylie will use her son for content like mimi does

arwensgal1975

VIP Member
I think even for her a fake pregnancy is too much
I don't know it seems really strange, the whole thing. And how much weight she gained right at the end? The stories about her in the field in the summer because of her allergies?? It will be interesting to see if there are any updates this weekend.

arwensgal1975

VIP Member
Comment is still up as of now, and some new ones, such as:

View attachment 1702263
Reading time with Strawberrymom
1 hour ago
This is going to sound so strange, but we live on a small family farm in Pennsylvania. My sweet cow Ella just gave birth two days ago, and I stayed with her the entire time she was in labor and spoke words of encouragement to her as she labored and birthed her little bull calf. She had all the hay she could eat, warm molasses water, and loose minerals. I cried watching this and hearing how you were treated…. What an absolutely traumatic event that should have been so different. I’m so so sorry you were treated with such contempt. I’m sorry no one held your hair for you, I’m outraged that another woman would treat a laboring mother so callously…. Please considered bringing a formal complaint. Do it for all the other moms, and your future babies…. But also, what an amazing birth story of courage, incredible strength, and the absolute power of a mothers love. Congratulations to you and your beautiful family.
Show less

Is that shade towards Kylie calling her a cow? LMAO

My response:

2 hours ago
This is going to sound so strange, but we live on a small family farm in Pennsylvania. My sweet cow Ella just gave birth two days ago, and I stayed with her the entire time she was in labor and spoke words of encouragement to her as she labored and birthed her little bull calf. She had all the hay she could eat, warm molasses water, and loose minerals. I cried watching this and hearing how you were treated…. What an absolutely traumatic event that should have been so different. I’m so so sorry you were treated with such contempt. I’m sorry no one held your hair for you, I’m outraged that another woman would treat a laboring mother so callously…. Please considered bringing a formal complaint. Do it for all the other moms, and your future babies…. But also, what an amazing birth story of courage, incredible strength, and the absolute power of a mothers love. Congratulations to you and your beautiful family.
Read more

suBYkUdj2geVvUs33V230haw=s48-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg

Arwen Gail
0 seconds ago
OMG you win funniest comment of the week. Your sweet cow Ella? LMAO!!!!! This has to be a joke right?

My response:

2 hours ago
Read more

Arwen Gail
0 seconds ago
OMG you win funniest comment of the week. Your sweet cow Ella? LMAO!!!!! This has to be a joke right?

Is that shade towards Kylie calling her a cow? LMAO

My response:

2 hours ago
Read more

Arwen Gail
0 seconds ago

Last edited:
  • Haha

VeeJayBee

VIP Member
and here's a downunder band

If you all want me to settle down
Slow up and stop all my running 'round,
Do everything like you want me to,
There's one thing that I will say to you,
I'm not like everybody else,

And I don't want to ball about like everybody else,
And I don't want to live my life like everybody else,
And I won't say that I feel fine like everybody else,
'Cause I'm not like everybody else,
I'm not like everybody else.

But darling, you know that I love you true,
Do anything that you want me to,
Confess all my sins like you want me to,
There's one thing that I will say to you,
I'm not like everybody else,
I'm not like everybody else.

Last edited:
  • Haha

arwensgal1975

VIP Member
More responses.

NpGEC2aZZPwP82mrKRe8EJmw=s48-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg

Cynthia's Boutique Akron
1 hour ago
Why are these "nurses" being paid to be there? I wonder (if they even keep the record) how many mothers or babies are actually harmed or die ? Maybe the record it as "Mother refused meds so >>>".
Show less

Arwen Gail
0 seconds ago
@Cynthia's Boutique Akron Are you for real?

Cynthia's Boutique Akron

1 hour ago
@Arwen Gail Sorry Arwen, I do believe there are two sides, and the real story after, but this women is a professional videographer. She has done this for years and a simple update isn't any more difficult than opening a computer and reading a few emails. (for her) It has been a week! Not hours after (Please!) As for One side of the story, Only moments seem like hours for a woman in destress but these people simply did not do their job professionally. Even overworked, underpaid staff when present will do more to help someone throwing up and having contractions. It doesn't need to be much and actually if they could keep their mouth shut it may have been better) Also Covid :husband can't come in until birth? really? Monitors? really where is this in your story. Your second comment seems very cold and resentful. Are you related to or actually one of the nurses in question??? I don't mean to be cold myself here, I just find if you outline the events, we are not just talking pampering or her complaint of no-show staff.
Show less

Arwen Gail
1 second ago
@Cynthia's Boutique Akron Yeah you seem to invested in somone who you don't know personally. There are rules in place for a reason.

NpGEC2aZZPwP82mrKRe8EJmw=s48-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg

Cynthia's Boutique Akron
1 hour ago
Why are these "nurses" being paid to be there? I wonder (if they even keep the record) how many mothers or babies are actually harmed or die ? Maybe the record it as "Mother refused meds so >>>".
Show less

Arwen Gail
0 seconds ago
@Cynthia's Boutique Akron Are you for real?

Cynthia's Boutique Akron
1 hour ago
@Arwen Gail Sorry Arwen, I do believe there are two sides, and the real story after, but this women is a professional videographer. She has done this for years and a simple update isn't any more difficult than opening a computer and reading a few emails. (for her) It has been a week! Not hours after (Please!) As for One side of the story, Only moments seem like hours for a woman in destress but these people simply did not do their job professionally. Even overworked, underpaid staff when present will do more to help someone throwing up and having contractions. It doesn't need to be much and actually if they could keep their mouth shut it may have been better) Also Covid :husband can't come in until birth? really? Monitors? really where is this in your story. Your second comment seems very cold and resentful. Are you related to or actually one of the nurses in question??? I don't mean to be cold myself here, I just find if you outline the events, we are not just talking pampering or her complaint of no-show staff.
Show less

Arwen Gail
1 second ago
@Cynthia's Boutique Akron Yeah you seem to invested in somone who you don't know personally. There are rules in place for a reason.

Mkm

I'm wondering if Guido and his family has been doxxed by her fans and that's why he's so livid with everything??? Her stans were rabid in that dumbass birth story.
Although I understand the term 'to dox" somebody, I don't understand how Guido and his family were any more doxxed than usual after the birth story. Whachamean?