Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
1665823417129.png

Not sure how the latest flog (or last couple of year's worth of flogs) relates to KyLiar's stated Patreon mandate.
What does that word salad mean anyway?

"BELIEF

1.jpg

$1,000
PER MONTH
Join
This type of contribution motivates me to push harder than ever to make you proud, to show you how I can be a vessel for sharing positivity and light and hope. I read the emotional private emails from people who say they are positively affected by my work and they inspire to believe there can be no greater purpose for my creativity than bringing joy to people who need it; that hope in the form of little films should always be shared with the world for free. With this kind of financial funding, you remind me that numbers of followers or views on YouTube are not important, that some people like you out there understand and believe in my message and my ability to have a positive impact on the lives of strangers. Thank you with all my heart."

How many $1,000 per month subscribers are there who lack critical thinking skills and believe that drivel?

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 17

BSHater

Agreeing more and more with that, Jerry. The baby will take the focus off her.

LadyRed, you are spot on there in every word.
Both Gweeds and KyLie had quarantine-induced tunnel vision and time was ticking. Kylie needed to make a move lest she be left a spinster. Agree - I don't think this is how or who she envisioned her life with. Guido's not turning out to be who she hoped him to be, and vice-versa. If she were younger, she'd be closing the door to this Italy chapter and moving on to another country and another man.
Also 110% agree those shiny, slimy playboy types she messed around with would've left her soon enough for springy-er chickens. 'Cept maybe the PHYSICIST. She took on a PHYSICIST as a lovah, everyone! This woman is special and deep, guys!
Oh boy. That Patrick Drake guy. I didn't follow her back then. Took a quick look at that Instagram link.
They look to be cut from the same self-centered cloth.

Anyway, I feel like she's mourning her youth, her orange beauty, her desirability and worth as a woman as she quickly approaches 40.

All her gratuitous body shots could be "look what you're missing" attempts at provoking unrequited love pangs in all her failed suitors she hopes are still watching.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 14

Spirit of place

VIP Member
She caught herself out saying it was the first time she was cooking in the mansion before backpeddling & saying "I mean on camera". What about all those meals she was cooking for the workers & the cakes she showed then? Fake yet again - the workers just bbked those bleeding cuts of meat that were in the fridge.
Lot of splicing shots to assemble some sort of content, & the usual "you know me...(this time) how I love kriismas" trying to keep up the excitement 'the fire !!' as Guido grimly kept passing by with the logs - so funny - hey, wasn't she in a summer dress? Was this a fake timeline or was it just a stage costume for her Disney aka Snow White look?
The horrible changing accent from baby thru to faux American depending on which snippet she included, has come a long way from her mother's authentic strine. To cap it all, O Holy Night at the end sung in really ghastly French, even if it was CDion it sounded like some guttural Slav.
Btw every shot had PLEASE SUBSCRIBE bc they need those 'bits'of air con, and don't forget it.

• Haha
Reactions: 13

trinacria

This video is truly bizarre. She claims the hospital staff miraculously saved her from a near-death experience, and yet she lambasts them for not being nice enough to her or catering to her every need. 🙄 If she is to be believed, they saved her life. Isn’t that enough? I suspect many (most?) people would be so grateful to be alive that they would have some perpective on the situation, and forgive and forget things there were ultimately more an issue of comfort than of safety. When it really mattered, the hospital staff was there for her and came through.

Also, anyone else notice the odd timing of the Guido skin-to-skin video clip? She’s explaining that she’s bleeding profusely and being wheeled out of the room, and says the nurses hand the baby over to Guido so he can do skin-to-skin. Then the video cuts to the clip of Guido and the baby doing skin-to-skin, giving the impression that it was filmed at that moment in the story… while she’s allegedly on the brink of death. I’d like to think she didn’t whip out her camera and film that as she was about to be wheeled away, and was getting her last look at her husband and baby before her likely demise. But it also doesn’t sound probable that one of the “very mean” nurses would have stopped doing their literal job of providing medical care to a woman about to die to do the very important work of taking a video for Kylie’s YouTube channel. Maybe the clip was a reenactment, maybe her situation was not as dire as she made it sound, maybe the nurses were actually not monsters after all - something’s off-putting and likely misleading about it.

Alessandro

Chatty Member
80654EB7-2854-4F24-A73F-F974B1A5826C.jpeg

Oh God I'm five minutes in and there are an awful lot of shots of Guido's arse (don't know what KyLie is trying to do here☝)🙄🫣

Yes "my parents come to pick the baby up at sunrise"....are they now the au pairs as well as their reno serfs??

And what is with the Audrey/babytalk voice which is now back in full blown insufferableness?! 🙉

And where is Shannon in all of this?! Can't bear her smug sister who claims to "have it all"?? Crying into her gazpacho soup in Spain?? Or will she turn up for the ghastly mince pies on Christmas day?🧐
E5965A98-9F52-4A94-A653-CB23F1AAEF18.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick

Mkm

Well I never, she only goes and uses a bed to sleep in! Who would mention that a bed is used for sleeping in, other than a person that doesn't use the bed to sleep in. So blatantly staged.

That bag is so over the top for a baby bag, and impractical, imagine the weight of it empty alone.

Does she really need to tell us again and again about having a bath with Guido? pass the sick bucket please.

They really are the unluckiest people when it comes to tradesmen aren't they? Like the person that has only ever has horrendous flatmates, whilst everyone else can see there is only one common denominator in all their bad luck, THEM.

• Heart
  • Haha
It's very strange that there are no updates on her IG.
@arwensgal1975 et al:
More comments:

• man_of_straw_36

Hey Kylie, I’m interested in the award-winning films you mention on one of your online biographies. Which film are these and which Institutions recognized your work and what awards did you win! Ciao ciao Petal! 🌷
    1d
    1 like

• t-jpg_s150x150&_nc_ht=scontent-lga3-1.cdninstagram.jpg

alberto_duplessis

Kyles, did you have sex with Guido before you conceived? I am confused by all the Madonna/Virgin Mary imagery? I’m trying to figure out whether you are unusual or have a God complex? Dimmi bella.
      1d

• Haha

emm

VIP Member
And here we are, somehow with another new thread despite her increasingly dull content! Thanks again for the title @Alessandro and for the other suggestions from other people too (sorry I cannot remember exactly who made them, but all were great as per) Also sorry to @Alessandro but I had to make the spelling of cheque British :ROFLMAO:
What has happened?
Kylie has admitted she isn't actually married
The house is still very much an (unrenovated) ruin
Her passive aggressive portrayal of Guido has increased
And what else? very little. As of now she is still pregnant as the most perfect pregnant woman and medical anomoly ever, who ,somehow, got pregnant despite not ovulating at the time. Probably because of her avoidance of "unhealthy" pineapple and abundance of water. Oh, and inevitably Guido is back on the wine.

What have I missed (a lot probably!)

Jerry

VIP Member
@Mkm”They really are the unluckiest people when it comes to tradesmen aren't they? Like the person that has only ever has horrendous flatmates, whilst everyone else can see there is only one common denominator in all their bad luck, THEM.”

Who would have predicted the trouble they’ve had with contractors; oh yeah, I did ! Miss Italy from Australia presented herself as knowledgeable in all topics Italian. In fact, she even solicits donors to separate themselves from €800 a month for such expertise. Ms. KyLIE knows all about Italian cooking(without dairy, sugar, gluten and caffeine). That, right there, tells you she is wholly ignorant. Oh, by the way, the last recipe, for a mere 18 cookies, she used 250 gr of sugar ! So her projects have all been busts. Why she keeps calling it, “Renovating a Ruin”, escapes me. It’s more of a ruin now than when she started. She doesn’t even have a bedroom, other than the one Greedo used as a child. The swimming pool is at a complete standstill while one plumber in Florence is ill. The chicken coop concrete bunker can be seen from space, a navigation landmark and landing spot for aliens one day, a blight on the Tuscan landscape. The Dream Garden turned to dust after it was abandoned for 10 day trips to Florence. The manor is just a filming set for her to preen her innocuous and disingenuous portrayal of their faux family life. What some people will do for money. And yes, experiencing Italy myself, I knew she’d have major obstacles to overcome. Why didn’t she ?

• Haha

Denise0211

VIP Member
Agreed, she's vacuous @Jerry and that vlog was boring too, unstructured and confusing. She'd obviously discarded it once, and must have felt it was unsatisfactory and is clearly now scraping the bottom of the barrel for 'easy' content she can upload while preoccupied with the bambino. Better to post nothing than upload this. They reminded me of a couple of unseasoned teenagers mooning over boyfriends, love, the meaning of life &c. 😴
Yes. Going back to my previous comments, this Lulu reminded me so much of 20somethings with money (or without lol) who just seem to think they know it all, are so worldly etc. Life is all figured out, she's cool and wise beyond her years, has seen it all! They definitely gave the vibe of two teens chatting rather than an "interview." It's amazing Kylie thinks she is so skilled at this and thinks the fact she hadn't had greater success if bc everyone else doesn't know what good journalism is. 😂😂😂

IMG_20221130_114939.jpg

Not sure why they brought up gender. "It??"

IMG_20221130_114926.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Energiser is still there!
(Sorry for wanting to bump your post @Michael From Mountains :( )
@VeeJayBee and @LucyHoneychurch et al.:
Oh Dear! Please just don't look at it.

The energizer battery avatar represents the manic ruthless annoyance and self centered arrogance of the KyLiar.
She keeps going and going and going:

She claims:
Breastfeeding every hour...
Acrobatic baby delivery...
Making a venomous and poor me-ism 45 minute video only hours after being released from hospital after nearly losing her life, having blood transfusions and life saving surgery...

2ckfhvGAa2oPrbvxpYw5ir6d=s48-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg

livanna L.T.
18 hours ago
naturally smiles as she speaks its so beautiful and emanates a sweetness even when describing a bad experience
1 reply

05wLqcSo3DAkDi72qVRxb4Sg=s48-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg

Kathy A
15 hours ago
Which is odd, no?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12

Mkm

I have no doubt Kylie reads here so I would just like to point out to her, that when the doctors had to knock her out to do emergency surgery to save her life, that was the part where the health care professionals were proven right and you were proven wrong. The C section was clearly the best option. I do hope Guido understands how close he was to losing his girlfriend, thanks to her ignoring professionals and thinking she knows better because she read a couple of books on pregnancies.

• Heart

Alessandro

Chatty Member
Why wouldn't she think to at least include a brief introduction of Lulu even in her description? Or in a pinned comment? Oh right, because the real focus and you've all pointed out, was Kylie.

I don't see anyone named Lulu, or anyone that resembles her, on Kylie's list of people she follows on IG. K's list of followers is private ("Only Kylie can see ..." ) so I couldn't search there. I tried a bunch of searches based on her job she mentioned, Rome, Positano, Bklyn, Cali. Nothing that matches her. There is a Lulú that would resemble her if she since got a bunch of fillers and went on Grande Fratello/Big Brother 😂 , but not her lol.
989E6651-3F74-40DD-A9CD-99649DB3C618.jpeg

I wonder if she even asked Lulu if she could post the interview now @Denise0211 ?? I've only managed to get through a third so far. Love the random shots of KyLie legs/midriff/cleavage🙄

Those (overused) images of her in the blue dress in Positano are from the time she was dumped by the billionaire's son🧐I wonder if this flog was also a dig at him:

"I'm always looking for that intensity, that passion [hello stolid accountant Guido🫣] But that can become toxic and unsustainable and have you heartbroken and crying on the floor everyday..."
17E38C27-24BA-4CB2-8AE4-D26B8DE3AAAB.jpeg

Now I've got to the bit where she says: "Is settling healthy? Is looking across at the person you wake up with and saying, "Oh well you'll do...That would kill me slowly." Well KyLie has discovered Greedo's property and money really does ease her pain🤥

Last edited:

Antonio

Oh, eff princess KyLie. I've known multiple people who have given birth here and every story is different-- though none complained about the actual care. And as @Mkm noted, I am tired of Kylie's one sided rants about everything.

While I'm at it, maybe Kween Kylie should have just given birth back in Australia? Sprung for the toniest private birthing facility in Milan? The fact is she can't handle being treated like everyone else, rules, or any other situation in which she does not control the situation.

I notice the real warrior she is, put "no epidural" in the title. Slow claps for her once again trying to prove how superior she is.

Anyone know where she gave birth? I wouldn't be opposed to flagging her for defamation or slander.
I’ve got to the part where Kylie says “I nearly died” even though the acrobatic birth was “perfect” and she was so ”prepared with her breathing” and the baby is “superhealthy”. She complains bitterly about her treatment by the doctors and nurses who apparently saved her life. If it was as bad as she says @Denise0211 anyone would make a formal complaint to the hospital. But it’s all very much like the 50 minute flog she and Guido made about the builder who never came back, no doubt unable to deal with her demands.

It’s hard to tell what is the truth and what is the narcissistic troublemaking of someone who expects VIP treatment everywhere goes. She even whinges about waiting for other people to have operations because she wants to get back to the pampering waiting for her at home.

The kid is called “Gianfranco” after Guido’s father and this will no doubt hold her in good stead for a future inheritance.

Anyway, despite the fact she claims she lost a lot blood, can barely stand and is sleep deprived - she stills manages to sit there and film herself talking about herself for 42 minutes non-stop...Who does that? 🤔

• Haha
  • Wow

Xantippe

How entitled/insane does a person have to be that they become upset when complete strangers ignore them?
Apologies, a bit behind (long-time follower, first-time poster), but THIS!!!

I lived in NYC for 10 years -- I was BUSY! I had a JOB! I had ERRANDS to do before businesses closed each day (dry cleaning anyone?) I had (and have) a LIFE!!! with real live authentic, people.

No time to look tourists in the eyes, smile and make them feel validated. For those of us making a living there, they're just in our way. (plus, I know plenty of pretty girls, even beautiful ones, and more importantly, clever, intelligent, self-sufficient ones already.)

Maybe some of these Patreons are beginning to clue in, or.... maybe KyLIE is no longer paying the Bot Subscription....

• Sad

Jerry

VIP Member
Response to @All
If she was a stupid girl, struggling to present herself on Utube, getting some things right, some things wrong, I wouldn’t give her a notice. Utube is full of such efforts; there was one the other day of a lady who was giving up on Italy, because she couldn’t stand the lack of service, it got to be too much for her and she was moving back to Australia. That’s her experience, that’s her choice. The problem I have with KyLIE is that she has all the traits of a NarCon; con artist narcissist. What’s especially off putting is the way she appropriates and misrepresents Italian culture and monetizes it. We travel and live in Italy because we love it here, broken and beautiful as it is. We want to defend its authenticity. She overlays her residency with ignorance and arrogance and peddles it as authentic. It’s not; it’s a con, she’s a con. Add in her self regarded expertise in all things food, family, health, design, decor, gardens, renovation and her saccharine Mary Poppins accent and Madonna imagery and it becomes a cross between amusing and repulsive. I don’t find the comments generally to be anything but a reach for accuracy in describing her many exploits. She’s both difficult to fathom and easy to understand, as all con artists and narcissists are.

Last edited: