Kyle Pallo #81 So salty he could be a french fry from McDonalds

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He’s reactivated his greasymichelle account but is now pretending to be someone completely different! When does it end with this guy? He’s pathetic!
Yep. He's back and impersonating someone else now.

010045.jpg

I thought he said he was going to go back on X to prove that he wasn't Kyle? :rolleyes:
---
Isn’t it that time of year he starts talking about his medication? It’s all a gimmick for an upcoming vlog, especially with his views being in the toilet.
It was around this time last year where he had the Ankylosing griftylitis "flare up" with that carefully orchestrated shot of him putting the camera on the kitchen counter and then sitting across the room on the couch while burying his face in hands in faux agony. Today's dump could be a precursor to that

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
😂 It's funny and true because he always likes to compare what he does to being "just like your guyses jobs!"

View attachment 3018506

I sense it's coming soon. Same old song and dance about him not feeling well, how stressed and overwhelmed he is, and threatening to not upload the next day. It always occurs when his views start dropping and he gets more negative comments. It's his way to gaslight and guilt his stans for not giving him enough views and make them shower him with validation and praise. The question, will he do another woods walk to announce it? 🤔
View attachment 3018515
Lmaoooo the music in the background always gets me. I am cracking tf up right now 😂😂🤣🤣🤣
---

View attachment 3018547

I thought he said he was going to go back on X to prove that he wasn't Kyle? :rolleyes:
---

It was around this time last year where he had the Ankylosing griftylitis "flare up" with that carefully orchestrated shot of him putting the camera on the kitchen counter and then sitting across the room on the couch and burying his face in hands in faux agony. Today's dump could be a precursor to that
He needs mental help. I mean, I know we all joke around a lot about it but seriously this is not normal. I don’t care how much of a douche bag you are all these multiple like personalities and sock puppets and all of the stuff is bleeping weird. I can’t even see a teenager doing something like this and teenagers are dumb as hell. This is a 30-year-old man.. like I can’t even understand how even Alexa can justify this. I don’t care how much she loves her stupid ass brother. 🤷🏽‍♀️😬

Last edited:
Reactions: 17
He needs mental help. I mean, I know we all joke around a lot about it but seriously this is not normal. I don’t care how much of a douche bag you are all these multiple like personalities and sock puppets and all of the stuff is bleeping weird. I can’t even see a teenager doing something like this and teenagers are dumb as hell. This is a 30-year-old man.. like I can’t even understand how even Alexa can justify this. I don’t care how much she loves her stupid ass brother. 🤷🏽‍♀️😬
I don't think he's developed mentally from middle school. Alexa justified it on that recent livestream when she said that he acts like a 7 year old and that they've just 'grown to tolerate it.' How about stop tolerating and enabling him and get him some help? This is not normal, especially for a 30 year old man, and it's weird as hell.

If he has some diagnosed mental issue, then they should make that clear. It's just getting sad and pathetic at this point.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Lmaoooo the music in the background always gets me. I am cracking tf up right now 😂😂🤣🤣🤣
---

I’m so curious… do you think he just denies it to Alexa that it’s him & she believes him at face value or she knows it is him & thinks he can do whatever he wants? what is she saying in the 14 emails???

Reactions: 3
I’m so curious… do you think he just denies it to Alexa that it’s him & she believes him at face value or she knows it is him & thinks he can do whatever he wants? what is she saying in the 14 emails???
I 100% think that Alexa knows and I don’t think he tries to deny it to her. She’s probably the only one he’s admitted it to. Now that’s it’s gone this far and this YouTube video came out along with the Reddit I feel like Alexa‘s too invested in defending her brother and basically saying duck you to all his haters. She should just walk away and let him deal with this mess, but we all know she’s gonna jump in there and try to defend her little brother whenever she can. She probably knows that once this YouTube tit is over for him, he’s gonna go move in with her.

• Heart

View attachment 3018553

---

It was around this time last year where he had the Ankylosing griftylitis "flare up" with that carefully orchestrated shot of him putting the camera on the kitchen counter and then sitting across the room on the couch while burying his face in hands in faux agony. Today's dump could be a precursor to that
Him trolling Dudley is just bad business. This will not end well for Kyle. I am all for it.
---
I believe the X comment stating that Alexa sent Louis 14 emails was said in jest. Just poorly executed.

Reactions: 8
She knows it's him. They go back and forth all the time on both their burner accounts. And she was removing any mention of Morgonn or Based Pete while moderating his livestreams.

This all started when Alexa was losing her mind defending him after the hurricane. She defended him over the COVID party too, but the hurricane is when Kyle really started to get a lot of negative attention. She spent about 2 years patrolling his socials using burner accounts (i.e. Farida) to defend him. Then around this time last year, he was getting so much criticism on his X page that he ended up abandoning it and tried to move over to Threads. He eventually came back and created his first sock puppet alongside Alexa called "moose00051" when they were all on the family cruise.

010046.jpg

I'm convinced they were both locked together in that cabin and that's when Kyle got the idea to start making these burner accounts to 'own the hatters' with his sister.

Reactions: 12

View attachment 3018553

---

😂
Just peeked in and saw this. Poor Midge Fly Midget Pallo. He will never learn the 1st Law of Holes: When You Find Yourself In A Hole, Stop Digging. :ROFLMAO:

Pallo is getting many thousands of downvotes on his vids daily. His YouTube views are tanking and hardly get past 20K in a week lately. His sock puppets have hurt his online presence immeasurably.
His response was so predictable: Double down on stupid. It's truly all he knows, all he has. Instead of dealing with the glaring issues of a fake as hell, poorly crafted, misinforming vlog, he attacks ONE person who he feels has hurt his feefeez most. And he's picked the one that will never fall for his baiting and personal bashing using some fake account. It will be the same tired tit: Attack someone's spouse; use words like 'homo' 'degenerate' 'queer'..blah, blah...to try and get a rise out of someone as he did by attacking Eric and his wife with stolen personal pics and info. It's just a sad, pathetic attempt to hurt someone personally as retribution for that person disseminating the truth about the mentally unbalanced bigot. He's attacking one person when there is an army of online critics and disgusted viewers who are wise to him and his charade.

The object of his little sad personal attack is simply, I'm certain, going to laugh at this yet another sock puppet, and redouble his efforts to expose the truth about the fraudulent 'Disney' act, grift and con show that is Kyle Pallo. In short, it will just blow up in his face again.

btw: Just saw that McClung's vid is about to hit 90K and the views are still steadily coming in. 8.4K upvotes.

Well, get ready for The Return of the Pallo Sock Puppets tonight. When he's tanked up on chuggers, blinded by poutrage, Tito's stewed to the gills, the alcoholic dwarf will unleash his sock puppets and dig that hole deeper. You can count on that.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Him trolling Dudley is just bad business. This will not end well for Kyle. I am all for it.
It amazes me that after so much humiliation and damage to his reputation and channel, that he just can't stay away. I guess that's a narcissist for you... they always have to have the last word and believe they are winning.

In this case, Kyle, you're not winning.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
It amazes me that after so much humiliation and damage to his reputation and channel, that he just can't stay away. I guess that's a narcissist for you... they always have to have the last word and believe they are winning.

In this case, Kyle, you're not winning.
He has zero impulse control.

Reactions: 9
It’s hilarious to me that he refers to this as his job. And goes so far as to compare it to viewers’ jobs. Well then, let’s put his job in the same context as having a traditional job.

Most people have bosses at their jobs who evaluate their performance against a set of metrics and goals. When an employee isn’t meeting those expectations they’re put on a performance improvement plan with the expectation that they improve or face termination, or they’re just fired without the opportunity to improve. Standard stuff.

Kyle may think he doesn’t have a boss, but he does - the viewers. His success is directly tied to legitimate subscriber and views growth. His compensation is based on viewership, so one would think that if he wants to continue to earn money at his job he’d be focused on not losing his viewers.

Right now he’s been issued a performance improvement plan via the widespread criticism and huge drop in viewership. It’s a matter of time before he’s “fired” unless he addresses this criticism and makes a genuine effort to produce quality content.

Reactions: 16
Had to note the milestone:
8.4K upvotes and it just zipped past 90,000 views sooner than expected....and the views are still coming steadily.
Sensing a meltdown, a cry in the woods and a severe 'bone issue' very soon.
Bet the Suxville' clowns are prepping for a wellness check on their burden and mental case.
448321696_8458665267493648_6669352132548795472_n.jpg

449172087_8522861894407318_2399660295182901908_n.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
He has another sock puppet here. Long back and forth with Dudley.
CelebrationLord sounds like an Xbox gamertag gamertayuhg that a 12 year old would make. Definitely not oar squirt, and most certainly not GreasyMichelle, BasedPeter, or LShadows 13.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Did little boy delete his comment on Louis’ video? I’m not seeing it anymore. Has his promised grand reveal happened yet?

Reactions: 4
Did little boy delete his comment on Louis’ video? I’m not seeing it anymore. Has his promised grand reveal happened yet?
He took it down after people started clowning on his laughably fake AI-generated profile picture.

IMG_0138.jpeg

Now he has a new one.

010052.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
He is a fake and a fraud and you KNOW he didn't get sick on that ride. He was all whooping it up and screaming and yelling.
In the last few days I’ve ridden all the rides Kylie usually “WOOOOOOOO,s” it up on. I have yet to hear anyone act like a tard the way this 30? year old ’man’ does.

I also gave out a little yell about half the volume this idiot screamed when his mother and sister were on the Skyliner, and it was mind numbing. How do the people around him put up with his pre-teen ‘special’ antics?

30 year old ‘man’ my white ass

Kylie b special.

• Heart
Reactions: 9