Kyle Pallo #81 So salty he could be a french fry from McDonalds

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hey, he can't say we didn't warn him when it all falls apart and he finally sees the truth. It's in his court now, the ball that is.
He is like C asey. They are "in luv". The honeymoon phase will do that to you. How the HELL does he know him THAT well to only really be doing business and hanging out with him since January of this year????
---
I honestly think Kiley got spooked by something in the parks as he was all alone and that is why he left. Maybe saw someone or someone said something to him. He wasn't sick. It is all an act and his stans fall RIGHT into it.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
I bet she’s secretly loving Kyle’s downfall. Look how happy she looks and she’s actually wearing a bright color. You go girl. I see you! 😂
In the words of Jody Wately: " I'm Looking for a new love, baby, a new love!"

• Haha
Reactions: 4
The bad acting in today’s video is just off the charts. Oh and now all of a sudden he wants to go to Universal Studios to ride roller coasters because he just felt nauseous on one of Disney’s coasters and wants to test his body. Lmao sure Jan! I wonder why Universal suddenly came up? The mortgage is due soon. Maybe you shouldn’t have shitted all over Universal Studios all the times that you did and when you went to Cabana Bay the other day and you would get invited to more things.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
Yep! This is what Kyle THINKS he looks like. Ocean blue eyes, good skin, a strong jawline a slight “pretty boy” look and a full head of hair. 😂🤣🤡
I am more curious about the height of his AI sock puppet will he finally be 6' tall like he was supposed to be.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I honestly think Kiley got spooked by something in the parks as he was all alone and that is why he left. Maybe saw someone or someone said something to him. He wasn't sick. It is all an act and his stans fall RIGHT into it.
Maybe someone was teasing him, like that time at Animal Kingdom where he quickly scurried toward the park entrance.

010035.jpg

010036.png

010038.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
I feel DadChronicals (DC) is way too invested in Kyle. Yea, his videos are amusing and illustrate the frustration many of us have with Kyle, and I hope he continues with them. Where I worry is that he admitted to doing a drive buy of Pallo's house and seeing Kyle and Casey out for a walk. He also encouraged others to show up at Pallo's house when Casey was alone during one of Kyle's solo cruise trips.

DC should learn from Dudley. Dudley will be out in Orlando, say where he is at and invite Kyle to show up. Even recently at the first drone show Dudley gave Kyle the chance to meet man to man. But DC seems to be crossing a line that I don't think is cool at all. If you read Dudley's X, you can tell he absolutely despises Kyle, yet still has never went to his house. Last month my wife and I were sitting at the fountain in Celebration, and we didn't even think about driving by Kyle's home, didn't even want to see his subdivision. I'll be there again next week, no interest in passing his house.

The only way Kyle would ever hear my actual voice would be if I were within ear shot of him, I would definitely say something just to see him squirm, but I wouldn't even walk across Main Street to say it to him because I truly don't think he's worth the effort. But that's me, I know others are different, and I can see someone, someday actually getting a hold of Kyle.

I normally stay quiet when I disagree with fellow hatters, but I am concerned DC may take it too far one day and when the dust settles Kyle will own DC's house after he sends a team of avvo attorneys to court. Broken nose, jaw and bruised up would make for some fun threads here and X, but after Kyle heals DC will be the biggest looser.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I just assumed the dizziness etc was bc he was completely dehydrated i mean unfortunately we have all seen his urine), but maybe something did spook him.
He’s prepping his stans for another “I need a break.” vlog. I can see it now, “I’m sorry y’all but this is my life. You see it every, single, day. I put my BLOOD SWEAT AND TEARS into my vlogs but even I need a break sometimes, just like you do from your job.” And he’ll have one of these 3 looks on his face….
IMG_9194.jpeg
IMG_9195.jpeg
IMG_9192.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I feel DadChronicals (DC) is way too invested in Kyle. Yea, his videos are amusing and illustrate the frustration many of us have with Kyle, and I hope he continues with them. Where I worry is that he admitted to doing a drive buy of Pallo's house and seeing Kyle and Casey out for a walk. He also encouraged others to show up at Pallo's house when Casey was alone during one of Kyle's solo cruise trips.

DC should learn from Dudley. Dudley will be out in Orlando, say where he is at and invite Kyle to show up. Even recently at the first drone show Dudley gave Kyle the chance to meet man to man. But DC seems to be crossing a line that I don't think is cool at all. If you read Dudley's X, you can tell he absolutely despises Kyle, yet still has never went to his house. Last month my wife and I were sitting at the fountain in Celebration, and we didn't even think about driving by Kyle's home, didn't even want to see his subdivision. I'll be there again next week, no interest in passing his house.

The only way Kyle would ever hear my actual voice would be if I were within ear shot of him, I would definitely say something just to see him squirm, but I wouldn't even walk across Main Street to say it to him because I truly don't think he's worth the effort. But that's me, I know others are different, and I can see someone, someday actually getting a hold of Kyle.

I normally stay quiet when I disagree with fellow hatters, but I am concerned DC may take it too far one day and when the dust settles Kyle will own DC's house after he sends a team of avvo attorneys to court. Broken nose, jaw and bruised up would make for some fun threads here and X, but after Kyle heals DC will be the biggest looser.
I completely agree. While I think it’s funny that that he calls Casey Sad Eyed Sally and No Booty Judy, and I enjoy him shitting on Kyle, actually DRIVING BY his house is taking things waaaaay too far. While I believe in karma and know that all the tit Kyle has done will come back to haunt him, I don’t approve of someone actually STALKING him or causing him physical harm.

• Heart
He’s prepping his stans for another “I need a break.” vlog. I can see it now, “I’m sorry y’all but this is my life. You see it every, single, day. I put my BLOOD SWEAT AND TEARS into my vlogs but even I need a break sometimes, just like you do from your job.” And he’ll have one of these 3 looks on his face….
😂 It's funny and true because he always likes to compare what he does to being "just like your guyses jobs!"

010043.jpg

I sense it's coming soon. Same old song and dance about him not feeling well, how stressed and overwhelmed he is, and threatening to not upload the next day. It always occurs when his views start dropping and he gets more negative comments. It's his way to gaslight and guilt his stans for not giving him enough views and make them shower him with validation and praise. The question, will he do another woods walk to announce it? 🤔

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
He’s reactivated his greasymichelle account but is now pretending to be someone completely different! When does it end with this guy? He’s pathetic!

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 12