Kyle Pallo #81 So salty he could be a french fry from McDonalds

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I heard Alexa has already sent Louis 14 emails! She is raging and going nuts!!
Well, he posted this video over a month ago, and Better Health, one of the BIGGEST advertisers on YouTube has to know about it, but hasn't had it taken down, so I doubt he's sweating Hulkalexa. He probably has a dedicated email address for emails from assholes.

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
I heard Alexa has already sent Louis 14 emails! She is raging and going nuts!!
If so that is one of the creepiest things yet. Her total invetment in his horror show, fraud and dog&pony grift show is just flesh crawling inducing. I'd bet the drunker she got, the more emails she pumped out. 😂 He's 30 years old, lies and grifts for some money and gifts, has only a tired and stale self defeating sock puppet show to defend himself, and he cannot, totally unable to, understand that, to paraphrase an old Pogo comic strip line, "He has met the enemy and he is him."
Yet he seems incapable of the simplest element of introspection. He blocked, banned, deleted and attacked (with help from the family) fan after fan after fan for simply offering advice, and couldn't understand why the came to hate him. "They b jelly." No little Mooch, 'They be pissed and insulted.'

He thought the 'pandemic years' success was forever and all he had to do was film whatever he felt like and the numbers would continue to skyrocket and the money would pour in. It was all a fool's dream, a fantasyland he made and decided to live in. When it crashes, and it's already crashing, his fall will be a difficult one. He has nothing to fall back on but some hope a sugardaddy will provide, his family will continue to pick up the tabs, the Doormat will stick around ___ all until he finds his next con. That's his future. Both he and Alexa know it and perhaps that's why she's so invested. There's no going back now. I could see him and Alexa living in some house together, a bitter aging brother and sister act, characters from a William Faulker short story, still drinking and raging about those meanies who victimized him. Those meanies simply just exposed him as the liar, fraud, con, parasite and bigot he is. I think Alexa would relish the idea if she were honest with herself.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
I’ve watched the Louis McClung video a couple of times because it’s just that great lol. I’ve always loved the look on Kyle’s face here… I love it so much that I had to clip it and blow it up because it makes me laugh so hard HAHAHHA 😂

PS. Zach is SO CREEPY. I do NOT get good vibes from him. Where does he even live? Does he live in Florida?? If not, does that mean he came back from a vacation in the UK and made a pit stop in Florida just to see Kyle??? Where the hell was his family? It’s just REALLY WEIRD! And what straight man has dinner with a friend and calls it a DATE??? He’s got some really bizarre infatuation with Disney Vloggers. It’s really unsettling if you ask me!!

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Lots going on here and I know I’m behind, so excuse me if I missed any of the comments on Louis’ video. As far as I know, part 2 of the video has only been mentioned here on tattle. Then we’ve got LShadows13 in the comment section of the video asking if part 2 is going to be filled with more lies. Ok Kyle! Tell us you’re reading here! Little boy is shitting his pants over this video and the mess he has created for himself.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Lots going on here and I know I’m behind, so excuse me if I missed any of the comments on Louis’ video. As far as I know, part 2 of the video has only been mentioned here on tattle. Then we’ve got LShadows13 in the comment section of the video asking if part 2 is going to be filled with more lies. Ok Kyle! Tell us you’re reading here! Little boy is shitting his pants over this video and the mess he has created for himself.
He thought he was untouchable because he's never faced repercussions for anything in his life. I was shocked at how obvious he was being with the sock puppets and he just kept getting more emboldened, from all the Nazi stuff, stealing identities, joking about punching and choking Thomas Durliat's daughter (Casey), then to the point of harassing an innocent woman and then insinuating raping someone's preteen daughter. He's such a disgusting and depraved little POS. Just look at how he breaks the rules in the parks, films on Tron, treats other people, lies to his own sister about losing his money so he doesn't have to pay for a horse and buggy ride, monetizes his dead grandfather and grieving mother... It just goes on and on. He's never face repercussions for his own actions. But now the chickens are starting to come home to roost. He must be absolutely shitting himself and texting/calling the Clown Posse all day in a frenzied panic demanding that they "DO SOMETHING" to clean up his mess.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
I also wanted to add that I checked out Louis McClung’s IG and look at this:

IMG_3280.jpeg

On October 6, 2023, Louis posted that he had reached 1k subscribers. Now, less than 9 months later, he has 135k. At the rate he is going, he will likely surpass Kyle in just the next couple months, and probably blow him out of the water by the beginning of next year. Meanwhile, Kyle will just keep buying subscribers or do a livestream on some bench and BEG AND BEG for people to make multiple fake accounts just to get more subscribers. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
"NOT Kyle" and "NOT Alexa" had plenty of chances, since September 2023, almost a whole year, to provide this so-called "evidence" that they weren't Kyle or associated with him. People asked multiple times for them to hold up a piece of paper with today's date and a statement that it wasn't them. They didn't even have to show their face. Instead they kept responding that they don't have to provide us "trolls" with anything.

Farida was posting just prior to the McClung video that it was "fun" watching us be wrong about everything, so she'd rather not provide this so-called proof. Based on her sudden silence and the reported barrage of emails and threats to Louis, I'd say it's probably not so fun anymore, is it Alexa?

And plenty of others, including concerned fans, asked for Kyle to clarify things on the livestreams and video comments. All were swiftly removed and shadowbanned.

He deserves all of this.
---
And Lshadows13 already appears with a new profile picture.
Is that supposed to be the "real Peter?" 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
The new profile pic for Lshadows13 is likely an AI generated face. The iris of each eye is unnaturally above the eyelids. Alexa might be in charge of damage control and probably told him to change the image to one that could not be reverse searched. Nice try, you Wisconsin hick idiots.

IMG_6782.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 21
"NOT Kyle" and "NOT Alexa" had plenty of chances, since September 2023, almost a whole year, to provide this so-called "evidence" that they weren't Kyle or associated with him. People asked multiple times for them to hold up a piece of paper with today's date and a statement that it wasn't them. They didn't even have to show their face. Instead they kept responding that they don't have to provide us "trolls" with anything.

Farida was posting just prior to the McClung video that it was "fun" watching us be wrong about everything, so she'd rather not provide this so-called proof. Based on her sudden silence and the reported barrage of emails and threats to Louis, I'd say it's probably not so fun anymore, is it Alexa?

And plenty of others, including concerned fans, asked for Kyle to clarify things on the livestreams and video comments. All were swiftly removed and shadowbanned.

He deserves all of this.
---

Is that supposed to be the "real Peter?" 😂
IMG_0138.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 13
it looks like Kyle, but not quite. Do you think he put his own physical characteristics into the AI generator to come up with this … thing?
Yep! This is what Kyle THINKS he looks like. Ocean blue eyes, good skin, a strong jawline a slight “pretty boy” look and a full head of hair. 😂🤣🤡

• Haha
Reactions: 11