Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Hazeleyes51

VIP Member
Overwhelmed because he wants to put up the curtains and also needs to clean the garage. Overwhelmed is working a full time job, running after 2, 3 kids, a couple of pets, trying to get everything done in your little free time.

1718894352750.png

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
We just finally caught up to all the nonsense over on X. Whoever this person is, he/she is a genius!! We just realized that's a fake email that looks just like Kyle's. Bravo! Top level gamesmanship.

IMG_8298.jpeg

• Haha

Vyle Pallo

Chatty Member
Whoa! K-Pile hasn't broken 30K in a week. Ratio'd out his fat ass.
View attachment 3010942View attachment 3010943
View attachment 3010951View attachment 3010941
____Hmmm... but somebody did. Over 50K in one day. :ROFLMAO:
And I understand Part 2 is about to drop very soon. ___ Look Grifty!
You ARE becoming known! Enjoy! Big fake smile now...show those butterteeth. 😬

View attachment 3010940
I just checked and now the video is at 53k views and has over 5.7k likes. I HOPE the video gets to at least 70k views, solely for the reason that that is what oar boy KP claims that he gets in daily views on his vlogs 😂

IMG_3225.jpeg

One of the best parts of all this is that poor Eric’s wife can finally have some peace now that Kyle seems to have retired “GreasyMichele” once and for all. HOWEVER… I doubt Kyle has learned his lesson and I suspect it’s only a matter of time before a new sock puppet emerges somewhere. His problem is that he just can’t help himself from owning the hatters and from thirsting on Morgonn. He ALWAYS has to have the last word and he still can’t stand the fact that he has people who criticize him. He should have just stopped with Moose, but he just HAD to continue and dig himself into a deeper hole. This time though, he might not be able to get himself out of it!

PS… speaking of Morgonn, has anyone over on X sent her the link to the video? 😂

BlurryCat

VIP Member
This is why I call him unemployed.
  • Lives life on permanent vacation mode going on 3-day Bahamas cruises and to Disney parks
  • Panhandles for donations, gifts, and little trips
  • Is too lazy to render services for subscriptions he charges for (Patreon)
  • Makes no effort to improve, plan, do research, learn, etc.
Absolutely nothing he does can be classified as "work" or a "job."

BlurryCat

VIP Member
Has anyone noticed he has not gone to the parks alone lately? When he has, he looks very nervous and scared.
I noticed this too. He's either had to go with Fain, or Zach, if Casey isn't around.
I think the thing on the Disney Magic with Miss Chewy's friends, when he was screaming for Fain to not leave his side, really spooked the lil' guy and now he's terrified of hatters around every corner.

Last edited:
  • Haha

Hazeleyes51

VIP Member
Poor girl STILL has to park in the street

1718896423518.png

---
Is it ME as this is NOT color. She needs some lessons in what COLOR is.

1718896669401.png

---
Yes, lets concentrate on qtips and cotton balls for guests but NOT chairs for them to sit at the table to eat. Makes sense........I guess to middle schoolers it does.

1718896834667.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sad

Hazeleyes51

VIP Member
1718978528279.png

---
If I were Fain, I would never go with him again. Between the "I know what I am saying" and the screaming on rides, I would just bow out next time he asks.

BlurryCat

VIP Member
I thought I was losing my mind, but then realized he did two takes here and was too lazy to edit one of them out.

• Haha
  • Heart

Gootsy

I am impressed with the amount of sock puppets Kyle has. I’m willing to give an educated guess that he has had many sock puppets from way back in his high school days. He probably would use those accounts to reply to his tweets or gaming videos to make the illusion of engagement. Then in high school he would say, “Did everyone see what jon29865 said to me?”, all along that comment came from him. He’s been doing the same song and dance for years. A habit he cannot change, therefore there will be another sock puppet, if not already.

ProfessorFate

VIP Member
If he or Farlexa tried to delete all of the negative comments on today’s video (some which are over 4 hours old), they’d be left with about five, three of which would be ass-wipe’s snarky responses.

• Haha

KyliesMadHatter

IMG_2590.png

Pulling out all the tricks to boost his ego - stands super close to the lens and makes everyone else do deep squats

• Haha

BlurryCat

VIP Member
Remember that one time he went off the rails on X and kept posting about how he was thinking of buying a house (before he bought one), and then said he was thinking of buying some luxury car (can’t remember which one), and then finally said he was thinking about buying a JET LOL! I wonder how much Tito’s he had to drink that day LOL 😂! Anyone still have those screenshots… I need a good laugh 🤣!
I remember that little drunken manic episode.

009879.jpg

009877.jpg

009881.jpg

And then he was replying to himself with his sock puppet and having conversations with himself

009880.jpg

giphy (1).gif

• Haha
  • Wow

BlurryCat

VIP Member
009903.jpg

Did he just inadvertently admit he's Kyle Pallo here? 🤦‍♂️ Notice who was tagged and then who responds.
---
009904.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow

BlurryCat

VIP Member
Laura?
009995.jpg

---
Fools and their money.
009994.jpg