Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

GreyStroke

I’m in Magic Kingdom right now. I tried to get a virtual queue for the Annual Passholder Preview of Tiana’s Bayou Adventure at 1pm, but no luck. The cast member said it filled up in 2 seconds!! Anyway, I doubt Kyle is here today since it’s past 10 o’clock lol, but I have been keeping my eyes out peeled for him just in case.
You'll have a better shot of seeing him if you keep your head down. He blends in with the children.

• Haha
Reactions: 20

BlurryCat

VIP Member
So he is upset that she didn't tell him she is going to Target with her sister that night. Just because they are going the next day. ALWAYS about Kile.

View attachment 3005711
OMG 😲 . You guyses have to watch the clip. Look how much little man is seething because Casey is going to Target with her sister that night when she's supposed to go with Kile the next day for a "home shopping vlog." Look at Casey's nervous reaction, she's used to this and knows the toddler tantrum is coming. Watch how she walks away. :mad:

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 20

Frankenweenie

Who can forget when he and Casey went to HHN and Casey didn't got Kyle Express Pass so Kyle spend the entire time whining and complaining, punishing Casey until she admitted that HHN without Express is a nightmare.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 19

QueenC17

Chatty Member
Kyle’s getting roasted in today’s comments! Responded with another arrogant pinned comment saying it’s all universal stans hating him - a lot of them are saying they love Disney too! Maybe you’re just an obnoxious asshole and viewers are done trying to make excuses for you?

Expect a new sock puppet account after he chugs a few Tito’s nips in the next few hours 😂😂😂
It's great!!
Screenshot_20240623_121818_YouTube.jpg
Screenshot_20240623_121838_YouTube.jpg
Screenshot_20240623_121925_YouTube.jpg

• Haha

SnapChet

VIP Member
And you know what's not flopping around in those shorts
God in heaven, THAT is what he tries to pass off as a vlog vid. So helpful and informative, huh?
How anyone can continue to watch and support that infantile and imbecilic clownish nothingness, I will NEVER understand.
Yet, that is about 90% of all he has to offer.

• Haha
  • Heart

Adams & Brush

VIP Member
IMG_0975.jpeg

Always nice to see the pearl clutchers speak their minds. Worried about the objectification of dear, sweet Casey. Kyle’s been using her for everything from rent to special event access to CM discounts, but it’s the flossing that’s too much for oar gal, Cindy. Nice try, hon, but you’d have better luck pissing up a rope than convincing your hero to actually respect his girl friend

• Haha
In my life experiences much happiness comes from helping others. He appears too selfish to ever experience true happiness. That’s sad. That’s a sad life that the Disney bubble and booze cruises cannot heal.
He's clearly trying to compensate for whatever was lacking back in WI. Not to mention trying to show the hatters from HS that he's "bigtime" now.

• Heart

starri

VIP Member
The thing that's really so funny about oar boy being so salty about Universal is that anyone with a shred of intellectual honesty, Disney stan or no, would admit that the Dark Universe announcement blows anything that Disney has done since at least Galaxy's Edge if not Pandora out of the water.

• Heart

BlurryCat

VIP Member
BREAKING NEWS: Lshadows13 has entered the chat 😂😂😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣

View attachment 3015492

Wow Kyle… what took you so long??? And honestly, THAT was the best you could come up with?? You had THREE DAYS to come up with a triumphant comeback that could have owned us hatters once and for all! I do agree with you on one thing though… it COULD have been researched a little better, only because there was so much more Louis left out, hence why hopefully he will make a Part 2 😂.

3 days and this is what he comes up with? The same old tired line of "trolls spreading lies."
Nothing to refute it, no evidence to back it up.
Sister-Wife also went silent on X. She was haughty and arrogant prior to when the video dropped and then went silent quick. They both claim to have absolute proof that they aren't Kyle or related to him in any way, yet when asked for the receipts they both say they don't have to provide them.

"NOT Kyle" eventually gave us a photo of Stijn and a photo of Kyle's MacBook with "I'm not Kyle Pallo" typed in a word editor.

Odd that two self-proclaimed "stans" claim to have all the receipts to clear Kyle's name and make us all look foolish, yet refuse to provide it. Very odd.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

starri

VIP Member
Cabana Bay blows the Disney Value and Moderate resorts out of the water.

Kyle can just fuck off with that noise.

BlurryCat

VIP Member
Guyses! BasedPete/Lshadows/GreasyMichele finally provided proof he's not Kyle!

009747.jpg

Instead of holding up a piece of paper, he used a video of Stijn Lories again and took a photo of a word editor:
GQKHxG9XUAA3e1M.jpeg

That was taken on a MacBook, just like Kyle has.

Last edited:
  • Haha