Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Vyle Pallo

Chatty Member
BREAKING NEWS: Lshadows13 has entered the chat 😂😂😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣

IMG_3242.jpeg

Wow Kyle… what took you so long??? And honestly, THAT was the best you could come up with?? You had THREE DAYS to come up with a triumphant comeback that could have owned us hatters once and for all! I do agree with you on one thing though… it COULD have been researched a little better, only because there was so much more Louis left out, hence why hopefully he will make a Part 2 😂.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29

Helio4life

Oh my! Only 18hrs in and almost 45,000 views and still climbing. 5K upvotes.
Learn Kyle...This is how it works. :cool: Don't be a jelly' hatter' now. :ROFLMAO:

Scummy Squirt Pallo can only dream of these kinds of numbers today ___ and he's the subject
matter. 😂 Hey Pallo! Look! You ARE inspiring others with your online presentations.
Way to go. 👏 👏
View attachment 3010182
I can confirm that a part 2 is coming up. He’s getting more information on Kyle that he didn’t have

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 25

Hardly Here

VIP Member
“Parking is $25 a night, maybe $35, I think maybe guests get to park for free.”

I just love StayCation Sundays, I learn so much important information about other resorts.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23

Vyle Pallo

Chatty Member
Kylexa sockpuppet anna Hernandez, who was previously outed as Alexa, has been on the video defending kylie. The ONLY person defending him.
Leave it to Kyle/Alexa to go on a sock puppet account to defend Kyle in the comments section of a YouTube video that exposes and explains how Kyle has multiple sock puppet accounts that he uses to harass and defend himself against critics LOL 😂!!! He has come completely full circle! You can’t make this shit up 🤣🤣🤣🤣
---
HAHAHAHAHA 😂

IMG_3229.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23

BlurryCat

VIP Member
Notice how he can't take responsibility for anything. Rather than seeing the horrific comments and thinking "maybe I should start researching, address my issues, and improve my content," he instead blames it all on 'Universal stans.'

Oar poor boy is being targeted by hateful Universal stans. Squirt's "career" is dying and he doesn't have the maturity, talent or mental capacity to turn things again. Nothing is ever Kylie's fault. He's perfect and his art is flawless.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
BREAKING NEWS: Lshadows13 has entered the chat 😂😂😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣

View attachment 3015492

Wow Kyle… what took you so long??? And honestly, THAT was the best you could come up with?? You had THREE DAYS to come up with a triumphant comeback that could have owned us hatters once and for all! I do agree with you on one thing though… it COULD have been researched a little better, only because there was so much more Louis left out, hence why hopefully he will make a Part 2 😂.
I love that Lshadows took the bait. Kyle Pallo is a f*cking moron. I cannot wait to see what happens next.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22

Vyle Pallo

Chatty Member
OK… I couldn’t help it LOL! So I discovered that Kyle is ALL OVER the comments, it wasn’t just that one comment thread. I haven’t gone through ALL of them, but this is what I found so far:

IMG_3247.jpeg
IMG_3248.jpeg
IMG_3251.jpeg
IMG_3252.jpeg
IMG_3256.jpeg
IMG_3257.jpeg
IMG_3258.jpeg
IMG_3259.jpeg
IMG_3260.jpeg
IMG_3261.jpeg

Kyle… STEP AWAY from the TITOS!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I think it's a safe bet that the YouTube video has already been sent to several people over at TWDC marketing.
Remember what happened to the trackers when an old video they put up came back to haunt them. But seriously Kyle, all you had to do is make a video saying it's not you and denounce the other accounts. But you just couldn't do it....

• Heart
Kile can not read

View attachment 3008158
---

I think because she stated her mom helped her pay the rent when Kiley bounced out on her. I honestly don't think her mom has the money to support another 5 people either.
I don't get how these "creators" make enough to live on but maybe I am just out of the loop.
---
About C asey lol

View attachment 3008169
Pretty funny that the mere mention of Casey's Dad launches Kyle into defense mode. Even though Kp totally misread the question.

• Haha
  • Heart

Vyle Pallo

Chatty Member
UPDATE: We have someone questioning Kyle.

IMG_3243.jpeg

Yes, what exactly ARE your counterpoints, Mr. Lshadows13, who claims to not personally know Kyle, yet seems to know EVERYTHING about Kyle while simultaneously NOT being Kyle, and somehow it’s been CONFIRMED that he is not Kyle with no other proof or evidence other than him saying it’s been CONFIRMED!!

ANOTHER UPDATE: Now my hero MichaelKayin90Seconds has entered the chat!

IMG_3244.jpeg

God, I wish I could stay up until 3 am like Kyle and see how this all goes down and watch the seething happen in real time, but I gotta go to bed because I have an ACTUAL JOB I have to wake up for in the morning LOL!
---
Ok… I said I was going, but good lord, now look at this!!!

IMG_3246.jpeg

So is he going to try and find Louis on X now and dox/take his identity? Kyle, the video you are commenting on was LITERALLY about how you create sock puppets and steal people’s identities on X. If it upsets you so much that people are exposing you about this, perhaps maybe you should STOP DOING IT because you are only PROVING EVERYONE’S POINT. Are you really THAT STUPID??

Last edited:
  • Haha

Hazeleyes51

VIP Member
These 2 were STRESSED over curtains and had to "table" the discussion. DUDE. You pick a curtain, you pick a size, you order. HOLY CRAP.

PLAYING HOUSE......................PLAYING HOUSE.

• Heart
Reactions: 20