Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

PhillyGuy1

Chatty Member
Great job on the "curtains" Kylie. (Not really.) Just think, if you had measured correctly, and allotted for the extra inch of length because of the type hooks you purchased, they wouldn't be dragging on the floor. Also, most people who aren't lazy, press off or steam the panels before they hang them up! Who takes them out of the bag in which they have been all folded, etc. and hangs them right up? No one.
Tell me that Kylie and Casey read Tattle without telling me that they read Tattle. Near the end of today's vlog, Kyle tells us that Casey steamed the curtains, and then Kyle says that he could have hung the rods a little higher! Always glad to help you two out, as it always appears as though you have no clue as how to decorate a house or run a household.

• Haha
Reactions: 16

markvlinder

Chatty Member
The best thing is he actually gets the views and likes that oar boy can only dream of.
I am an atheist but I'm starting to believe there is a god.
IMG_0579.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 15

BlurryCat

VIP Member
I'm just catching up on oar boy after getting back from a trip.

On yesterday's dump he's driving Casey's car. Is it just me or does it sound like the dumbass hit the curb while turning into Cabana Bay? I slowed it down and you can hear a loud noise and the car shakes.

He's sitting so close to the steering wheel 🤣
009956.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow

BlurryCat

VIP Member
Mini-man has been going hysterical over on X, trying to convince people that he's not Kyle.
Someone asked him to prove it once and for all, and he tried to pretend he was Stijn again 🤦‍♂️. This boy ain't right in the head.

009694.jpg

009697.jpg

And then the cherry on top is this post, where he further gave himself away.
"Final nail ON the coffin"

009700.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha

Adams & Brush

VIP Member
What another waste of a vlog. Let's hang curtains! Oh wait... This is a lot harder than I thought it was so that's not gonna happen. Here's 30 mins of myself and the girl that lives with me doing absolutely nothing.
No doubt! I scrolled through the thing & it seems like the only thing they did in 30 minutes was put a bath mat on the floor of their bathroom. HoMe ReNoVaTiOnS, gUySeS!!1!!

• Haha

somwls

I bet Kyle will just try to pretend this video doesn’t exist and ignore it. Anyone not guilty would make a response video denying it. Not Kyle though. If (and big if) these accounts weren’t him he would have addressed it eons ago!! Any normal, reasonable YouTuber would have!

Sorry Kyle it’s not going away and more people will see it. We should spread this everywhere and get it out there. The more people who see it the better.

• Heart

Yunque01

VIP Member
For those of you that didn’t watch. In today’s vlog it “monsoomed” on their drive to the resort.

The pool is open until “A-leven” p.m.

Casey knows that he will never get 3k likes based on her reaction to it.

Kylie calls “open-hi-mer” the WWII movie guy.

• Haha

Hazeleyes51

VIP Member
Has anyone noticed he has not gone to the parks alone lately? When he has, he looks very nervous and scared.

BlurryCat

VIP Member
New dump is up. :poop:

Oar boy has a massive oozing whitehead on his face

009808.png
009811.png

---
OMG this is so cringe. This looks totally rehearsed 🤣

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha

Hazeleyes51

VIP Member
Kile can not read

1718985527384.png

---
I don't know... i dont get that impression for Jacqui- Maybe Emily Enchanted, who Kyle hung out with for awhile. Ive heard her dad has money, and shes shown a HUGE house in texas. But I'm pretty sure Jacqui mentioned in some video that she was raised by a single mom and doesn't know really know her dad and I want to say didn't really even go to Disney until she was a teenager. So i dont know that it's a family money thing for her. But obviously, I dont know any of these people personally so just going by what i remember seeing posted.
I think because she stated her mom helped her pay the rent when Kiley bounced out on her. I honestly don't think her mom has the money to support another 5 people either.
I don't get how these "creators" make enough to live on but maybe I am just out of the loop.
---
About C asey lol

1718985706422.png

• Haha
OK… I couldn’t help it LOL! So I discovered that Kyle is ALL OVER the comments, it wasn’t just that one comment thread. I haven’t gone through ALL of them, but this is what I found so far:

View attachment 3015514View attachment 3015515View attachment 3015516View attachment 3015517View attachment 3015518View attachment 3015519View attachment 3015520View attachment 3015521View attachment 3015522View attachment 3015523

Kyle… STEP AWAY from the TITOS!
If Louis does decide to make a Part 2, Kyle just handed him a gift of so much more material to work with.

• Heart
  • Haha