Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

starri

VIP Member
I'm not a huge fan of Ben & David, but their Lookout Cay video has about eight times the number of views as oar boy, so I hope he's seething.

• Haha
Reactions: 18

BlurryCat

VIP Member
Nope! Not about to waste three hours. Don't even hate watch this one and just let it tank!
He just stitched together the same 5 vlogs that he already uploaded last week into a 3 hour format. It's the same exact "content" and not even anything new. It doesn't get any lazier than this.

009853.jpg

---
009843.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Angry

BlurryCat

VIP Member
Did anyone notice how many times he kept sniffing the Disney Wish perfume throughout the video? This is some bizarre behavior.

009718.jpg

009719.jpg

009716.jpg

009714.jpg

009717.jpg

009715.jpg

He has to spray it every single time he gets into bed yet he wouldn't even allow his parents to spray it when they visited. Does he carry this bottle around with him everywhere?

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sad

BlurryCat

VIP Member
He's getting torn up in the comments for incorrect info, arrogant and snobby attitude, the gum chewing, etc. It's the worst I've ever seen. Between this, the abysmal views on his latest videos, and Louis's video I think oar squatch is spiriling.

There will be an emergency visit to Wisconsin or wellness check in the next week or two. Calling it now.

• Heart
  • Haha

NanTeaDrew

VIP Member
The Downward Slide.

Here’s what I noticed. Kyle’s vlogs were never stellar. He seemed like a decent guy that put some effort in. Thought Kyle had potential to put out informative quality content. He would eagerly zip to the park for rope drops nearly every day.

I began to notice a slide in the vlog quality as he got in to different 🥰 relationships and friendships. IMO it seemed like he could not balance dating and vlogging. He could not balance going out to bars with the guys and vlogging. Think back. He seemed to rarely go to the downtown bars with his friends.

These days it’s tough to assess the current vlogging mess. Burnout? Too much free time? Or maybe he simply cannot handle a job and a relationship. Either way he IMO he is 100% dialing it in. The number of mispronunciations has increased. Does he edit out any of it? Does he think it’s funny? It’s not. It’s unprofessional. It appears as if he no longer makes an effort to edit or correct his mispronunciations.

IMO Kyle also seems to be trying to adopt a bit his Dad’s persona as well.

My advice would be to slow down when filming and editing. Hire an outsider [not a friend, fan or family member] to listen to the vlogs and read the transcripts. Accept the feedback. Oh, and deal with the childhood crap. The big chip on his shoulder isn’t helping anything.

I am also over the pattern of vlogging day to day crap for the sake of write offs. No one gives a 💩 if you go to a chain restaurant, target or food shopping. It’s not a big deal. It’s not newsworthy.

[I don’t follow the puppet account stuff and have been skeptical with some of it. With or without it, the vlog quality has been on a downward slide for a long time.]

In my life experiences much happiness comes from helping others. He appears too selfish to ever experience true happiness. That’s sad. That’s a sad life that the Disney bubble and booze cruises cannot heal.

• Heart

Vyle Pallo

Chatty Member
There were SO many better homes that were $100-200k cheaper during that time frame. But he was so desperate to move into a 2 story apartment that he made Banker mommy overspend on her retirement home.

For a guy that claims to make over $300k/yr, it's awfully strange that he even needed a mortgage.
---

but was it "joouseee"?
Remember when Kyle put a mega mansion with a lavish backyard, complete with pool and impeccable landscaping on his thumbnails when he posted his house touring vlogs, only for everyone to see that he lived in pretty much a two story condo that is so close to his neighbors that they might as well be sharing a wall and his 10x5 foot “backyard” that had exactly one bush and people were pissed accusing him of clickbait and then he got all butt-hurt over it? LOL 😂

• Haha
  • Heart

KyliesMadHatter

IMG_2558.png

Going to a brewery is a big deal for oar special boy. But remember he doesn’t really drink except on days that end in y

• Haha

No Grifters Needed

Chatty Member
His face is saying "when will this little Doormat finally shut up and let ME speak. ME, ME, ME. People are here because they want to listen to ME." 😡

• Sick
  • Haha

garlicbreaddd

“Parking is $25 a night, maybe $35, I think maybe guests get to park for free.”

I just love StayCation Sundays, I learn so much important information about other resorts.
coming out of retirement to point this out! parking at cabana bay is $23 for all guest (visiting or staying at the hotel) and as some have pointed out, it’s paid at check in. at 21:13 on the video today, you can see casey holding the room key of her friends stay there. the key has the ET logo of them flying over the moon. two things could’ve happened: a) the friends flew in and didn’t pay for parking because they don’t have a car or b) the friends did drive and paid for the parking when they checked in BUT either way money bags did get free parking by abusing the system by using their room key card 😒
IMG_1936.png

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 17

BlurryCat

VIP Member
Still trying to pressure Casey into getting a dog.
He says him and Casey like to pretend they have a dog when they get home and talk to the invisible dog. Then Casey calls him out saying only he does that.

• Haha
  • Heart

BlurryCat

VIP Member
I'm going to make a bold prediction here. The living room with blue tape all over the walls is going to remain looking this way until the next wellness check. Then he'll make DADx3 get up on the ladder and put them up himself while tired Susan can clean the garage.

009935.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart

BlurryCat

VIP Member
This poor family that got stuck with him on the ride. He's hooting, hollering, shouting and screaming "LET'S GOOOOO" right into their ears.

(Look at his little short legs 😂 😂 )
009794.png

Each time they pass the screens he yells out "I GOT FIRST PLACE!!!"

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sad